Anyone up for a 7 day challenge?

hi again

ive had a shake and still gulping the water.... i hope every 1 is having a good day

I am so hungry. Had quite a lot of water but i am ravenous. Took youner DD shopping and she had a burger from McDonalds. I dont eat burgers but the smell of the chips made my tummy rumble and my mouth drool! Anyway didnt even ask for a chip but i did have the gherkin from the burger with a bottle of water. OH going off to work early so doing salad and baked pot for him and i'm drooling again.
I'll be back later hopefully reporting i've still been good.

I am so hungry. Had quite a lot of water but i am ravenous. Took youner DD shopping and she had a burger from McDonalds. I dont eat burgers but the smell of the chips made my tummy rumble and my mouth drool! Anyway didnt even ask for a chip but i did have the gherkin from the burger with a bottle of water. OH going off to work early so doing salad and baked pot for him and i'm drooling again.
I'll be back later hopefully reporting i've still been good.
ITs really hard but you can do this think of how good you will feel this time next week when you have resisted the food and the scales have gone down.
Im just about to have my choc mint mousse and more water.
I hope all going well for you all, stick with it is worth it. x

Hello just checking in, doing ok so far feeling a little like I need something so I have left my bar for as long as possible, will have to get it shortly.

Fat2thin that was so strong of you today well done.
Loselose how you doing? stay strong, you will feel so good just getting a couple of days in a row out of the way. You can do it, we all can.

Well done everyone, Lisa x

thanx lisa im doing ok not great but ok

might go to bed now
cas i feel really hungry

Anyway didnt even ask for a chip but i did have the gherkin from the burger with a bottle of water.

Well, the above was from yesterday and i did good. But i've really disappointed myself as last night i had a glass of wine (to finish a bottle already opened in fridge), cherry tomatoes with sour cream and chive dip and a packet of cheese & onion crisps that i dont even like very much. So whilst i didnt have very much i would have been as well having a chicken meal from mcdonalds. Stood on scales this morning and i've lost 4lbs but that will pile back on again today. I was so strong yesterday. :break_diet:
Been awake since back of 4 as i was hungry, we all know when you lie awake at night more and more goes round your head making it almost impossible to get back to sleep again. I have already had a tetra and a bar. I am so so soooo hungry, i don't know if i can keep going today.
Having been awake for more than 5 hours i might try to kip in the chair for a while.
I'm so disappointed, you are all welcome to give me a right old row!
Good luck everyone today.

Anyway didnt even ask for a chip but i did have the gherkin from the burger with a bottle of water.

Well, the above was from yesterday and i did good. But i've really disappointed myself as last night i had a glass of wine (to finish a bottle already opened in fridge), cherry tomatoes with sour cream and chive dip and a packet of cheese & onion crisps that i dont even like very much. So whilst i didnt have very much i would have been as well having a chicken meal from mcdonalds. Stood on scales this morning and i've lost 4lbs but that will pile back on again today. I was so strong yesterday. :break_diet:
Been awake since back of 4 as i was hungry, we all know when you lie awake at night more and more goes round your head making it almost impossible to get back to sleep again. I have already had a tetra and a bar. I am so so soooo hungry, i don't know if i can keep going today.
Having been awake for more than 5 hours i might try to kip in the chair for a while.
I'm so disappointed, you are all welcome to give me a right old row!
Good luck everyone today.
Never mind try to stick with it today, i have an extra shake if im hungry i think its better to do this than be hungry. x
day 3 for me so far so good.

Thanks Dawn, if i wasnt so tired i'd probably manage better but i will have a 4th pack later on to curb the hunger. I emailed my CDC for next weeks order so i've got to do it as i really really cant afford to do this if i'm not fully into it.
have a good day.

hi fat2thin i hope ur doing ok

its the same for me i really couldnt sleep last nite so i had rice. and two choco twirl bars and lots of chilli chicken. im fine during the day but when it comes to evening i just want to eat.

whats more that makes me mad is im on ss+ so i do eat a little but the go really mad.

anybody help

my oh says to try ss for 1 day and see how u go cas its the 200cal meal that triggers the hunger. so im doing that today

oh is on ss+ and his losses are great he lost 9lbs in the first week and its his end of 2nd week

Hunger just not shifting so i've just had another glass of water and a handful of cherry tomatoes. I'm trying to stay strong especially as the scales had moved this morning for the first time in weeks.
have a good day.

I find im better ss as if i have food i can't stop, i do feel for you both just don't know what to suggest this weather does'nt help ever.x

One thing that does help me i make my shakes with ice and extra water the more ice the thicker they are so sometimes their like an ice cream and i eat with a spoon, and when i make the kids tea i have a mousse, this really helps me, and loads of water and coffee and tea.

Thanks Dawn. I like my shakes whizzed in the blender with ice too, makes it a bit more interesting. Still feeling down in the dumps but the weather is a bit better here today so i'll take the dog out in a while. Just want today to be over so i can get to bed. One child away shopping with her Grandma and the other is heading off to a party sleepover later on so i've no excuse not to get those kitchen cupboard doors washed down.

i restarted again properly yesterday and id love to do a 7 day challenge (6 from now i guess?) i want to get into the 12's so i want to lose at least 6lbs to get me in there good and proper! good luck everyone! xx

Thank goodness, i'm feeling a bit better now. Because i've been up so early this morning i've just had my 3rd Cd for the day and a couple of slices of ham. Long time til bed so may have to sneak in a forth pack or just some ham and cucumber later on. Hope i havent done too much damage. I need to go and drink a lot more water for the rest of day.
I've been on the air flyer typing game for about the tenth time today, its getting addictive.

i restarted again properly yesterday and id love to do a 7 day challenge (6 from now i guess?) i want to get into the 12's so i want to lose at least 6lbs to get me in there good and proper! good luck everyone! xx
Good luck your get that 6lbs of in no time.

Back