anyone want to do an AB challenge??

Yay!! Well done babe.

Me too, 250 as planned and the gym twice.... this morning a 30 mins walk at 5.30am on the treadmill and then this afternoon 30 mins cardio and 25 mins on legs (weights).

Tummy is not achy anymore. I should really try and up my number!

Bren
x

i have had a bad few days! so ill get back to it now! right now lol

i think your off on ur holiday now, so have a great time

ok what have i done, well i have stepped up my game a little.
i am still doing my situps everyday.
but i have also purchased an abs belt to use in the car while driving,
so i'm adding extra muscle stimulation, and i must say the two combined = crazy ab work out. i feel solid.
it's working. and in a good way.

hey can i join?
i really need to get back at my situps love the feeling when i do them!! so i aim for the 250 mark today to!!
but will admit for now mine will only be the basic ones prefer them ha!!
xxx

have been been ill last few days, YUK. its now my first day off for easter break so im resting. so for today ill leave my sit ups and get back to it 2moro, sniff sniff snot snot thats me!

HI caz!

hiya :)
hope u feel better soon im bit sick but its drink related so self inflicted ha!!
xxx

ok day 2 of my abz exercise...did 300 last nite and hadnt even realised it!! so am aiming for 350 tonite!! also doing 350 boxes too to try and tone these up a little!! have been a little naughty today calorie wise but im just gonne do the exercises anyway cause i know they will help!! xxx

woot woo onto day 3!! im on a roll for once!!
ok found the 350 hard last nite but want to keep increasing it so gonna go 360 to nite!! but breaking it up tonite so 150 first then again later before bed!!
xxx

Hi everyone id like to join, iv done every diet under the sun and only lost a little weight, so iv started just healthy eating and exercise which seems to working. Whoop Whoop!! so im going to aim for 200 sit-ups a day. I dont manage to get on here much so will keep you updated the best i can.

I HAVE BEEN RUBBISH, however have been going out for walks in the evenings instead. will get back to the sit ups 2moro

hey peeps,
only been doing about 100 a day at work.
will do some sit ups tomorrow been really tired as of late.

ok ive had a little break as OH has returned from a 6 week away trip so as ya can guess havent been doing much ;) lol!!

gonna do 350 again tonight as i say ill struggle a little at first!!
hope everyone is doing good xxx

yep not too bad.
gonna do 250 tonight.
how is everyone else doing?
i'm seeing a fitter stomache.

omg, what a bum i am. i keep saying ill get back to it but i aint. i have to much fat on my tummy for these sit ups to have a real impact anyway lol. so i am walking 45mins every day, and calorie counting to get my tummy to a point to where sit ups do make a diff. i think ill focus on that for now and try do a few sit ups everyday just to keep up a routine for when i do loose the fat!"

Wow look at how many of us there are now!!! Lets go girls!!

Well Thailand was wonderful. I went to the gym 3 times in the 13 days so I'm okay with that. Although really, as usual just 2 meals a day would have sufficed... but no we had a full 3 and drinks etc. I'm just doing a 250 round of sit ups now and then tomorrow off to camp for a week and dont know if I'll be able to do my sit ups, maybe in the morning whilst I still in my tent??

Everyone is doing wonderfully. My aim to is only eat when hungry on camp and try for 1.5 ltr of water a day or more, depending on access and toilet facilities.....

See you all in a week.

Bren
X

have a good time at camp,

and will update in a weeks as well i have bought an ab belt.
will update with all tyhe details in a week

Hi all, I'm back from camp, needless to say not many sits up were undertaken! However did hike several km's and did physical activities on most days.

Over the weekend I was rather slack and just enjoyed myself and catching up with hubby and friends. This morning though a walk and then tonight off to the gym with a friend.

A healthy eating day too and I've drunk about 2ltrs now and it's 4 pm. Going to make my lunch for work tomorrow, as today I had the day off and then get ready to meet my friend!

Tryer how is CD going? You must be nearly there now!

Bren
X

errrrr
easter was a terrible time for me food wise, slipped a little couldn't get my head back in with what i wanted to do, and every where i looked there was chocolate and eggs and food,
even on here it felt like the pressure was too much to resist,
had a few blip days had a good talk to my cdc felt a bit embarrassed bt i am back on track now feel like the pressure has gone and i have got this out of my system.
so i think i'm about 3kgs behind where i should be.

anyway also i have bought an abs belt and shorts, which i use when driving in the car.
and still do my sit ups, but a more managable 150 and more if i can.
and i have also been exercising in the mornings.

so ho0w has your day gone bren? how is that stomache is it still flat and did you reach your goal of where you wan to be?

Well where do I begin......

After my holiday and camp if still feel I have about 2 - 3 kilos gained and after a binge this afternoon I am well and truly wanting and willing to get back on the Cohen's plan and calorie counting to loose about 7 - 8 kilos in 12 weeks (my birthday)!

I went for a 40 min walk yesterday morning, gym last night also and giving myself a rest today and hopefully in the morning a 30 min cardio session at the gym before work. Just about to pack my gym bag, get the shoes and clothes ready and also my work clothes. I got into a really good routine of exercising 40 mins or more every day or at least 6 days in the week before I went away. Went to the gym 3 times in the 13 days we were away too. I have realised that by finding 30 or more everyday doesn't make it a chore and on the days when I cannot be bothered I still go and sit on the bike for 30, which in turn then I do enjoy being there and continue another 15 mins on top of that.

Getting back on the food is an issue and hoping for a better day 1, again tomorrow! Wish me luck.

Bren
XX

good luck, and wow yu have been busy.

well yesterday
i had abs belt on in car. 30mins to work.

got home in evening did 40 mins step on wii fit, then did 30 mins yoga and stretching on my fitness coach.

i was loving yesterday, wish i could do that every day.
best nights sleep i have had for ages.
gonna see if i can do it again today.
love the free step on wii fit as i can still watch tv and work out.

Back