Anyone into Vamp Novels?

I agree with AJ, its weird because you remember what happens, but you only know Bella's take on it, so hearing Edward's side is just brill, and he's really quite funny too! x

Hi Rela and all I've read all the twilight Saga and loved them and I read the chapters of midnight sun aswell. If Stephenie Meyer ever publishes Midnight Sun It will be my favourite as I reallly loved what I read because you get to see much more of all the Cullens POV plus I find Bellas POV in the other books a bit whiny. I have the Historian but sadly have tried to read it a few times get bored and move on I think it's one of those books that takes awhile to draw you in. But I read all of the Anne Rice novels and love love love them they are my ultimate fave vampire books. Also I just wanted to add those of you who love twilight should have a gander at the sites Twilight Series Theories and Twilight Source as their great fo all twilight related newes interviws and gossip plus they both do a podcast regarding the twilight universe whitch are very good and funny and appeal to all ages.
Lots of Love Emma xxxx

Hi Rela and all I've read all the twilight Saga and loved them and I read the chapters of midnight sun aswell. If Stephenie Meyer ever publishes Midnight Sun It will be my favourite as I reallly loved what I read because you get to see much more of all the Cullens POV plus I find Bellas POV in the other books a bit whiny. I have the Historian but sadly have tried to read it a few times get bored and move on I think it's one of those books that takes awhile to draw you in. But I read all of the Anne Rice novels and love love love them they are my ultimate fave vampire books. Also I just wanted to add those of you who love twilight should have a gander at the sites Twilight Series Theories and Twilight Source as their great fo all twilight related newes interviws and gossip plus they both do a podcast regarding the twilight universe whitch are very good and funny and appeal to all ages.
Lots of Love Emma xxxx

thank you emma!
will do, but i have just read that vanessa someone from high school musical will play leah clearwater in the next movie - i would have thought that woundt have been such a main part for her.. leah isnt a main character like the others..
but still, even more reason to watch the next film!

Don't worry Kyra that was a false rumour plus leah dosn't really appear till eclipse xxx

J R Ward books are also excellent, although heavy on the romance alongisde the violence :eek:

Hia DQ!

I've just read these books (except the first) and they are something aren't they;)? Regretably, due to the graphic sex:eek:, my daughter is not allowed to read them - they certainly ain't Twilight. There is a new one coming out in May about Rhev, the nightclub owner. Can't wait:D.

AJ

what is it with vampire/werewolf/other supernatural thing and graphic sex in books? one of my mates went into a bookshop and it actually had a scifi//fantasy romance section :D :D

abz xx

I think you might be right there :D and I think Jacob will come into his own, I dunno if you've read all the books (and don't wanna spoil it for those who haven't) but he is yet to come into his own specialness in Twilight ;) so he'll get better. I think Jasper is pretty yum aswell.

yeah im a jasper girl too, i really like him. i have read all the twilight books, i got really addicted to them.

i liked reading midnight sun because it takes a whole chapter for edward to tell what it takes bella a page to describe because he explains everyones thoughts.

im a little bit of a twilight geek :cool: lol

yeah im a jasper girl too, i really like him. i have read all the twilight books, i got really addicted to them.

i liked reading midnight sun because it takes a whole chapter for edward to tell what it takes bella a page to describe because he explains everyones thoughts.

Yes, I agree. I reckon I'll like Edward's version more than Bella's, when Stephanie finally pulls her finger out and finishes it, that is:confused:.

im a little bit of a twilight geek :cool: lol
There's nothing wrong with that;).

I'd like to learn more about Esme because out of all the characters, she is mentioned the least. Emmet too.

My daughter, who got me into these books because she never stopped talking about them (I am now a Twimum), has built up a large 'posse' of other girls at school who have read these books and they talk for hours (sometimes during a boring lesson) about the ins and outs of this and that. Then she comes home and tells me...

Good luck with your weight loss journey, studentgirl, and :welcome2: to minis!

AJ

what is it with vampire/werewolf/other supernatural thing and graphic sex in books? one of my mates went into a bookshop and it actually had a scifi//fantasy romance section :D :D

abz xx

Anita Blake series, I'm addicted. Sightly too much sex and not nearly enough plot in the last few books, but her latest one seems to be turning that trend back around, so here's hoping.

i think i stopped reading them about book 6 because of that :D if they story had continued to be good as well as all the shagging then no worries, ha.

Yeh exactly, I think I got to 11 before I started getting miffed; but I just have to know what happens, so I keep on buying the books.
Obsidian Butterfly is my fave, how about you?
Did you ever read LKH's other series, Merry Gentry, pretty much just smut to be fair, but there's some interesting characters.

i haven't read anything else by her. and i don't know what obsidian butterfly is so i guess i didn't get that far :D

Lol, yeh it's the AB series, it is a pretty good book.
Oh well, it's a shame when a series gradually goes down hill. Although she is hashing out like 2 books a year, which is madness.

Have you found a series to replace it?

am going through a crime phase at the mo, ha. the only vampire books i've read in a while have been the twilight ones i'm afraid...

Sparkly vampires! It goes against just....i dont even have words....
lol.

Back