Anyone starting step 1 this Friday? Buddies needed!

Hi all I'm Catherine on day 9 weighed in thurs after a week 11lb Lisa and 10.5 inches sooo pleased really motivated now x how's everyone going? X

Well done Catherine. That's a lovely substantial amount which I'm sure makes you feel wonderfully motivated.

Keep it up....:).

Well done to all on their losses! I slipped up and ate a massive pizza a few days in so I only lost 5.5 lb in first week. Hopefully making up for it now! Drinking water is really hard. I have the Cambridge flavouring but it still quite difficult at times. I've done just under 2 litres so far today. I have also been to the gym and my engine phones are running high as a kite! I've got a slim picture I want to be at for oct/nov time. Need to lose 6-7 stone to get there. My consultant showed me some videos of sisters who lost a lot of weight doing 4 products a day and 4 litres they didn't have any saggy skin and they were bout same weight as me when they started and they lost it so quickly! I'm so jealous! The water definitely helps with skin so I'm going to keep glugging it down me!

Well done to all on their losses! I slipped up and ate a massive pizza a few days in so I only lost 5.5 lb in first week. Hopefully making up for it now! Drinking water is really hard. I have the Cambridge flavouring but it still quite difficult at times. I've done just under 2 litres so far today. I have also been to the gym and my engine phones are running high as a kite! I've got a slim picture I want to be at for oct/nov time. Need to lose 6-7 stone to get there. My consultant showed me some videos of sisters who lost a lot of weight doing 4 products a day and 4 litres they didn't have any saggy skin and they were bout same weight as me when they started and they lost it so quickly! I'm so jealous! The water definitely helps with skin so I'm going to keep glugging it down me!

Hi X Kelly

Pizza and a 5lb loss that's awesome. Imagine what it will be with no pizza.

Well done on getting to the gym too, I can't even think about that right now, but hope to get there.

I'm finding the water a little easier today....It has been distressing me alllll week....especially all the visits to the loo.....

I'm measuring it in pint glasses and so far I've had six...Two more to go...don't know why just feels better than being faced with a huge 2 litre bottle.

I get my first weigh In tomorrow and I'm praying for a really good weight loss to keep me motivated.

Good luck this week.

Ended up sticking with the shakes today. I haven't tried my spag bolog packet yet as i'm sure I read on this or another forum that eat spag bolog slows the weight lose. Anyone have any comments on this?? Thanks.

Ended up sticking with the shakes today. I haven't tried my spag bolog packet yet as i'm sure I read on this or another forum that eat spag bolog slows the weight lose. Anyone have any comments on this?? Thanks.

I have the Spag Bol 2/3 times per week and it hasn't affected me at all. Xx

Was going to say too pizza and 5 loss excellent lol not that I'd recommend it x I'm feeling ill this week nothing to do with diet I don't think just stressed in general I'm on day 11 and sticking to it xx

Back