Anyone into Vamp Novels?

I'll have to pick up the Kelley Armstrong ones, haven't heard of those before I wonder why? *puzzled*. Have read the Stephanie Meyer ones, they are aimed at teens but then hey, Harry Potter is for kids and I have all them too LOL. Really enjoyed them! Whitley Streiber 'Last Vampire' books are great too. And the one I mentioned in first post, Tom Holland (author) the book is called 'The Vampyre' and its about Lord Byron as a vampire, very cool!

I love the twilight books, but dracula was a bit boring for me. there is a series of books called the night hunters, by a sheila someone.. similar to vampire novelsx

I absolutly love the twilight novels, i've also just started reading a series of Vampire books called house of night they're also aimed at young adults but i'm addicted lol

I LOVE vampire books.
Have you read Lost Souls by Poppy Z Brite? Her stuff is more erotic than most, but defintly worth a read if you're not put off by gay vampires! Lol!

I have Twilight sitting on my bedside table, waiting for me to finish my library books first...

oh im defently gona check those authors out.. twilight is worth the wait!
hopefully the next film will live up to expectations! x

i have notcied though.. you may not agree.. that he isnt a fit when he isnt playing edward?? now is this cos we like edward or because rob pattison just looks better when playing him? seriously.. in the film hes amazing.. but in reality.. hmm he looses it! lol. and i though jacob would be fitter in the film.. he just seemed to have a big nose. there isnt a big nose mentioned in the books.

i have notcied though.. you may not agree.. that he isnt a fit when he isnt playing edward?? now is this cos we like edward or because rob pattison just looks better when playing him? seriously.. in the film hes amazing.. but in reality.. hmm he looses it! lol. and i though jacob would be fitter in the film.. he just seemed to have a big nose. there isnt a big nose mentioned in the books.

lol didn't notice his big nose but i agree, thought they could have used a better looking actor to play Jacob. know what you mean abt Rob Pattinson he looks a bit rough in some pix. he's in a new film called Ashes & looks completely different. i bet we would be in love with whoever played Edward cos the character is sooo amazing...

I think you might be right there :D and I think Jacob will come into his own, I dunno if you've read all the books (and don't wanna spoil it for those who haven't) but he is yet to come into his own specialness in Twilight ;) so he'll get better. I think Jasper is pretty yum aswell.

i read that he nearly didnt get signed for the new movie and that he had to 'prove' himself to be jacob again.. but hopefully he will grow in to the role, the best way to see it is that jacob isnt a major character in the first film so he probably didnt need to be.. as good, shall we say as Edward.
Ive preordered the dvd, im getting withdrawal symptoms already now i finished all the books!
jasper creeps me out abit.. his behaviour in the next book is obvious by his creepiness..

oh yea i read that he almost didn't get signed up for the next movie due to the physical changes Jacob goes thru (hope i'm not giving anything away if you haven't read it) & apparently they'll be using special effects with similar results as the film '300' the men look huge in it!!

i knw! jasper is quite creepy his facial expressions are hilarious in the film he looked in pain during most of it. he is yummy in real life i saw a promo pick & he looks so dif to jasper:drool:

Nope but will have to check it out. :)

Just wondered if anyone had read the leaked first chapters of the new Stephanie Meyer book, its called 'Midnight Sun' and its 'Twilight' from Edward's perpective. Its pretty amazing... :) If you go here:
StephenieMeyer.com | Twilight Series | Midnight Sun and scroll to bottom of page there is a link to a PDF version :)

oh yay! ive needed a twilight fix... but i dont know if i want to read the same story again.. but somehow i find i must read it...

Vampires are mythical creatures that really fascinate me for some reason :rolleyes: but also scare me a lot :confused: I know it doesn't make sense :eek:

I have feverishly been writing down all the authors mentions whom I didn't know and will go and buy some ASAP :D So thanks for the suggestions.

Elie xoxo

And of course I love Twilight :eek:

Can't wait for the DVD either, and I am dreaming of New Moon already. I really want to see the new characters (won't say which ones, cause I don't wanna spoil it for the ones who have not read it yet).

Is there a Twilight club on minimins? That would be cool!

Elie xoxo

Jasper is gorgeous, I agree :D

Back