Anyone want to do a success express challenge with me ?

Go on I'll go for it today! :D

Breakfast: French toast (HExB) with melon, banana, pear & nectarine

Lunch: mushroom & lentil loaf (HExA) with a massive salad

Dinner: quorn sausages (3) with wedges, swede, carrot, green beans, broccoli with onion & mushroom gravy

Snacks: possibly 2 alpen light bars (HExB) & more fruit? Milk in tea (HExA)

Please let me know if I've gone wrong anywhere?!? :) X

Hi Girls,

I WI on Weds and life has been mad from previous Wed until last night. Frail mum needed THIRD knee replacement and I`ve had to arrangement transport for her and all the stuff she needs.
Hospital have been giving us the run around. She was due to go in last Thursday, they cancelled at the last minute, surgeon on hols. Booked again for Monday. She was actually in theatre when they cancelled again. Very high possibility of her needing a transfusion and not enough of her blood type at the blood bank.
Finally went ahead yesterday morning. Both of us completely frazzled. Dunno how long she`ll be in for. Replacement are normally about a week. Last time it was three weeks as it took ages to heal enough for her to go home.
All week I`ve been hitting the crisps a big no-no. Have given away the rest to the grandkids
Sorry for the rant, had to get it off my chest!!

Anyway back to SE.
Breakfast: Frozen mixed berries & muller light yoghurt. Hi fi bar (HEB)
Snack: plum, satsuma
Lunch will be chicken stirfry with loads of veggies.
Haven`t thought about dinner yet. Prob left overs from lunch. Or maybe a cheese n salad sandwich (HEA+B).
More fruit n water all day. Milk in tea as my other HEA.
Does that sound ok?

I am managing to maintain and getting very bored of it. Was considering moving to weight watchers but I have never tried SE. I started today.
B-free yogurt, strawberries and a kiwi
L-massive salad with mackerel
D-SW shepherd's pie with veg
S-clemintine, apple and hi fi bar (HexB) skimmed milk in tea (HexA)

Can you let me know if I have the right idea please?

Hi all,

your plans all look good to me as long as 2/3 of plate is superfree and snacks are superfree you can't go wrong, any free food not as part of meal should be synned.

today for me

B - Scan bran (HEb) yog, frozen berries( sf)

L - rice and chicken (f) and massive salad(sf)
large fruit salad (sf)

snack - chocco cake (1) alpen light (HEb)

Dinner - Sausage (f) casserole (lots of toms and veg) all sf, potato wedges (f)

Thanks for the help. Think I`ve got the hang of it.

To add to my list:
Dinner: cheese n salad sandwich ( wholemeal nimble) cherries kiwi n strawbs. Hope it`s ok to have a drink. Had rum (syned) n diet coke.
Feel really full, hope that`s normal

Actually missed having so much fruit and veg today but as it happened would of struggled to do SE for my tea as it was i had a HEB and HEA cheese roll on the run!

Back to SE tomorrow

here is the plan

breakfast
strawberries
raspberries
fromage frais

lunch
fish
bns and green beans and leeks

dinner
quorn steak strips fajita style stir fry

heb hi fi
hea or b cheese reduced fat
another hea or b

syns a bag of maltesers with my name on them 9.5 syns

Yes! Another successful SE day.
Going for Day 4 today:

Breakfast: Bacon sarnie (HXB), lots of melon & strawberries
More melon, strawberries, cherries, nectarines through the day if necessary (I went to the market yesterday!)
Lunch is a massive salad with a salmon fillet. So lettuce, spinach, cucumber, tomato, pepper, celery, carrot, beetroot... and 0.5 syn worth of balsamic dressing.
If I'm hungry mid afternoon, I could either carry on with the fruit, or have ryvitas & cheese (HXA & B).
I'm not sure yet what dinner's going to be. Probly a stir fry with either noodles or chicken. Or possibly both.

I've only built 0.5 syns into that, which is good. It's someone's birthday at work today, and the muffins are looking at me. I'm trying to stare them down, but it's hard to say at this stage who's going to win!
But I might go to the pub with DD for a couple of games of pool this evening, so -if I resist the muffins - I could have a pint.
Hmm. I promise I'll only do one or the other. Not both.

Right. That's me for today.
The scales had flippin well better show a good result on Sunday after the sheer volume of fruit and veg I've chomped through this week!

Going for day 2 today:

French toast (HExB) with nectarine, kiwi, melon, pear & grated coconut over top (HExB)
Mushroom & lentil loaf (HExA) with a massive salad
Quorn & veg curry, savoury rice & saga aloo
Snacks: fruit & maybe a bag of pom bears
Drinks: Water & tea with milk (HExA)

Sound ok??? Any advice appreciated :) x

Can I please join your group??
Have lost my 3 stone but can't lose the extra 9/10 lbs to get to 8st, which is my ideal weight.
Did SE yesterday and found that I didn't eat all my syns etc.
I absolutely love white magnums so I have decided that at the end of the day I will have one, which are 10.5-13 syns, depending which brand I eat...Asda do their own for 10.5 syns.
I love fruit so my diet is consisting of a lot!!!
Just one quick question. I am presuming I can have a jacket potato with cheese (HEA) and a massive salad, to make up the 2/3??
As I have stopped going to group I have bought myself a lovely writing book from The Works shop and I am writing my food diary each day at the front but at the back I have a list of my favourite syns, HEX A and B lists but most importantly a list of all free/super free foods so I really have everything I need in one book - which I carry round with me in my bag......
I am hoping that by using SE I shift the last bit as I do think it gets harder when you have lost a lot of weight and I was feeling a bit down about it!
Good luck to everyone.
My official weight day is now Friday - 8st 10.5lbs this morning.
Julie xx

Hi everyone, day 2 of SE

B-2 x weetabix (HExB)
skimmed milk (part of HExA)
strawberries
L-Mackeral in brine
Lots of salad
28g brie (5 syns)
D- not sure yet, going out for dinner but will have some form of salad with no dressing
S- Clemintine, Apple, lots of strawberries, tea with rest of HExA milk, Kiwi fruit

Lets see if this helps me get back onto loseing the weight

:D

Not doing too bad on SE.

Brekkie: Melon, fozen fruit salad 0% total greek youhurt (mmm!!)
Snack: hi-fi bar (HEXB) cherries
Lunch Ham n cheese sarnie (HEX A+B)
Lamb chop, new potatoes n loads of salad for dinner tonight.
Milk in tea as my other HEXa
Haven`t planned in my syns yet so got them to look forward to!
Gonna be a busy weekend so don`t think I`ll be able to stick to it then. Back on plan Monday

Back