anyone in the 13stones wanting to get into the 12stones??

My 13.12.8 jumped up to 13.13.6 by the end of the week! Humph. Well at least they're still in the 13's - and scales have gone hideaway again, 100% TS, daily exercise, and just hoping for the best!

Not got to the 'clothes too big' stage... big sigh. But am so proud of you guys, you're an inspiration and make me smile daily :)

You'll be there soon!

Ah thanks Buttons! Don't worry about the fluctuations, same happens with me every week but week to week the weight is coming off. Stick with it, you can do it! X

WI today .... 13 exactly SO hopefully, everything crossed, next WI will be in the 12s!!

Well don Wayz - nearly there!

Thanks Lynne. Sounds like you are doing very well! Hopefully see you in the 12s this week!

Really hope so Wayz :fingerscrossed:

Good thanks. Really in the zone at the moment. Day 3 is hard but I found that it got so much easier after that so stick with it!!

Good thanks. Really in the zone at the moment. Day 3 is hard but I found that it got so much easier after that so stick with it!!

That's fabulous Wayz, well done! It'll be a while before I see you there, doubt I'll see 12 in June, but maybe first week of July :) I'll say hello when I get there :)

Started 14.1 a week ago now 13.8, would love to say hi to the 12's in the next couple of weeks!!

Back