Anyone in the 12s wanting to get into the 11s?

I might be back though!

finally in this zone! just tipped under 13... hello 12st 13!

Well done, I'm currently bottom of 15s so fingers crossed when I weigh Sunday ill be in the 14s

Oh dear. I'm back having put 4lb back on while I was on holiday - although I'm pleased not to have gained more! Started back on 100% TS today so will hopefully be back in the 11s by next week.

Back again and probably here for some time. Went up to 13 st after holidaying in Turkey but luckily lost 2lb on first day back!

Was 12st 4lb yesterday but after a night out last night weighed in at 12st 7lb this morning!!!!!

Hi Lily. I'm back to 12st 4lb having lost the 3lb I put on last weekend. I had my first 100% TS day in ages yesterday. Hopefully we'll both be down in the 11s soon - maybe even next week! (11st 13lb was my pre holiday weight at the end of July)

Hiya Lynne,
Well done on the TS's day I always think once you have done one day the next ones seem a bit easier.
Im struggling at the moment its weird im sticking to the diet but loosing nothing, I stopped smoking a week today and someone said its probably your body going into shock as I stopped smoking came off some anti depressants and im doing a VLCD and go to gym 4 times a week which i have done for years but, we shall see. But im determined NOT to gain weight as its hard enough to get off with me having an underactive thyroid..gawd I sound like a wreck..LOL
Anyway well done on the 100% keep going and you'll soon be back in the 11's

Can I join please? After messing about with Exante for the last month. I've finally managed a full TS week again. Weighed in this morning at 12st 10lbs, bring on the 11's!

Down 1lb to 12st 3lb this morning and enjoying a morning hazelnut mocha! I've started making a chocolate shake pack last all day by adding a tsp to a tsp of roasted hazelnut coffee granuals and mixing with a little bit of milk (water if you want to avoid milk) to avoid lumps then adding boiling water. It's delicious. Usually do this with vanilla shake powder but I ran out and discovered the chocolate is nice too. Also, I've got lots of chocolate shakes left as they are my least favourite shakes!
Welcome to the thread Kerry. Keep up TS and you'll soon be in the 11s!
Lily, you're doing really well giving up smoking, and ante depressants at the same time as taking on exante with an under active thyroid! I used to smoke heavily and have given up lots of times. However I have now been smoke free for about 3 years I think. I couldn't do it cold turkey and had to take champix tablets. Going to the gym 4 times a week might be slowing your weight loss but it will be firming you up and you're less likely to get loose skin! You'll need to eat some extra protein if you're doing lots of exercise. I would rather be doing lots of exercise and losing a steady amount each week than end up skinny with skin like an elephant! Unfortunately I'm pretty immobile at the moment due to a problem with my leg.
Hope everyone has a brilliant day today!

I certainly wont be going back smoking again cant believe after only 1 week how much better i feel and how much harder I can workout.
Well done on loosing 1llb!!!.

Another 2lb down this morning to 12st 1lb. Nearly there!!!!!!!!

12 st this morning. Might even be there by tomorrow! (Had put 3lb on but I'm now going in the right direction again!)

I've done it! 11st 12lb this morning.

Back