Anyone in the 11s trying to get into the 10s?

Well I'm here for the first time ever! I was 11st 12lb this morning - am totally overjoyed :D

Still in the 11s and higher up than yesterday - 11st 10 this morning... Want to be out of here and into the 10s by mid November... That's doable if I stop eating pasta lol!! ;-)
hey how's it going hon?
Am so hoping to be joining you back in the 11's group soon. After holiday and 12 weeks of major tooth ache leading to lots of painkillers it cost me a gain of 11lbs :(
So started again last mon at 12.7.
Having an op on 26 though but would be amazing if I can at least get close to the 11's for then xx

hey how's it going hon? Am so hoping to be joining you back in the 11's group soon. After holiday and 12 weeks of major tooth ache leading to lots of painkillers it cost me a gain of 11lbs :( So started again last mon at 12.7. Having an op on 26 though but would be amazing if I can at least get close to the 11's for then xx

Urgh - I've been all over the 11s - down to 11.3 and back up to 11.12 yesterday morning!! Would love it if I could just squeeze out of them by Christmas... How are you getting on? X x

This is the third day in a row, I've been in the 11s so I think it is safe to say I've moved into this stone bracket! :)

I did eat yesterday, so I am cautious of any delayed gain. But hurray for now! Lol

Still floating around in the 11s. Good luck to anyone else still lurking in here. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

STILL here after having a few planned days off last week but determined to leave here by the middle of February!

Good luck to any lurkers.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

11stone13 for 2 days so it's safe to join here now. Set myself a target of half a stone in 3 weeks then I can try my wedding dress on again. Woop! Good luck all here

Still here in the 11s!

Restart today, would be great to lose 7lbs+ at weigh in next week to take me into 10s but not holding my breath!

Good luck to anyone else floating around in here. :)

Am in the 11st... Annoying as I did get down to 10st4 last year.

AND I said I'd never put it back on. DOH!!

Have been in the 11's for past week or so, so am happy to now join the group.

Last weighed Sunday and was 11.13 so only just scraping in but I intend on seeing this go down over the next month.

Am doing a 28 day no weigh challenge to myself so won't be able to update for another 26 days!

Onwards and downwards as they say xx

And... here I am again. Almost 12 bloody stones!!!
It's got to go!

Hello all,

So finally I’m here with 11st11.5lbs this week... I hope I never go back to 12s now. And get out of here too in the 10s within 4 weeks.

I have no idea why but this time I’m losing slowly on Exante but still happy with 4lbs in week 1 and 3.5lbs in week 2. Hope to lose the same in the week 3. Fingers crossed..xx

It’s really quite in here, would love some company....

Anyone???

Lost a further 2.5lbs this week making at 11st8lbs. Looks like A long way to go till I see the 10s on the scale.

I’m teetering around the 10s. Should have been well into them if it wasn’t for a planned weekend away. I anticipate next week that I’ll be into the 10s but I won’t count my chickens just yet :)

11.6 atm but expecting some of that to return shortly. Have had tummy bug and not eaten at all for two days. So won't change stats just yet....

Back