Anyone in the 12s wanting to get into the 11s?

my first weigh in and just scraped into the 11's, whoop whoop, well done ME :)

I a desperately trying to keep up with you guys......another 1.5lbs off this morning taking me to 12st 7.5lbs so almost half way there!! This also marks my lightest weight so far. 2lbs off a total loss of 6 stone and 21lbs (I think) off a "normal" BMI........I actually feel like I can get there now......far less daunting than having to lose almost 8 stone!!! :)
just remember if your not eating any gain can only be water content (or in my case not being able to go loo)!
I have started to look at maintenance meals etc but didn't find much inspiration on exante website. I can't have anything with peppers or spices so does limit me sometimes. Think I'll be looking at SW recipes to move into as still have the books here somewhere.
Think I've also decided to make 11st to be my new goal weight although not sure how successful I'll be at maintaining.
I think I need to get hol out the way as will prob have to do several weeks more on exante to get back to where I am before.
Anyways keep doing what you are doing as it will catch up, and do your measurements as I find when I don't lose much in pounds I still lose in inches xx

Thanks Slim - I try to keep focussed and motivated, it just gets a little disheartening sometimes! I know it is because I put unrealistic time restraints on myself - if I could just ignore the 'when will i get there?' and stick to the 'i will get there' it will be fine!! ....... still hoping for the magic wooosh on the scales though ;-) Will just have to be patient and see what the next 3 weeks will bring (hopefully the 11's lol!) and then make a decision on how to progress after my break away. Thank you for keeping me going!!

Thanks Slim - I try to keep focussed and motivated, it just gets a little disheartening sometimes! I know it is because I put unrealistic time restraints on myself - if I could just ignore the 'when will i get there?' and stick to the 'i will get there' it will be fine!! ....... still hoping for the magic wooosh on the scales though ;-) Will just have to be patient and see what the next 3 weeks will bring (hopefully the 11's lol!) and then make a decision on how to progress after my break away. Thank you for keeping me going!!
hey don't thank me we're all here to support each other right?
I know I'll gain over this coming weekend but am not too worries over it as I know I can reign it back in afterwards. Actually think I'm quite happy where I am now and only want to get below to allow for hol gain. Either way all I know is stressing over it isn't going to change anything.
Enjoy your day honey xx

Thanks! Pleased to report that my stubborness has paid off and I weighed 12st 2.75lbs yesterday. So close to the 11's now - I just need to be patient and not weigh in too frequently - trying to wait now until the weekend before checking to see where I am up to xx

Hiya! I made it too 12st 12lb hope the 12's are quicker than the 13's felt like I was there for ages

Hopefully it will be for me too! Can't remember when I was in the 11's probably about 5 years ago!

I was there briefly last July!

Not sure if I'm on my third or fourth time in the 12's but I lost 4lb this morning (day 1 yesterday) so I'm back here weighing 12st 13lb --- amazing how being in the 12's brightens my mood and spurs me on, until life takes over again. Thankfully I've nothing coming up in the near future so I'm staying TS until I'm officially only overweight, 11st 7lb, hopefully that's only a month away and I hope being there will spur me to the 10's......here's to wishing my life and weight away ;) xx

Yay! Well done Katie!! Know the feeling about wishing the time away at the moment, wishing it was the day before my holiday and I'm a stone and a half down! :)
It's not that far away Kylie, will soon be here for you :D x

Welcome back to the 12's you are off to a brilliant start losing 4lbs I'm sure this will be a fleeting visit and you will be in the 11's before you know it!

Not sure if I'm on my third or fourth time in the 12's but I lost 4lb this morning (day 1 yesterday) so I'm back here weighing 12st 13lb --- amazing how being in the 12's brightens my mood and spurs me on, until life takes over again. Thankfully I've nothing coming up in the near future so I'm staying TS until I'm officially only overweight, 11st 7lb, hopefully that's only a month away and I hope being there will spur me to the 10's......here's to wishing my life and weight away ;) xx

Yey! That's great news well done :)

Another 3lb down this morning - 12-10 :D

12-8 this morning which is brilliant, hoping to lose a couple more this week now to get me back in the lower 12's....then onwards and downwards to what I can only imagine are amazing 11's - can't remember how they feel as it's been 26 years! :eek:

As of this morning I'm 12st 3lb and back at my pre holiday low - I've messed around for two months now and am determined to hit the 11's and the joy that will be being 11-7 and 'overweight'.

Any loss I have now is new ground that's not been seen in 26 years! :D

Well I'm here (again) but for the last time! Hopefully the 12's won't be as painful as the 13's and will be a fleeting visit fingers crossed x

Back