Anyone in the 12s wanting to get into the 11s?

Finally had a loss this morning ladies of 2lbs bringing me to 12.1, the 11's are sooo close now! And only 5lbs to get to goal (although may move that goal post if I make it there)

Not sure if this counts as a whoosh as not sure what loss equates to this bit either or I'm happier today and glad I didn't cave yesterday xx

Finally had a loss this morning ladies of 2lbs bringing me to 12.1, the 11's are sooo close now! And only 5lbs to get to goal (although may move that goal post if I make it there)

Not sure if this counts as a whoosh as not sure what loss equates to this bit either or I'm happier today and glad I didn't cave yesterday xx

Very well done for sticking with it, you'll be in the 11's in no time :) It must be so exciting to be so close to your goal :D

What do you think you'll make your new goal if you change it?

Another look at the scales this morning and I'm 12st 9lbs - so officially lost all that I gained this weekend plus 1/2 a pound but still got a pound ish to lose to get rid of the gain from the weekend before!! All good though and feeling super motivated to stick with it.

Another look at the scales this morning and I'm 12st 9lbs - so officially lost all that I gained this weekend plus 1/2 a pound but still got a pound ish to lose to get rid of the gain from the weekend before!! All good though and feeling super motivated to stick with it.
Well done, that's really good....onwards & downwards :) x

I weighed in at 12st 7lb this morning which gave me a loss for week one of 13 lb and takes me exactly back to my 5 stone loss since starting in January - am happy beyond words lol. 2lb to lose to take me back to my pre holiday lowest --- am so chasing those 11's now :D

I weighed in at 12st 7lb this morning which gave me a loss for week one of 13 lb and takes me exactly back to my 5 stone loss since starting in January - am happy beyond words lol. 2lb to lose to take me back to my pre holiday lowest --- am so chasing those 11's now :D
That's an amazing loss Katie you must be so pleased! We might just be going into the 11's together soon!
Am not really sure of what to make my new goal weight as really, I think just getting to 11.10 will be an achievement in itself so anything less will definitely be a bonus xx

Last edited:
I a desperately trying to keep up with you guys......another 1.5lbs off this morning taking me to 12st 7.5lbs so almost half way there!! This also marks my lightest weight so far. 2lbs off a total loss of 6 stone and 21lbs (I think) off a "normal" BMI........I actually feel like I can get there now......far less daunting than having to lose almost 8 stone!!! :)

I a desperately trying to keep up with you guys......another 1.5lbs off this morning taking me to 12st 7.5lbs so almost half way there!! This also marks my lightest weight so far. 2lbs off a total loss of 6 stone and 21lbs (I think) off a "normal" BMI........I actually feel like I can get there now......far less daunting than having to lose almost 8 stone!!! :)
Aw Iwannabeme ,2lbs off of 6 st I would say you deserve a bloody medal as that's amazing!!!

Don't worry about trying to catch up with anyone else as you have beaten me by miles anyway lol

I am sad to say I have to leave you guys for now as I can now join the 11's. Never thought I would but I have finally made it (just not sure for how long mind) am pretty positive I'll regain what I have lost once on holiday next month :( xxx

:wow: brilliant to be at your lightest weight and bloody amazing to be almost 6 stone down :D Ooh you could be there in a couple of days, that's exciting! xx

Well done Slim on hitting the 11's, that's fabulous, congratulations :D Hopefully we'll all be down there with you soon xx

Well done Slim on hitting the 11's, that's fabulous, congratulations :D Hopefully we'll all be down there with you soon xx
thanks Katie and I look forward to you all joining me real soon xxxx

Aw Iwannabeme ,2lbs off of 6 st I would say you deserve a bloody medal as that's amazing!!! Don't worry about trying to catch up with anyone else as you have beaten me by miles anyway lol I am sad to say I have to leave you guys for now as I can now join the 11's. Never thought I would but I have finally made it (just not sure for how long mind) am pretty positive I'll regain what I have lost once on holiday next month :( xxx
Wowsers 6 stone!!!! Amazing!!! :) xx

12st 6.25lbs.......just keep chipping away at it!

A 26 year low of 12st 3lb for me today, feeling very happy and will celebrate tonight with a bowl of Exante chilli - oh this is the life :D

A 26 year low of 12st 3lb for me today, feeling very happy and will celebrate tonight with a bowl of Exante chilli - oh this is the life :D

Yey!! Well done :) xx

12st 4.5lbs this morning........exciting times!!

I am getting soooo frustrated with all the STS and then up half, down half, STS.......really should go back to weighing once a week but I am so desperate to see that 11 appear on the scales!! Trying to keep motivated with less than 4 weeks to go now until I visit family. I am by no means throwing in the towel but I think my plan to get another 13lbs off before then is starting to look a little unlikely! I will keep trying lol!

I am getting soooo frustrated with all the STS and then up half, down half, STS.......really should go back to weighing once a week but I am so desperate to see that 11 appear on the scales!! Trying to keep motivated with less than 4 weeks to go now until I visit family. I am by no means throwing in the towel but I think my plan to get another 13lbs off before then is starting to look a little unlikely! I will keep trying lol!
stick with it as you told me to do so when mine goes like that! It will catch up on itself. I'm looking forward to doing my measurements third morning to see how much in inches I've lost in July x

Thanks Slim - I know I will get there in the end! Although this morning I had gone up a pound (how very rude!!) and not too sure what is going on at the moment........not quite what I was hoping for. 24 days to go til I go away so will stick with it until then. Hoping I might get a woosh on the scales later in the week but if it carries on like this, I might switch to WeightWatchers after my trip away.....what do you think? My intention was always to switch to either WW or SW for the last stone to re-introduce healthy eating habits.

Back