Anyone up for a 30-Day Shred Challenge?

Thank you! Yes I too find the press ups hard on my knees. Hoping things improve. Might try kneeling on a pillow to help :p x

Hi everyone, great to see some more people on the thread. Squishy you are so close to target - I am sure you will be there very shortly - good luck with the rest of lipotrim. I was out to sw group this morning so no shredding yet today - hopefully will catch up this evening. I was reading that Jillian doesn't really encourage consecutive says of shredding but that it is a marketing ploy. Maybe alternate days for 60 days would be better? I think I am happy to stick with 5 days a week for 6 weeks for this challenge..... Nearly half way there!

day 3 of level 2 done - it is getting more familier now - not sure if that is good or bad! Next time I will be expecting those plank jacks :eek:. Nearly left it this evening but don't want to leave it so that I have to do both days at the weekend.

RawrGirl -- @ Level 1 (10 done, 20 to go)
dominoes -- @ Level 1(0 done, 20 to go)
BerryBerry -- @ Level 1 (2 done, 28 to go)
zeke -- @ Level 1 (5 done, 25 to go)
Nettee -- @ Level 2 (13 done, 17 to go)
Squishy -- @ Level 1 (7 done, 23 to go)
Sadia -- @ Level 1 (1 done, 30 to go)

Hi Guys! wow today was alot more difficult, I was already sore from yesturday morning. But decided to try my best found different parts tougher than yesturday and others easier than yesturday for instance. Jumping jacks and jumping on the spot, funny enough easier than yesturday. But the knee press ups killed me today! Arms can't carry my weight properly yet boo hiss! I do feel alot stronger today overall! I'm going to have a break tomorrow and do day 3 on saturday morning. At the moment I don't feel 10 will be enough before I'm ready for level 2, I can't even do the leg stretch were u hold your foot behind your back yet!!! arrgggg haha! But i guess alot can change in 1 week :D... Nettee congrats on getting to level 2, if it's getting fermiliar it deffinetly is a good thing!... I can't wait to get to that stage! x

Well done Sadia, it does get easier as the days go by. I am resting today but feeling a bit twitchy as if I should be shredding.......

I was reading that Jillian doesn't really encourage consecutive says of shredding but that it is a marketing ploy. Maybe alternate days for 60 days would be better?

Wow...ya know, RawrGirl was wondering about that...it's one of the reasons she alternates with lower body Shred and upper body Shred (see post #58 on page 4 of this thread). She is glad to know that about Jillian as one should always give a day break for muscles to heal.

Anyway...it's Thanksgiving Day here and RawrGirl actually did a most unplanned for Shred workout after supper. :)

RawrGirl -- @ Level 1 (11 done, 19 to go)
Nettee -- @ Level 2 (13 done, 17 to go)

Day 14 done - nearly there for the week.......

Nettee -- @ Level 2 (14 done, 16 to go)

Day 14 done - nearly there for the week.......

Well done Nettee! You're doing great! X

Day 3 Done!!,, Getting easier now, chuffed to bits!! :D

Sadia -- @ Level 1 (3 done, 27 to go)

Well done Sadia, glad to hear it is getting easier.

Half way there for me! :character00115:

Week 4 has begun - that third circuit is not getting any easier!

Nettee -- @ Level 2 (16 done, 14 to go)

Week 4 has begun - that third circuit is not getting any easier!

Great stuff Nettie, you're flying along! The good news is that the one time I tried Level 3, I found it slightly easier than Level 2! X

THanks Squishy - I see you have got to target! Well done. What next?

THanks Squishy - I see you have got to target! Well done. What next?

Yes! Delighted. Next up, super-modelling! Or maybe not...!

I plan to calorie count with MyFitnessPal to maintain or hopefully lose a little more (albeit slowly). Will also up my exercise when I'm back to eating 100% (next week). The little lady will be starting crèche 3 days a week (sob sob) so i'll be able to drop her off and come home to shred and shower in peace!

Good luck - and hope crèche goes well.

I'm baaaaack! Still on very reduced cals but had energy and time this morning so jumped back on the shred bandwagon. Found it fine. Definitely ready for Level 2 soon. (I'll regret saying that!) Upped my weights to 2 2.5kg dumbbells for all exercises except those stupid bloody shoulder raise side lunge thingamajigs (aka Satan's circuit)

Squishy -- @ Level 1 (8 done, 22 to go)

Yay! welcome back Squishy. I actually think the plank jacks were slightly easier today. Trying to use 3kg weights for all of circuit two but not quite there yet. Still on 1kg for the second set of v flys which are a killer.

Nettee -- @ Level 2 (17 done, 13 to go)
Squishy -- @ Level 1 (8 done, 22 to go)

I'm following you all but not taking part. I was about to start it this week and then couldn't find my copy of the DVD!

It's on YouTube for free if you do want to get started ;)

Back