ANYONE ON SS+ come and join ......

Oooh there is so much conflicting information from different CDC's isn't there???

I love M-A-M Greeneyes, I could live on it no problem. Why is it always the stuff we like that makes us fat :)?

Kate, if it was ok to do, I could easily do without my third shake, would be better for me financially to as CD is beginning to bankrupt me now :(

aww bless well i feel the same i quite often dont have my 3rd shake as its too much, hmm different cdcs will always have different views i guess but i just think that if its gonna make u feel il having the 3rd shake, then why have it?! also what does IYKWIM mean lol?

Mix a mousse is like 20calories extra (which is NOTHING) and nil carbs etc (forgive me I don't have access to my pottle so can't read exact label)

How can that effect anything when it's so low?

also i didnt wanna say this but i was a teeeeny bit naughty the day before yesterday, me and the bf had a chinese..... bu we made sure to pick the lowest carbed foods and im still in ketosis and i seem to have lost 4lbs since sat... so... and ive been craving it since before i started this diet nearly 4 weeks ago so im hoping now thats its out of my system ill be fine :p it seems to have worked....dont kill me :(

IYKWIM = if you know what I mean :)

ahh thank you! lol and whats DD and DS? sorry lol i know what oh and h2b is!!!!

DD= Darling Daughter DS= Darling Son

I think you need to have the 3 sachets a day for the nutrients, you need all 3 packs for all the nutrients that day, if you only have 2 packs you will be short on some things...

my cdc told me about quorn mince and a spicy tomato soup mixed up makes like a bolognese..... haven't tried it but sounds nice????????????
I'm SS+ 3 and a meal. Much better than SS which made me feel weak and feeble.
I'm on week 3. I lost 1 stone in 2 weeks!!!!!! yey!!
H
xx

yeah i thought that but she said it was ok so... i dunno also i HATE the spicy tomato as a soup but i am sorely tempted to try it with the quorn mince

I had some tomato soup with my quorn as a curry last night

I'm so bloated today.

Had my WI tonight 7 days of SS+ and I have lost 7lbs.

yey well done!

YOU need to have 3 shakes or your not getting all the nutriants and vitamins which in turn will effect your body into going into starvation mode:D

I have had quorn, mixed with paprika, and hot chilli flakes which corgette tonight, very nice but had it a 6pm as was feeling so hungry and now have to wait for breakfast till I can have anything other than water:cry: I could chew off my arm today

OMG ! that is tooo good!!! Well done!! Whats your secret. Im am soooo not jealous... LOL

Hi Ladies - any tips for jazzing up chicken type quorn. I had my 200g tonight with a sprinkle of chicken stock on.

Whats ok/not ok to add to give it some flavour?

it is interesting that I have lost both my best weeks weights when I have had NO mousse whatsoever that particular week).

I wonder if you are allergic or sensitive to something in the mousse that is making you retain water or something then as you say you have had fab losses the weeks you havent had it.

Well done again on your fab loss bet that has given you a great boost
xxx

hi all,
think im "shaking" (4shakes) it today(hate the skim milk, so have to hold my nose and shoot it down like a whiskey or somethin' ha)..

If you dont like milk why dont you add it to the shakes - I have mine either split into 50mls in each shake or 200ml in one as a hot choc. am still praying for your whoosh for you xxx

Hi Ladies - any tips for jazzing up chicken type quorn. I had my 200g tonight with a sprinkle of chicken stock on.

Whats ok/not ok to add to give it some flavour?

sorry havent got any but sure someone else will I'm more of a 4 shake person as Im not a good cook and cant be arsed by the time I have cooked for HB and DS and DD!

welcome to the thread and good luck with your first week.

Have you been or are going to Las Vegas - I went for my honeymoon in 2001 and AMAZING doent even begin to describe it. I would LOVE to go back for our 10th wedding anniversary xxx

Ive had good day today had 4 shakes and milk adn am looking forward to the scales going down again tomorrow - fingers crossed
xxx

Im struggling!!! i've been doing SS+ since monday - having quorn / chicken with mushrooms courgettes, lettuce and cottage cheese - the 200 calorie meals as meant.........but im feeling sooooo guilty!! feel like im mega cheating even tho i know that what im eating is very healthy and very low in calories/carbs and is allowed!! But why do i feel like ive messed up!?!?! :cry:

Maybe cause i've not had a weigh in since the 30th May is having something to do with it??? i weigh in this saturday. My home scales change depending on where they are positioned on the floor but i cant stop weighing in every morning!! i've definitely lost in the last 2 weeks 6 or something pounds which i know is fantastic! im just desperate to get under the 15 stone mark!! wishing i could fast forward to the point i got to last year doing CD. Wish i could buy some patience as well!!

Im fighting with my head at the moment - my brain thinks i've cheated but ive not so its like is persuading me to have a proper cheat which i know i would sooo regret!! i resisted chocolates at work today but the powers of the 'eat me' devil who is sitting on my shoulder at the moment isn't so easy to ignore!!

This is the hardest this diet has been for me in the last 4 weeks! If i fail now then thats it i'll spend the rest of my life locked in my fat suit :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

If you dont like milk why dont you add it to the shakes - I have mine either split into 50mls in each shake or 200ml in one as a hot choc. am still praying for your whoosh for you xxx

Never thought of that Jess. Duh!!! Will do it tomorrow. why cant I get my head round having a small meal? I feel like Im cheating evry time I put food(allowable food) in my mouth.

We cross posted leaving the fat!! I feel exactly the same. So guilty when I eat... Its terrible coz we shouldnt feel that way. I dont feel bad about an extra shake, just food

Back