anyone in the 13stones wanting to get into the 12stones??

Yaaaaaaay go for it bob :) xx

13st 8lb today! Yippee!! Been looking at the calendar, and have 3 rocky weeks ahead, this weekend in particular, but then it's all pretty clear sailing til our holiday!! Sooooo... Would like to be on this board for 4 more weeks - I'm gonna put it out there - want to be in the 12s by weigh in on 18th August :) fingers crossed! Omg, the 12s! Just typing that made me feel happy! Will have to remember that whilst at various food events these next few weeks!!
You can do it, just be 100% when there aren't any occasions and you should be just fine :) x

13st 5lb this morning!

I'm with you BZ! 12s as soon as possible and then, of course, the 11s!

13st 4lb this morning. 1lb down.

Excellent Bride and Lynne, the 12's will soon be yours :D

Yaaaaaay keep going Bride and Lynn, your catching up to me ..... I'd better get my skates on :) xx

You are all doing so well! The 13's seem to be taking soooo long for me

Stick with it heatwave you will get there :) xx

13.5 this morning 12's I'm coming to get ya!

Yaaaaaay go heatwave!!!!!:)x

We are going at the same pace! Same starting weight aswell. Well done for shaking off the last weekend and getting back into it x

Still here. 13st 3lb this morning.

Was off plan Saturday night which has been the first one in 8 weeks! Gained a lb so thought thats easy to shake off but it was still there this morning:(. I was hoping to lose this week as I have started the 30 day shred but the stubborn little bugger wont shift. I will be lucky if I stay the same.

I measure myself every 2 weeks so hopefully on Thursday I might have changed body shape if not on the scales!

I'm getting very frustrated, I have enough Exante products until the end of August will give it a massive push for a month and see where I'm at then.

The first 2 stone seemed so easy:sigh:

Hi guys. I've been up and down like a yo yo and can't quite get into the12's. I'm doing a planned food week this week hoping that might kick start the losses...time will tell :fingers crossed ;-)

Back