anyone in the 13stones wanting to get into the 12stones??

How's everyone doing today? Lynne, hope you're having a better day today! If you're 100% today I bet you'll be back to 12.5 tomorrow!!

13.5 ... hoping to be in the 12's next week! x

Thanks! Dying to get into the 12's now. Need to find some exercises that will help me shed those pounds!

Hi all am hope its ok for me to finally join u all on this thread only I am glad to announce I weighed in at 13.12.8 this morn. Just got to keep going and not fluctuate now! Although totm is due an appearance very soon so we shall see xx

Seems like we're in a similar place wannabe, but I know I've got some fluctuations coming from this weekend! Gonna be 100% next week tho cos it's only one week til our holiday :)

Good luck buttons. I cant seem to get through a single day at 100% but I am also happy with the rate if my losses. Would rather do it a bit slower and not restrict myself as have been here before when on cambridge. Stayed 100% for 4 whole mths and lost 5st but then fell ill and gained it all and more!! Xx

Think you're right Slim, maybe its time we went WS at least, I'd rather a slow loss than another fall off the wagon!

Can I join please? 13st 11lbs as of this morning. Getting into the 12's will bring me to my lowest weight since getting engaged to my now husband 6 years ago. I can't wait, thank God for Exante :)

Can I join please? 13st 11lbs as of this morning. Getting into the 12's will bring me to my lowest weight since getting engaged to my now husband 6 years ago. I can't wait, thank God for Exante :)

Great to have you here! From one Kerry to another :) I can't seem to get past that 13 and stay there! It's up and down lately, one pound over, one pound under. I just absolutely have to get my butt in gear if I want to see myself a good way down the 12's!!

Hello,
Just into the 13s and want to get to those elusive 12s asap.

Hi kerrynew1,I'm sure you should be able to shift those 2lbs by next week.
Thats the joy of exante -there arent that many diets that you coukd say that for!!

xx

Hi, I'm back here after overindulging for 2 weeks in Turkey and putting on 12lb. Am now dead on 13 stone and planning to start back on exante on Sunday so here goes.....

hope you had a great time in Turkey! Good luck with the re-start - those extra pounds will be gone before you know it!

Hi, I'm back here after overindulging for 2 weeks in Turkey and putting on 12lb. Am now dead on 13 stone and planning to start back on exante on Sunday so here goes.....

2lb lighter today -must have had a bit of water retention! Off to join the 12s to 11s!

wishing you a speedy journey to the 11s lynne!
xx

Back