ANYONE ON SS+ come and join ......

Thanks for your replies. Jess, don't expect too much at weigh in tonight (had a mars bar and a little tin of salmon on monday night) so not too hopeful. I dont actually want to do SS+ but I think my body has come to a bit of a standstill. You will know I have never had a good loss, and everyone thinks my body needs a 'kick start'. So, will probably do SS+ for a week from tonigt. My CDC is away on holiday on 23rd so want to + before she goes becasue I won't get weighed for 17 days. Dont want to have too much freedom when she's away or I might go beserk with the food and put weight on :(

Hi, off to work but just posting to say thet Im "shaking" it today. No meal planned just 4 sachets. Good luck! back later

I need to get a hold of myself. Yesterday went well up til Midnight. Midnight?!?

Anyway - sitting here having had porridge, and a litre of mint/green tea in my cafetiere.

Ohhh Lexie, hope it wasn't too bad at midnight! I don't mind the porridge, but only the apple and cinammon one. Actually feels more substatial then just a shake. I like the idea of using more water with shakes, I was measureing mine out in the first 3 weeks, on th wrong side of the jug, lol.. so having another 4 ounces more water anyway and actaully was nice.

Nikki x

In the grand scheme of things it wasn't horrendous, I'm just a bit disappointed in myself. Think I've hit a new hump weight wise of 11st 11/11st 10. I'm going to do a bit of navel gazing to try and work out why I'm doing this cycle of binge, guilt, on plan, cheat, guilt, on plan, binge, guilt etc

Away to do a bit of reading on various bits and bobs before I get stuck in to the navel gazing. I KNOW if I can get past this hump I'll be fine, I just need to look at why I'm not letting myself get past it.

Thats the way Lexi, positive thinking and you will breathe it then. Maybe, the cycle has something to do with how far you have come already, 4stone is such a huge amount to loose.. and the urge just to be able to eat normally.

But then our normal way before CD was different and the up'in plans to be able to maintain I hope works for me.. I always worry about that part of it.

Awww Lexie, once you get below that weight you will be fine, just need to really concentrate and stick to it 100%, maybe a few early nights would be good so that you dont get tempted by food, try and fill your days with something so that you dont feel tempted to eat, set yourself a goal of say 7lb from now and reward yourself with something that you would really like, but wouldn't dream of buying everyday as it is too expensive or too nice... that is what I am doing, have always struggled to get below 11 stone, but on my scales I am slightly below that and hit that weight on CDCs this morning, am going to buy myself a set of GHDs when I get to 10 stone 7lb, so really really have to get there ASAP....
Was really surprised today, have SS+'d 100% for a week now and have lost 4lb today according to CDCs scales, so really pleased with that, only 1 stone left to go now.
Mia, you have done so well this week, doing without your mixamousse and being 100% nearly every day, fingers crossed your little blip wont show too much on the scales tonight, and as I said above, dont be afraid of the SS+ as I have lost 4lb on it this week, so cannot be too bad, you may find it is just what you need to stop you eating what you shouldn't, I find it much easier now to stick to this diet now I can eat something.

I'm going for 11stone and 7lbs. Thats it, not forever but my next target.

Lunch today is quorn and mushroom curry.

200g quorn
The mushroom
wee dash of turmeric, and garam masala
wee sprinkle of tomato soup (less than a teaspoon and will have rest later as a soup)

put quorn in dry wok/pot, dry fry it off a wee bit, add your spices and soup, coat the quorn. Now add a wee bit of water as I find Quorn is always quite hard to cook through dry. Leave the water to thicken away/simmer down. When its nearly gone throw in the mushroom

Yummy!

Think this would work with spinach too, brocolli, cauliflower

Lexie , i think the little goals and taking baby steps is a good idea. Try to stop looking at the large scheme and take it one day at a time. gosh, if I looked at how much more I have to go, I'd die!! (it is easier said then done, I know) i have only lost half my weight. have until september at least, to get the rest off!!! Sh*T!! but must look at it week to week to get through it.

I tend to split my meal into 2 and have half at lunchtime and half at dinnertime, this is because I only drink shakes as I hate the soup and miss savoury stuff, so tend to stick to quorn or cottage cheese, I guess I could also split the fish as we are allowed quite a lot of that... I also make a mixamousse with 300ml of water which does set, just not REALLY solidly and have one of these after each meal too.
Well today I had cottage cheese, not had it on SS+ before, but thought as we were allowed quite a lot I would have it as I could split it. I bought a portabello mushroom and boiled the mushroom for about 5 minutes and drained it thoroughly. I then put some fresh herbs on top of the mushroom and added the cottage cheese on top and topped this with herbs and heated it in the microwave for 50 seconds, I then sprinkled some hot chilli powder on top and it was absolutely delish, will definately be having this again, and followed it with a Chocolate Orange mousse and a cup of black coffee.... yum yum.

Righto, I have been and bought my SS+ stuff for the week. 3 x portions of cod, 2 x portions of cottage cheese and some chicken breasts. But, I have another question. It says you are allowed your 3 shakes plus the 200 cal meal. Does the 3 shakes 'include' mix a mousse, bars, tetras - or it is purely just shakes and soups.

Mia - great to see you have bought the stuff and as far as I know I dont think it makes any difference which CD product you have with the meal but perhaps your CDC will know at the weigh in or a CDC on here could advise ? Good luck

Everyone else well done for hanging in there and mini goals are the key now I think as someone has already said.
My next mini goal is under 11st so 4.5lbs to go........

LOL
Jess
XXX

Naval Gazing over, well partially

I did have a big spiel here but moved it to blog because it was just a wall of text. A WALL I tell you!

Anyway 100% so far today. Refocused. Very refocused.

Setting up new ticket for 11stone 7.

Thats a good solid number - watch this space!

My meal tonight was asparagus and tender stem broccoli put in a dry fry pan with a little water so it sort of steam/frys then I added a little bouillon and my quorn allowance. It was very yummy :)

PS: I like cottage cheese and pickled cabbage too berryred

Annie x

My meal tonight was asparagus and tender stem broccoli put in a dry fry pan with a little water so it sort of steam/frys then I added a little bouillon and my quorn allowance. It was very yummy :)

PS: I like cottage cheese and pickled cabbage too berryred

Annie x

who'd of thought so little food could sound soo yummy! I forget about adding the bouillon! ohh may have a hot cup in a bit:D

hey everyone glad to see all is okay with everyone am just off to my mates but pleased to report 4 shakes and 2L of water down and will be back on in the morning
xxx

Back