ANYONE ON SS+ come and join ......

welcome to the thread and good luck with your first week.

Have you been or are going to Las Vegas - I went for my honeymoon in 2001 and AMAZING doent even begin to describe it. I would LOVE to go back for our 10th wedding anniversary xxx

Ive had good day today had 4 shakes and milk adn am looking forward to the scales going down again tomorrow - fingers crossed
xxx

Just realised i hadnt replied to this - thanks for the good luck - im almost at the end of week one which i thought id never get too - Cant wait for my 1st weigh in!

Ive never been to vegas but getting married there in August......yeah im a bit mental, but ive planned it all through some great forums, i know itll be amazing!

I found yesterday really really hard - was totally depressed!

Todays been not so bad - had strawberry shake for breakfast, leek and pot soup for lunch and just about to have some quorn with paprika and bit of lettuce for dinner.

Been sat in sun hence so late with t. I have had 3 cans of coke zero today - im not going to beat myself up as my CDC says they are ok to have, and tbh, 3 cans is a lot less than i used to have, and a sunny sunday for me would usually end up being 2 bottles of wine in a beer garden over the day/night then a pizza!

Im having a wee choc mint shake for supper too - i love choc mint!

Well today has been alright.

Coffee with choc tetra
Choc tetra
Quorn mince and Cabbage
Vanilla latte

Have decided just might live on vanilla latte, and choc tetra.

Im happy to stick to not much variety either - im only on day 5 and tbh i know i could live just on the stawberry and choc mint - cos i really like those 2. Hate the choc one warm though.

I do like a bit of warmth, and didnt mind the leek and potato soup, or the orinetal chilli one i think its called. So might get a couple of them too. Wish i liked coffee but i dont - latte sounds nice!

Im happy to stick to not much variety either - im only on day 5 and tbh i know i could live just on the stawberry and choc mint - cos i really like those 2. Hate the choc one warm though.

I do like a bit of warmth, and didnt mind the leek and potato soup, or the orinetal chilli one i think its called. So might get a couple of them too. Wish i liked coffee but i dont - latte sounds nice!

Its the vanilla shake with coffee in, I suppose you could do a vanilla chai with a really strong shot of tea in. Might try that later in the week actually....

Just worked out I've burned a good 750 calories today via walking.

And I wonder why I'm hungry and tired. Having an extra half pack.

Just out of interest when adding salad to your meal how much exactly is 2 tbsp? When it is scrunched up? I'm not sure if I'm having too much.

I've found the salad kind of hard to estimate. It probably all sorts of wrong but I usually use about 50g of lettuce from the pre cut bags.

Or a large Portobello mushroom.

Morning all.

Had a great weekend in Portugal and even tho stuck to low carbing and high portein, did by the looks of it gained 7lb!!! NOT good, but not going to beat myself up over it, I know that the cocktails did it..

Will stay focussed this week on 100% SS just for this week, so will pop in and out for this week.

I know that will more or less all come off as have lots of faith in the CD and myself now. But it has taught me to go up plans to maintainence maybe before I go to Barbados end of July or the same will happen again! Will speak to my CDC about this. Hope everyone is well and good to be posting again. :)

Where is everyone?? Moved from ss+ this week to ss and am going back onto ss+ on Sunday after I've shed me excess lb's from my weekend away. Happy to say that jumped on scales this morning and 2 of the approx 7lb's has already come off :).. I'll keep going and hoping, lol that I;ll be back on track Sunday and then will have minus's the week after. x

I was at uni, carrying a load of books home for essay purposes.

Shattered. Another 100% day so far with chicken and mushroom stirfry being the ss+ meal of the day.

Just to fit in a choc mint shake later.

I dropped my son at his interview, then shopped for food for him and..I'm now home packing today as move next week, so had my strawberry tetra as couldnt be bothered to make a shake, lol.. I like the strawberry tetra's the best. Lexie..Chicken and mush stir fry sounds delish. x

It was yummy - done some housework - away for a lie down with a book pre husband coming in, because I'll get no peace then.

I want a lay down! You walked miles Lexie - don't know how you manage it, I hate walking, but need to get practicing for Orlando!!!

Am still working but at home at least. Going to yoga tonight and will hopefully have time to x-train. About to walk dog, but am going to have a hot choc mint first I think.

Know what you mean about variety - am happy with choc tetras and the occasionally hot choc mint.

Hi everyone! Nikki told me about your fab thread, may I join it? I have been on SS since the beginning, and now with all the social events and holiday coming up, I want to move up the plans.

I live in Sweden, and here we don't have ss+, so the nearest one is 810 plan I think. Today I will have four shakes, and tomorrow I will have a salad for lunch (with chicken or shrimps, and not to much of the greens). It is hard starting to eat again! I am not used to this planning and preparing :). And I am worried about not loosing as fast either, but I figured I would give it a go.

Anyway, I know this is a ss+ thread, but can 810 people join too? Or do you know of a 810 thread?

I don't know if there is an 810 thread but you could start one?

I'll hopefully be on it in a few weeks anyway.

Go on - do one!

I want a lay down! You walked miles Lexie - don't know how you manage it, I hate walking, but need to get practicing for Orlando!!!

Just one step in front of the other, it helps that I feel guilty if I don't walk because of the dog though. Means I have that push to do it.

I've always enjoyed walking though. I even walk back from club nights as I only live about 30 mins walk away from town.

Have a look for local walking routes in your area, I know our local hospital has a fit scheme which divides local routes into walking routes dependant on fitness.

Local parks will have orienteering posts marked out sometimes too.

Hi, I posted some 810 questions yesterday, but I will give it a go with a new thread and see if there are some people out there on 810 :).

Thanks for the tips. Get a fair bit with the dog, but just don't enjoy it. Am hoping that yoga and x-trainer will get me fit, but might increase my walking in prep.

Ah Sainsburys, you disappoint me. Their cottage cheese looks like mildly lumpy yoghurt. Doesn't taste much better either. Its like eating really crap yoghurt.

Have to say Asda Cottage cheese at least was a bit more curdy. This is just bleugh. For shame Sainsbury's, for shame. And I have a huge tub next door too.

Last edited:
Back