anyone in the 13stones wanting to get into the 12stones??

Hope it's been a good day for you all today xx

Has been good thanks Katie! How about you?

Basically, I have a problem!

I am going down to visit my dad this weekend since he will be turning 50 on Sunday. My sister has booked a table at a restaurant for it and I don't know what I can eat that is good!

Can you guys give me some ideas as what I can eat and stay low carb? :)

Hi Sheridan.
You could have steak/chicken or fish if it is cooked without fat. I think you can have salad or green leafy veg but definitely no potatoes or bread etc.
Hope you have a fab time :) xx

I can't wait to hit the 12s again, I think it is a couple of weeks off for me though. Am going to be in bed by 8:30 I think this evening to stave off temptation

Welly do whatever it takes to get you there, it won't take you long :)

Thanks Katie you guys have really helped me get through today, at 6 I very nearly went to the shop to buy junk. Nearly 10pm now, I have coped pretty well, am beginning to identify 'danger' hours. Hope you have a great weekend in those size 16 jeans, they will be 14s before you know it x

Good girl you for being so strong, doesn't it feel good when temptation has past and you didn't cave? :)

Hello ladies, how's it going? X

Omg....what is wrong with me! Scales haven't moved all week and I've been 100% good with plenty of water! Hope they move before weigh in....or I won't be happy :'(

They'll soon do a big shift I'm sure, it may be that you get a sts and then a great one next week, don't worry too much about it as they have to go down :) x

They'll soon do a big shift I'm sure, it may be that you get a sts and then a great one next week, don't worry too much about it as they have to go down :) x

Thanks Katie x I hope so as I really need to get this weight shifted!!

It's getting me so down being this size. When I met my partner 14 years ago I was a size 8-10. He was always skinny and I used to fit in his clothes! Now he is still skinny and I look and feel horrible next to him. I even try not to go out with him.....how awful is that! He keeps telling me he loves me whatever size I am but not sure how he can.

I obviously have issues in my own head about my weight as I am happy with the rest of my life but i hope this helps me feel better. My real goal is to be fitter and healthier in general however, I would also like to look and feel great!

Sorry guys for having a rant but feeling really emotional this week :'(
It may have something to do with a woman on the bus who saw me dog walking with my partner. She said she saw me with a lad. I told her it was my partner and the look on her face said it all....conversation then went on to how old I was. Told her 34 and then insulted me by saying she thought I was closer to 40 so thought he was my Son!! Talk about hitting the nail in the coffin!! She tried to say that I seemed older with the job I do and the way I talk etc. but the damage was done!! Considering my partner is 5 years older than me really made me feel worse!!

Anyway I am trying not to dwell on it and staying focused :) I will get to goal this time and treat myself to a whole new wardrobe and holiday ;-)

On that note I am off to start my new diary so I can rant as much as I want!!!

Hope everyone has a good day xx

Last edited:
She sounds like a total cow, just remember that everytime you see her you will be thinner and thinner and she will still be an evil hag no matter how thin she is. I was having a conversation with someone about how hard it is meeting guys in your mid 30s and she said it must be especially hard for you and then stopped and went red, she was obviously going to say because of my size and just stopped herself. Really hurtful but I think those comments will help me keep motivated. You are doing really well so far, keep at it x

I really do wish that people would think before they speak and also fully understand that what takes a couple of seconds to leave their mouths can live on forever with the people that they say it to!

Bride please don't give what this woman said a second thought, to be honest you could look older or younger than anyone at any one time and weight might not make a difference to that at all - also don't forget some people are just mealy mouthed and will purposefully say things to hurt others, I think this woman is and the woman who said what she did to welly ----- both just let their words leave you once and for all xx

Thanks welly. Thanks katie. I know....people can be mean without realising it but I'm am not going to let it get me down. I have enough excess baggage without worrying about what other people think.

Onwards and downwards :-D

First official weigh in today and am 9lbs down. Am delighted. Have worn a dress I wouldn't normally wear to celebrate (with Spanx obviously ;)),

Well done wellyb! That's great, bet you look lovely in your dress :)

That's the spirit - have a great day :)

Heeeeeeeeelp I have totally lost my way! I feel like Ian sabotaging all my hard work. No excuses. Just need to get my drive and focus back. All I have done for the last 3 weeks is restart, have a good few days then cave and stuff my face with all sorts of crap all weekend!!! I even had pizza last night and I don't even like pizza that much! What's all that about?!
I was going to stay away from the scales as I can tell its not good but I needed to kick myself up the backside very very hard. The damage is that I am now back up to 13.12 and I'm completely devastated!
That's what I needed to do and I'm now going to give this my best shot!
Sorry for the public rant to myself but I wanted to get it off my chest and let you know where I am on my journey. May is almost over so hope I have a much better June and July :-( xx

Roxi don't let it beat you up mentally, draw a line under it and forget about it - you know you can do this and today is a whole new day for a new start. It was a quick gain and because of that it can be a quick loss xx

Back