Anyone starting step 1 this Friday? Buddies needed!

Was going to say too pizza and 5 loss excellent lol not that I'd recommend it x I'm feeling ill this week nothing to do with diet I don't think just stressed in general I'm on day 11 and sticking to it xx

Sorry you're not feeling well and hope you feel better soon.

Day 8 - The weigh In

I had my weigh in this evening and.....drum roll....I lost half a stone....7lbs in one week is awesome. I'm so pleased....:).

Well done Misty Dee! Half a stone in one week is amazing. Today is day one for me so hearing such positive stories are very motivational. :)

All good so far! Have managed to drink lots of water which has helped keep the hunger pangs away today at least. Just going to take it one day at a time and see how I go. What time is your meeting tomorrow? Will you start tomorrow or from Wednesday?

Well done misty dee on your loss. That's fab!
I'm feeling motivated today. Took progress pics. Will try post them. White top day 1, orange top today day 11. I have drank 3.5 litres water today. Peeing like a race horse but with every wee I think that's more weight going down the loo. Hehe.

image-2557008747.jpg

I meet with cd woman at 1.30 then nightshift tomorrow night so not sure whether to wait till wed x

Another newbie :)

Hi. Can I join you ladies? :)
On day 4 today... Doing 3 products a day... Have lots of loose, but 1st goal to get out of these 22/24 clothes into a size 16! So not sure what that will look like on the scales..
Finding it ok so far, hated mushroom risotto! Spag bol is nice. I like the bars, peanut & cranberry crunch are lovely. Using them mostly at lunch.

Hi. Can I join you ladies? :)
On day 4 today... Doing 3 products a day... Have lots of loose, but 1st goal to get out of these 22/24 clothes into a size 16! So not sure what that will look like on the scales..
Finding it ok so far, hated mushroom risotto! Spag bol is nice. I like the bars, peanut & cranberry crunch are lovely. Using them mostly at lunch.

Welcome Icecream....

Day 4 is a big day, when you can feel slap in the middle of your new choice and unsure whether to go forward or back....well done for going forward. Drinking 2.5 litres every day means I've never had a headache.....Enjoy....

I like the spag bol too.
Good luck on day 5 and beyond....

Welcome Icecream....

Day 4 is a big day, when you can feel slap in the middle of your new choice and unsure whether to go forward or back....well done for going forward. Drinking 2.5 litres every day means I've never had a headache.....Enjoy....

I like the spag bol too.
Good luck on day 5 and beyond....

Thank you misty dee
Water is def helping the headaches.
Feeling good this morning waking to day 5... Won't b getting weighed til day 11, my CD consultant lives a bit of a distance so it's the first opportunity I'll have to get to her.

Best of luck icecream. Post your weight loss updates here. I've just finished two weeks of CD. I have my weigh in tomorrow. I wore size 18 trousers and am now a comfortable size 16! Lost 9 pounds in my first week. Will be happy if i'very lost a few more pounds tomorrow, let's see...I know first week loss is partly because of water loss..Good luck to all. Stay focused and don't forget your mini goals! We'll get to target weight.

Back