Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

The day is here I fly to Mexico to get married tonight!!!! A stone lighter that I was after Xmas, although 3lbs off my wedding target. But I can live with that!

laura35 said:
The day is here I fly to Mexico to get married tonight!!!! A stone lighter that I was after Xmas, although 3lbs off my wedding target. But I can live with that!

Exciting times!! X

I'm trying to think of a way I can get my head back in the game.

Options are:

Totally new group. Start from scratch.

Go back tomorrow, and literally draw a line in my book to start fresh.

Go tonight to a different group just for the sake of WI and draw a line and start a fresh tomorrow?

Last edited:
MMmmm I would go to a group you know you can go to easily every week. Did you get new start talk when you rejoined few weeks ago?

debtin said:
MMmmm I would go to a group you know you can go to easily every week. Did you get new start talk when you rejoined few weeks ago?

No because I just paid £15 so I could my weight loss history and so didn't get a new talk. I'm so stuck because I could do with saving the £5 a week now but don't think I have the motivation behind me to I it alone x

Does any body know of syn free or lowest syned boiled sweets for the plane I get really bad earache! Xx

i meant to reply laura - well done on your losses and hope your big day goes brilliantly. I am sure you will look amazing!!! photos to follow once you are back - not sure about the sweets sorry x

No because I just paid £15 so I could my weight loss history and so didn't get a new talk. I'm so stuck because I could do with saving the £5 a week now but don't think I have the motivation behind me to I it alone x

to be honest when i went to classes (6weeks i think it was) i lost nearly every week. I then stopped going and lost for couple weeks as i also couldnt afford it. I then thought i ws doing sw properly but in hindsight i really wasnt. Since i have started doing the 100% days and doing excercise i am losing slowly but still losing and i nkow you like to excercise so this wouldnt be problem for you.
I cant really get to a class and enjoy it due to OH finishing time and having to take my LO but i bought some scales and now i weigh in on a tuesday morning - i dont scale hop either (though have been known to in the past a couple of times) - i think you need to weigh up (excuse the pun) the pros and cons. If you really need the £20 per month then do what i do and use this forum as your support. Weigh in once per week and even give your scales to someone to keep til the next weigh in.
I think you can do it without class!!

laura35 said:
Does any body know of syn free or lowest syned boiled sweets for the plane I get really bad earache! Xx

I think any boiled sweets are around 1 syn. Work on the 20 cals per syn rule and you'll be fine :)

Good luck!!

Xxx

debtin said:
to be honest when i went to classes (6weeks i think it was) i lost nearly every week. I then stopped going and lost for couple weeks as i also couldnt afford it. I then thought i ws doing sw properly but in hindsight i really wasnt. Since i have started doing the 100% days and doing excercise i am losing slowly but still losing and i nkow you like to excercise so this wouldnt be problem for you.
I cant really get to a class and enjoy it due to OH finishing time and having to take my LO but i bought some scales and now i weigh in on a tuesday morning - i dont scale hop either (though have been known to in the past a couple of times) - i think you need to weigh up (excuse the pun) the pros and cons. If you really need the £20 per month then do what i do and use this forum as your support. Weigh in once per week and even give your scales to someone to keep til the next weigh in.
I think you can do it without class!!

Iv never joined a group I have done all mine on my own. I use my partner as my coach. He hides my scales and we make a big deal of our weigh in. (he's been trying to gain weight and "beef up") so we made a chart and would have our Thursday official weigh in. That way I still felt like I had to stick to it as I still had the "pressure". Maybe give it ago without the group and if u really can't do it then go back. Xx

Not in the mood ladies. Not went off plan or anything but just feel fed up and want to eat proper chocolate. Want to go home and get to bed as soon as little one goes down but feeling guilty about 30 day shred. Hate guilt but know I should push thru it and get it done.
Read the level three is hard so thinking of doing level one to get me started even tho I can't be assed
God how moany do I sound...time of month approaching and need my bed x x

I've just been speaking with oh and he said how about I go for 4 more weeks and then if I'm losing (I'm 1 stone easier than my lowest!!!) and sticking to plan we can think about what to do next.

I've been a total monster today and my skirt is sooooo tight :-(

X

Decided I'm goin to go to tomorrows group ( my normal one) have a chat with my consultant and then start a fresh.

X

Good luck and most of all I hope you have a fantastic time!!!

Decided I'm goin to go to tomorrows group ( my normal one) have a chat with my consultant and then start a fresh.

X

Good luck, hope it goes well

Boyfriend just came home with some alcohol free beer for me, so I can make shandy's, he couldn't find the completely syn free one but these are 3.5 for a can, so I don't think that's bad, should make two shandies out of one. WI at 5, still not sure whether to go, but think I will

Week 3 100% Challenge

Kim 9st 6lbs (STS)
Tuesday - 100% EE 1Hexa 1HexB 7 Syns 40 min walk
Wednesday - 100% Green 2HexA 2HexB 10 Syns 28.3 mile ride 1114 cals
Thursday - 100% Red 1HexA 2HexB 13 Syns 21.2 mile ride 825 cals
Friday - 100% Red 1HexA 2HexB 30/105 Syns 29.1 mile ride 1131 cals
Saturday - Off Plan Rest Day
Sunday - On Plan & then Off Plan Rest day
Monday - 100% Green 1HexA 2HexB 8 Syns 21.2 mile ride 796 cals

Nikki 9st 12.5lbs (-2lbs)
Tuesday -
Wednesday -
Thursday -
Friday -
Saturday -
Sunday -
Monday -

Vicky 9st 12.5lbs (-1.5lbs)
Tuesday - Off Plan
Wednesday - Off Plan

Thursday - 100% Red 12 Syns 40 min Cicuits 5 mile walk
Friday - 100% Green 2HexA 2HexB 14 Syns
Saturday - Off Plan
Sunday - 100% Green 1HexA 2HexB 8 Syns
Monday - 100% Red 1HexA 2HexB 6 Syns

Debbie 8st 7.25lbs (-1.75lbs)
Tuesday - 100% EE 1HexA 1HexB 7 Syns
Wednesday - 100% red 2HexA 2HexB 10 Syns
Thursday - 100% Green 2HexA 2HexB 15 Syns
Friday - Off Plan
Saturday -Off Plan
Sunday - Off Plan
Monday -

Lynica 9st 8lbs (-1lb)
Tuesday - 100% EE 1HexA 1Hexb 14 Syns 1.5h walk
Wednesday - Off Plan
Thursday - 100% EE 1HexA 1HexB 7/105 Syns
Friday - 100% EE 1HexA 2x0.5HexB 2.5 Syns = 9.5/105
Saturday - Off Plan
Sunday - Off Plan
Monday -

Donna 9st 2.5lbs (+2.5lbs)

Tuesday - 100% EE 1HexA 31/105 Syns
Wednesday -100% EE 1HexA 1Hexb 0 Syns
Thursday - 100% EE 1HexA 1HexB 3 Syns
Friday - 100% Green 1HexA 1HexB 0 Syns
Saturday - Off Plan
Sunday - 100% Red 1HexA 2HexB 0 Syns
Monday - 100% Green 1HexA 2HexB 0 Syns

Laura 9st 12.5lbs (-2.5lbs)
Tuesday - 100% SF 10 Wkls
Wednesday - 100% SF 4 Wkls
Thursday - 100% SF 4 Wkls
Friday - 100% SF 10 Wkls
Saturday - 100% SF 14 Wkls
Sunday - Off Plan
Monday - 100% SF

Ladies can I have your plans for yesterday please. Ta muchly xx

Last edited:
100% Challenge Week 4

Kim 9st 6lbs (STS)
Tuesday -38.5 mile ride 1425 calories

Vicky 9st 12.5lbs (-1lb)
Tuesday -

Debbie 8st 7lbs (-2lbs)
Tuesday -

Ronnie 9st 7lbs (-1lb)
Tuesday -

Donna 9st 2.5lbs (+2.5lbs)
Tuesday -

Laura 9st 10lbs (-2.5lbs)
Tuesday -

Was I 8st 7lb and quarter last week Kim? If I was then I stayed same...oops
I was off plan yesterday Kim. Fresh start today x

It certainly is a passion but then been the eldest of 3 daughters my dad drilled it into me from an early age. I have been going since I was four and thought I could love them anymore but every season my love for the team grows even more!!!

Im going to try to get to a group tonight I think. Anything to get out of the house. My bf is been super super nice and its making me feel so much worse. I just want to run!!

Good luck with WI tonight.
Why is it making you want to run if your BF is being nice to you? x

Thanks Kim, sounds yummy.
Have any of you been reading on main forum about benefits of lemons and weight loss? Think you mentioned it Kim? Had good read and seems folk having boost to their losses so that's my new thing this week. Hot or cold water with lemon....may get wee boost.
Nikki your new plan sounds exciting...have my own idea to what it is ;)
Hope your wee dog is ok Kim, looks adorable x

Tried some homemade lemonade last week, but haven't any this week. They're a fabulous fruit & are indeed supposed to aid weightloss along with lots of other SF foods & its certainly not going to do any harm, only good x

I'm trying to think of a way I can get my head back in the game.

Options are:

Totally new group. Start from scratch.

Go back tomorrow, and literally draw a line in my book to start fresh.

Go tonight to a different group just for the sake of WI and draw a line and start a fresh tomorrow?

I was going to suggest you wait til you get back from your jolly hols & see how you feel then. If you like the group you're with now, why not stay with them, have a word with the Consultant & start from scratch then.
If its the £20 you're concerned with, just think about all the money you will be saving by not going out so much, as you said last night! I bet if you totted up how much you spend in a month going out, it would be shocking! So, £20 will for your new health regime! x

Not in the mood ladies. Not went off plan or anything but just feel fed up and want to eat proper chocolate. Want to go home and get to bed as soon as little one goes down but feeling guilty about 30 day shred. Hate guilt but know I should push thru it and get it done.
Read the level three is hard so thinking of doing level one to get me started even tho I can't be assed
God how moany do I sound...time of month approaching and need my bed x x

I think we all feel like this sometimes Deb, but you need to find your mojo again as you're so near to target.
Here's a question for you.......do you enjoy doing the Shred? If yes, I would go back to Level 1 & start afresh with a new vigour. If the answer is No, why are you doing it? Anyone would get fed up doing an exercise they dont enjoy, so you need to find one you enjoy. What sport do you like? I appreciate you have restrictions, but you need to make time for yourself, coz once you do you will get that sparkle back again & enjoy your exercise & then you will be toned x

Good luck and most of all I hope you have a fantastic time!!!

Good luck, hope it goes well

Boyfriend just came home with some alcohol free beer for me, so I can make shandy's, he couldn't find the completely syn free one but these are 3.5 for a can, so I don't think that's bad, should make two shandies out of one. WI at 5, still not sure whether to go, but think I will

GO TO GROUP!!!! x

Charlie home safe & sound with a bloody great big shaved bit on her scruff with a big sutured wound.....not a good look for a girl!!!

Poor Charlie girl feeling very sorry for herself. She's obviously not feeling too bad as she's just scoffed a load of rice & scrambled eggs & is looking for more food! X

ForumRunner_20120529_173746.jpg

kim63 said:
Good luck with WI tonight.
Why is it making you want to run if your BF is being nice to you? x

Tried some homemade lemonade last week, but haven't any this week. They're a fabulous fruit & are indeed supposed to aid weightloss along with lots of other SF foods & its certainly not going to do any harm, only good x

I was going to suggest you wait til you get back from your jolly hols & see how you feel then. If you like the group you're with now, why not stay with them, have a word with the Consultant & start from scratch then.
If its the £20 you're concerned with, just think about all the money you will be saving by not going out so much, as you said last night! I bet if you totted up how much you spend in a month going out, it would be shocking! So, £20 will for your new health regime! x

I think we all feel like this sometimes Deb, but you need to find your mojo again as you're so near to target.
Here's a question for you.......do you enjoy doing the Shred? If yes, I would go back to Level 1 & start afresh with a new vigour. If the answer is No, why are you doing it? Anyone would get fed up doing an exercise they dont enjoy, so you need to find one you enjoy. What sport do you like? I appreciate you have restrictions, but you need to make time for yourself, coz once you do you will get that sparkle back again & enjoy your exercise & then you will be toned x

GO TO GROUP!!!! x

Charlie home safe & sound with a bloody great big shaved bit on her scruff with a big sutured wound.....not a good look for a girl!!!

Awe wee soul. Loads of attention for her tonight.
I do enjoy the shred and love the shortness of it, just wasn't enjoying level two as much tho prob cos it didn't seem to get any easier...ha excuses. No do enjoy it, just dread thought of doing anything other than sleep tonight.
Tryin to work out what sort of eating plan am on today...just want stodge but tryin find inspiration in cupboards x

Back