Anyone reading?

Discussion in 'Diet Chef' started by broxi, 5 October 2009 Social URL.

1. broxi

broxi ButtErFly

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(8.09%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Just wondered if there are any other readers on DC. I love reading and I always have a novel and a self help book on the go at the same time.

Just now my novel is Walking in Pimlico by Anne Featherstone - it's a Victorian murder mystery and I'm loving it.

My self help book is "How to Lose Weight Without Dieting" by Jessica Robbins. It is really fantastic and the best I have read out of all these weight loss books. I am finding it really really helpful. I thoroughly recommend this to you all.

What is anybody else reading? x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. shep

shep Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.04%)
    Diet:
    I'm changin my lifestyle not dieting using CS
    I am a Stephen King fan just finished "Just After Sunset" not his best but still good. The only book I am reading now is the motorbike test book. Can't get into anything at the mo.

4. broxi

broxi ButtErFly

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(8.09%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Shep, I've only read some Stephen King - the most popular - The Green Mile, Salem's Lot, The Shining etc. But they were all a long time ago. I don't usually like non fiction apart from self help stuff.

5. CarolineM

CarolineM Stubborn and doing it

I'm not reading anything in particular at the moment, but I love a wide range of books from factual to fiction (especially science, philosophy, sci fi and Tom Clancy).

I really should try and pick up a book hehe! Tend to spend my time reading stuff on the Internet!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.