anyone in the 13stones wanting to get into the 12stones??

Awe Katie that is fantastic. I'm soooooo happy for you! Your are doing so well.
Targets I have lined up are 13st 9lb for 3.5 stone and half way, 13st 2lb for 4 stone and then into the 12's ......... we can do this .... we really can :D:D:D
Actually did laugh out loud reading that you where more upset about leaving me. I'm not going anywhere LOL. I dread not losing though as I'm scared you will be in the 12's and I will be miserable and still in the 13's so you keep me going.
Went to the gym this morning and did my normal workout but also added a teeny weeny run on the treadmill of one minute x3. A bit silly but I'm really chuffed with myself as I've never ever ran before. I'm trying to run a little so that I can run some of the 10k Race for Life.
I actually found myself looking forward to the summer this year and I normally dread it as I'm so uncomfortable. May even try and book a holiday. Who'd have thought I would be thinking of getting to 10 stone and wearing a bikini!!! :eek: x

Book the holiday! Life is too short not to enjoy your holidays, they're my favourite time of the year :D

I go away for just under two weeks on 22nd June and I can't wait, there's no bikinis needed though as it's all cities and a wonderful MotoGP track that I'll be at. Have booked for just over four weeks in Thailand for the end of Feb next year and that'll definitely be swimwear especially as I'm planning on doing a diving course while I'm out there!

So when I go away in June (I'll be off plan for just over two weeks) it will be you moving groups without me but hopefully not for too long :)

Well done on the gym visit, especially the running - that's fab! :whacky068: I went last night and did a bit, no running involved though - roller skating for me tonight :D Enjoy your day xx

Yippee 4 stone gone as of this morning when I hit the 13st 7's - absolutely made up :D

Party time - the water is on me :) xx

Yaaaaaaaay fantastic news, I shall break open the fizz haha. You are awesome ??? well done you. Hopefully I can reach 4 st in a couple of weeks. Bet you can't wait for your holidays. I'm totally jealous lol xx

13st 9lb as of this morning yaaaaay. But I didn't calculate very well as need another pound officially. Oh well, I'm calling it half way and 3.5 stones LOL. How are you doing? How many days until your holiday? I wish it would warm up a bit, I'm struggling to drink enough water at the minute. I really need to make an effort with my water. Jogged on the treadmill for 5 separate minutes yesterday, I can feel it in my legs :eek: I'm going to try and do a little more each time I go. Had some pancakes and Walden Farm syrup yesterday, it was really nice. Very sweet. Must have been having a particularly sweet day as had 2 bars too.
Hope your having a great weekend :) x

That's brilliant Roxi am made up for you :party0019: break out the sparkling water :D

Im celebrating today as I'm in the lower 13's - 13st 6 1/4lb --- bloody made up :D

Well done on the treadmill, every bit helps - keep going xx

Bloody hell Katie that's awesome. You are doing so well. You must be over the moon and rightly so. Keep on going, you are my inspiration :) xx
PS am having a sparkling water for us both teehee

Aww thanks honey, just taking it one day at a time, mini goal by mini goal - next one is to lose 3lb and get to my over halfway mark :)

You and I will soon be moving down to the next group - I can't even remember which one we started in but I'm so proud of us both! Onward and downward we go xx

A 4lb loss for me this week taking me to 13st 5lb - happy days :) xx

Wowsers well done skinny Minnie :) Break out more fizzy water.
I've been to the gym and worked soooo hard. On top of my normal workout I added a little running. Was in there for 2 hours and according to the machines burned off at least 700 calories. Think I will add some veg to my shepherds pie pack tonight. When I go to the gym I definitely need something extra. Either veg or an extra pack. I will monitor it.
How long til your holidays now? Xx

I've just come back from the gym now, didn't do anywhere near as much as you though - well done :D I just did the weights machines but am definitely feeling it!

22nd June I go away but before that I'm away on 5th/6th June for my sons medal parade, he's coming back from Afghanistan at the end of this month - I can't wait!

Keep going with the exercise, just think how toned you'll be as well as slim :) xx

Hi girls, hope you don't mind me joining in! I have just re-started yesterday at 14.1 and dropped into 13's today....just....13.13!!!
Hope to drop into 12's in 4 weeks....really need to keep motivated this time!! You are both doing brilliantly....Well done :-D

Hi Bride, happy to have you join us :) Hurray to dropping to the 13's, you'll likely lose your first stone in less than 4 weeks so you'll soon be dropping down a group :D

Roxi and I are on a mission to work down the groups ASAP :)

Hi bride, and welcome. You will be there in no time at all. How's today going? I'm having banana shake now (been up since 4.30), then probably another about 4pm and a choc orange bar tonight. These are obviously my favourites lol.
Katie, I am hoping the end of the month comes round very very quickly and he is home safe and sound. Had family out there too and you never relax til they are home. He's going to be amazed at you isn't he ;-)
All that hard work at the gym and I'm staying the same grrrrrrrrr. Not sure if it's the veggies, not drinking enough water or muscle building but I need to hang on in there.
Are you drinking 2ltr's water a day or more or less? Think this is why the scales are stuck. I'm not drinking enough and have been having more tea lately (with milk!!!)
Hope your both having a great day :) x

To be honest I probably don't do 2l a day most days, some days I do but not most days I don't think.

Does the the milk not take you out of ketosis? If so as well as you possibly making you hungry your body may struggle to melt the fat and slow the losses.....stay away from the milk :)

As long as your veggies are staying within the carb limit then that shouldn't cause a problem.

Stick with it ladies x

Mmmmmmm I think you are probably right there Katie. I normally only have two cups a day but at the weekend I had lots! Must try and cut them out :) x

Hi Bride, happy to have you join us :) Hurray to dropping to the 13's, you'll likely lose your first stone in less than 4 weeks so you'll soon be dropping down a group :D

Roxi and I are on a mission to work down the groups ASAP :)

Hi Katie, hopefully I can catch up with the 2 of you soon! You are both doing so well! Fingers crossed xx

Hi Roxi, I had a pretty crappy day at work but stayed TS :)
Had banana shake for breakfast and thai chicken soup for lunch. I am loving the Spag Bol which I had last night! Had the chilli the night before....lush!!

Hi Bride. Well done staying TS. It's so tempting to reach for the comfort food when we have bad days but then you just feel guilty so worth trying to stick with it.
I haven't tried the spag Bol or chilli yet as I seem to be obsessed with banana shakes and choc and orange bars :).
I've got 86 days to go til my little weekend away with friends 1st aug so shall see how I go. I will probably have at least 2 weekends off before then as I will be going away but like the idea of the countdown. It's making me a little more focused.
Hope your having a good day Katie & bride. Let me know how your getting on :) x

I've fallen in love this week with the new packs, the choc cherry shake (hot) and the hot cross bun bar, both are amazing! Though stupidly I only ordered a couple of each in case I didn't like them - silly woman!

Well done both on staying TS, we are doing so well at the moment, let's keep it going :)

I've got a skating lesson this evening and after that am going to do an hour on the rink so am looking forward to that.

Hope today is a good one for you xx

Hi Roxi, Hi Katie! Been a good girl again today however struggling with the water at work. Managed 1.5 litres today but keep waking up in the night for a wee!! Sorry if tmi!! Silly question but what does the hot cross bun bar taste like....I was going to get a couple but wasn't sure what the texture would be like. Hope you both had a fab day! X X

Back