Anyone want to do a success express challenge with me ?

Happy Holidays don't forget you can have 1 or 2 hea but you must have 2 heb !

Oh didn't realise that, don't think I have always done this - will have to remember !!

B - Bowl of crunchy bran (HEb) strawberries, blueberries and banana (sf)

S - Cappucino and doughnut :eek: (13)

L - Mushroom omelette (f & sf) and salad - leaves, tomatoes, cucumber, beetroot, carrot, peppers (sf)

S - Banana(sf), muller light(f)

D - mince(f) couscous(f) onions, peppers, aubergine, fine beans, sugarsnap and BN squash (all sf)
strawberry and blueberries (sf) roulade, quark / yog, melon and pineapple

Still have another HEb will have hifi bar later !

Last edited:
Oh good. I'm glad my yoghurts aren't illegal.
Mind you I haven't got around to one today. Maybe later.

Cheers!

A couple of well deserved brandy n diet cokes!! :D

Feeling constantly full on SE. Is this normal? Having to force myself to eat. Don`t want to skip meals and end up with weird eating habits again.

GrannieAnnie said:
Feeling constantly full on SE. Is this normal? Having to force myself to eat. Don`t want to skip meals and end up with weird eating habits again.

No I think this is normal, I'm the same :) would have expected to be hungry eating mainly fruit & veg but am pleasantly surprised :D x

Thanks for that, Punkstar! Was starting to get a bit concerned.

I`m surprised too! I thought I`d be constantly hungry! :D

The only downside is carnivore hubby! He complains about the lack of meat. He "can`t find" the kitchen, so he`ll have to put up with it :)

GrannieAnnie said:
Thanks for that, Punkstar! Was starting to get a bit concerned.

I`m surprised too! I thought I`d be constantly hungry! :D

The only downside is carnivore hubby! He complains about the lack of meat. He "can`t find" the kitchen, so he`ll have to put up with it :)

Lol, the rest of the house are no issue for me as they have NEVER eaten the same meals as me so I have what I want and they do the same x

Don't think I have eaten so much fruit, veg and salad!!! Can I still have my magnum as part of my syns - 13 - at the end of the day. I have this as a treat whilst I am lying in bed watching tv!!!!
By the way, I have bought a new Nottingham Forest shirt (start of season today) as I have never felt confident having the weight. Looked very slim in the changing room. I think I may well be comparing myself to other ladies at the match today...
Anyone else bought anything they would not normally wear as you gain more confidence?
Julie x

TRICKYTREE said:
Don't think I have eaten so much fruit, veg and salad!!! Can I still have my magnum as part of my syns - 13 - at the end of the day. I have this as a treat whilst I am lying in bed watching tv!!!!
By the way, I have bought a new Nottingham Forest shirt (start of season today) as I have never felt confident having the weight. Looked very slim in the changing room. I think I may well be comparing myself to other ladies at the match today...
Anyone else bought anything they would not normally wear as you gain more confidence?
Julie x

I bought 2 maxi dresses and a playsuit! Never had the guts to wear owt like a dress since my wedding day but feel pretty confident in them (may even post a pic in playsuit when I wear it at end of month for my birthday :)) my husband has just bought me a pair of ugg boots!! I have always wanted some and he got them as an incentive to get to target (coz they dont fasten round my fat calves at the minute :()

Congrats on the shirt, it's an amazing feeling wearing something you wouldn't have before losing weight, shows the hard work paying off!! Good luck at the match :cross: x

Ps yeah you can have your magnum :D

Hi everyone

I was thinking of doing the success express but don't know anything about it, can someone help me as to what it is all about??

Back