anyone in the 13stones wanting to get into the 12stones??

Thanks Katie. I'm going to bore you all with my updates on how many 100% days but if that's what it takes ;-) xx

You type all the posts you want and I'll happily read them all, anything to get you where you want to be!

Have you thought of starting a diary in the diary section, I've got one and find it really helps me, also reading others does too.

Stay strong honey you know you can do this! xx

You are amazing support for me. Thank you do much. Diary is a great idea. May set that up in the morning. Thanks x

Just had to share with you that as of today I've lost 5 stone since starting Exante in January, am totally made up as I'm now 12st 7lb but me being me I'm never happy and want to lose 1lb to be in the lower 12's ahh well it'll shift soon hopefully lol xx

Well done Katie, that's a fantastic milestone to reach. Your dedication has really paid off. :)

Wowsers Katie that's fantastic. I'm so pleased for you :) xx

I think I may be back in the zone .... For now anyway! Long may it last! Another 100% day so pretty pleased with myself. Also started my diary (great tip thanks Katie) so I'm off to ramble on in there. Will be staying in here too though :) xx

Excellent :) It's easier to stay in the zone when you're in there than it is to take the first step in there so you're more than halfway there xx

I think I may be back in the zone .... For now anyway! Long may it last! Another 100% day so pretty pleased with myself. Also started my diary (great tip thanks Katie) so I'm off to ramble on in there. Will be staying in here too though :) xx

Right....off to find your diary....have a good day xx

So today is the start of a new month!

I'm really hoping June can be the time where I escape the 13s and arrive in the 12s!

Yaaaaaaay we can do it Sheridan. Bring on those lovely 12's and us moving to the next group. Katie I expect you are hurtling towards magical 11's now :) xx

Lol I wish Roxi, I've been at 12-7 for five days now, the scales aren't for going down ;)

ive be only got about 18 days left on the diet before I finish for 18 days for my holiday, I'd love to be in the 11's when I go away and am expecting to be heavier than I am now when I come back, but it's all worth it for enjoying my hol :)

Youll all be in the 12's soon xx

Yaaaaaaay we can do it Sheridan. Bring on those lovely 12's and us moving to the next group. Katie I expect you are hurtling towards magical 11's now :) xx

Can't wait to get into the next group. Will take me a little longer after my disastrous day off but hope to be there in a couple of weeks!

Katie you are doing amazingly well and its so good of you to be spurring us all on. I am totally jealous and want to be in the lower 12's like you :)
I like that you are going to enjoy your holiday. Lets face it we all wait so long for that magical time and I think we need to make the most of it. People tend to lose any weight gained very quickly when the get back so I'm sure I will be making the most of the all inclusive and be back on TS for a while on my return.
Keep us all posted with your losses until you go mind as we like to know how your doing :) xx

After my horrid gain :'( feeling better as it's starting to come off already!

Daily weighing - 13st 10.9lbs

Come on you 12's xx

Good to see the numbers going down Bride - the 12's will soon be yours :)

How's it going for you Roxi?

Yaaaaay keep going bride :)
All good here thanks Katie. 0.5lb to go for my 4 stone and 2.75 to get in those magical 12's. I've just ordered 50 raspberry and white chocolate bars do they should keep me going with my 50 banana shakes and 50 maple pancakes!!! LOL
Have the scale fairies been kind to you and started moving again? X

Back