Anyone in the 12s wanting to get into the 11s?

I hope it doesn't effect your weight, that's all you need to be in pain and despondent due to the scales :( What do they plan to do about it for you and on what timescale?

Well weighed today and have lost 3lbs this week thankfully after my sts last week. So am now 12.10.
Have 3lbs to get to my mini goal as I want to be 12.7 by my birthday on 12 June.

Am just waiting for a scan date at the moment and then will have to wait for op date! Am hoping sooner rather than later as am of on holibobs in Aug!

Goodluck to all ladies for their next weigh ins x

Well done that's a great loss, I'd say you'll def get your mini goal and lower with no problem.

:fingerscrossed: they book you in for an op soon x

Well done, that's a really good loss. You'll make your mini goal with time to spare. Weigh day for me tomorrow. It will be my first week on Exante.

Good luck for weigh in Mel, you'll be in the next group down in no time :)

My weigh in day is Tuesday though I do weigh every morning, I was 12st 9lb this morning, made up to be in single figures and am only 2lb away from a 5stone loss since starting in January - very excited :D

Hoping to join you here tomorrow!

Just noticed that I started this thread nearly a year ago on 1st June and I was a lb lighter than I am today. How bad is that!

Hello Lynn. That's not so desperate - call it maintaining! Are you back on plan now?

I had a blip yesterday, which has taken me out of ketosis and my weight is 12st 8lbs. My punishment for this is that I will eat all the stuff in the 'bleugghhhhh! box' until I reach 170 lbs. This means a week of : raspberry & white choc, double choc and hot cross bun bars. Evening meal will be breakfast eggs. That'll teach me!

I hadn't thought of having a 'bleugghhhhh! box' - what a good idea! What do you do though when you've finished all those horrible bars, All my red fruit ones are in the freezer and the double chocolate ones are still in the box. I'm not really back on plan, I'm doing a mix of calorie counting and exante recording everything on MFP. If I didn't keep returning to my diary on here and keeping up with everyone else's I'd probably be back to where I started!
Down 1lb to 13 st overnight so hopefully back into the 12s tomorrow and then hopefully back on track to the 11s.

Well done, Lynne. You'll be back in the twelves before you know it.
I really don't understand how Exante can make some products taste quite pleasant and others so revolting. I wish that I had checked on eBay before I started, as that gives a fairly good indication of the products that everyone is trying to off- load.

I love how our tastes differ, the hot cross bun bar is my favourite of all :)

Lynne you're doing really well, you'll be in the 11's before you know it :)

Right, back in the 12s but only just - 12st 13lb. Now to travel downwards back into the 11s!

Hurray Lynne and welcome officially to the 12's - I look forward to seeing you shrink :D x

Well today I hit a loss of losing five stone since I started Exante in January and am I happy? Well yes I am very happy but my first thought was that I only need to lose one more pound to get into the lower 12's!

Never satisfied and always want more :D

Finally after what felt like an age being 13st 0.25lb I jumped on the scales this morning to find I was 12st 12.5lbs - happy days!! Can now start the journey to the 11's which I haven't seen since I was in school!!

Well done iwannabe :) it's brilliant when you move down isn't it :D

As of this morning I'm 12-5 but am going on holiday (and off plan) in a couple of weeks so will soon weigh more !

Hi ladies (and gents, if there are any) I'm gutted to be back here to be honest after nearly reaching goal a few months back. Instead of getting the last few pounds off I began what turned into over 3 months of face stuffing and regained 26 pounds. On day 3 again now and 4lbs off so far. Hoping to see the 11's in the next couple of weeks xx

Hi Kerry on a positive note at least you have come back to give it another go and you've not just left it for your weight to increase so all credit to you for that.

Good luck - hope you're soon in ketosis :)

Thanks Katie, I'm not screwing it up this time, think I just need to face the fact I need to follow a lowish carb diet when I finish. Carbs just seem to lead to more carbs for me, it's my drug :( Race ya to the 11's haha

I must admit I try not to weigh too often as a rule but this last week it has been every morning as I was so desperate to see the scales move down into the 12's. I feel like I am now in unchartered territory as it has been such a long time sonce these numbers were shwoing on the scales and I feel so excited at the thought of getting to the 11's and the 10's - for the first time ever it actually feels possible! I am having trouble deciding on a target weight (I have set it at 10st 5.5lbs as that is within the healthy BMI range and would mark exactly 8st lost from my heaviest) but have started wondering recently if the 9's are out of the question?! I haven't seen single figures on the scales since I was in Primary School lol! Maybe 9st 12.5lbs - just an extra half a stone that would put me comfortably in the middle (rather than just inside) of the healthy BMI range - given my weight history, maybe this is a little too ambitious? Maybe a more realistic, higher weight, would be easier to maintain? Ultimately I do not want to be on 600 calories a day for the rest of my life!

I am intersted to know how other people decide on a final target weight? Would love to hear your views x

Back