Anyone up for a 7 day challenge?

Well, i feel i have let myself and more importantly fellow 7 dayers down badly today. I've not had a lot but i just couldnt shake the hunger and i had bolognese mince for tea (no pasta or bread) and cos OH made it, it was really oily. I followed that with an aero choc mousse and now my tummy aches.
I was going to go for cycle but its getting dark here already as well as chilly, windy and rain starting.
Ever so hopeful i'm back to it tomorrow and if i'm not i'm going to contact CDC and tell her i'm not coming back. Its just too expensive.:break_diet:
Anyway, sorry guys and gals, i'm feeling really down but hope you've all been much better than me.

just forget today and start fresh tommorow

we all fall of the wagon like i did yesturday but today ive been ok its really hard but we are here for help and encouragement

i think without this site i would have packed it in the first week

we are here for help and encouragement

i think without this site i would have packed it in the first week

yes i have only been on the diet 6 days but i have found this site invaluable. it reinforces why im doing this diet and seeing so many of you with big losses you have worked hard for spurs me on.

your so near, dont give up. if you go for it you could prob reach goal in 2 months and in the grand scheme of things thats not very long! :grouphugg:

Well, i feel i have let myself and more importantly fellow 7 dayers down badly today. I've not had a lot but i just couldnt shake the hunger and i had bolognese mince for tea (no pasta or bread) and cos OH made it, it was really oily. I followed that with an aero choc mousse and now my tummy aches.
I was going to go for cycle but its getting dark here already as well as chilly, windy and rain starting.
Ever so hopeful i'm back to it tomorrow and if i'm not i'm going to contact CDC and tell her i'm not coming back. Its just too expensive.:break_diet:
Anyway, sorry guys and gals, i'm feeling really down but hope you've all been much better than me.
I think we've all been there and got the t shirt. SS is a hard diet , have considered going up in the calories as you might find it easier.x

hun hang in there dont worry! on saturday i had theee biggest binge! the whole family went out for lunch to celebrate my brothers angagement with his fiances family too. i had a cheese and onion ciabata and a bottle of wine follwed by the best cheesecake ive ever eaten! if that wasnt bad enough i carried on drinking all day and had a bacon sarnie for dinner!!! on monday i get back on it and ive already lost 4 lbs. even thou i know thats water weight i know that this is really gonna work. no matter how down u feel just keep plodding on cos we all know eating your sorrows away doesnt work! everyone has a bad day (or week) but were all human!!! cheers up and have an early night to clear your head for a proper start tomorro! all the best xxxxx

hi all

just to say ive had a fairly good day 2shakes a little chicken and 1 bar to go yet plus 4 litres of water

Thanks for all your kind words ladies. Woke up feeling bit better today but its chucking it down with rain again today and that dampens my mood every time.
However, i am gonna try to SS til Monday, i've got nothing on this weekend.
Today, I must get on with all the jobs i didnt do yesterday and i'm off to the travel agents to pay the rest of my holiday so that should cheer me up.
Thanks again and hope you all have a good day.

Hi all been on play group school trip today, which was fun just got home, still going well for me hope all good with everyone else.

I'm still here! In fact i resurrected kellymundys tumbleweed post as its been so quiet today! Ah the days of the playgroup trip, so much legislation now and all they want to do is run about and have fun.
Been all but good today. Made BLT filling for OH sandwiches tonight (night shift) and couldnt stop myself having a taste. Made him eat the extras as a starter for his tea as i couldn't leave the box in the fridge.
Kids had bacon and pasta with tomato sauce so i had a teeny portion.
Needing to mop all my floors as the dog has been in and out the back door and its rained all day so i've muddy paw prints everywhere.

ok so its my turn to feel bad :( i had a chocolate bar and a cup of sugary tes :( but im actually ok with it i know i did bad but i just gotta drink more water and get back on it tomorrow, could be worse couldnt it?? :/

yep it could be atleast ur looking at it in a good way by starting again tommorw

I am really good today, felt crappy yesterday evening had a bad news day. Okay now though. Well done to you all its hard sometimes but little by little we will get there.

Good luck tomorrow ladies, take care.

Lisa x

I know i started this thread and for no reason other than short bursts of target work better for some of us. You may know i signed up for May challenge and it was just to big a goal for me, i just couldn't do it. I have done absolutely great today until OH went to work. He has worked nightshift for last 4 years and i am so now Knowing that it a lot of my prob. He goes to work at back of 6 and often not home til i've gone to work at half 8 next morning. Of course lots of you have it much worse than me, you are single parents but sometimes i feel i would just as well be single as i spend so much time on my own and his last job was 6 and half days a week sometimes 7. So tonight,just like pre CD days i have had 4 glasses of wine, a cheese and ham piece and a packet of crisps, just because when you're on your own with the kids and nobody (in the house, minimins is fab) thats all you can do. I have lots of house chores to do but at this time of night i don't do housework, this is my chill out, need to go to bed time.

I know i started this thread and for no reason other than short bursts of target work better for some of us. You may know i signed up for May challenge and it was just to big a goal for me, i just couldn't do it. I have done absolutely great today until OH went to work. He has worked nightshift for last 4 years and i am so now Knowing that it a lot of my prob. He goes to work at back of 6 and often not home til i've gone to work at half 8 next morning. Of course lots of you have it much worse than me, you are single parents but sometimes i feel i would just as well be single as i spend so much time on my own and his last job was 6 and half days a week sometimes 7. So tonight,just like pre CD days i have had 4 glasses of wine, a cheese and ham piece and a packet of crisps, just because when you're on your own with the kids and nobody (in the house, minimins is fab) thats all you can do. I have lots of house chores to do but at this time of night i don't do housework, this is my chill out, need to go to bed time.
Its horrid being lonely at night, hope your feeling better today, if i feel like that i try to go to bed early and listen to the radio, which has a phone in, and iv got to know most the people who phone in, its a good giggle. i also do a word search.

When i first started SS i was getting early nights and feeling great, i just cant get into again. I so take my hat off to all of you who have managed to SS properly after a break - well done>
So, i've had a chat with myself again. Just been speaking to friend who has motivated me and i'm going to try to get through day 1 SS yet again. Have a good day

When i first started SS i was getting early nights and feeling great, i just cant get into again. I so take my hat off to all of you who have managed to SS properly after a break - well done>
So, i've had a chat with myself again. Just been speaking to friend who has motivated me and i'm going to try to get through day 1 SS yet again. Have a good day
At least you've not given up trying, which alot of people would of done.
Id like to say a big thank you for starting this 7 day challenge, without you i don't think i would have got to day 5 ss, iv restarted so many times for the past 2 month. i know now i will make it to day 7 now and thats all down to you. x

Back