anyone want to do an AB challenge??

Well I did the extra 50 last night and only now have 4 days of 300 left before i catch up again. It is very easy to forget unless you are in a routine. Problem is my life is very hectic at the moment.

Well done on the resisting temptation. My goal at the end of the day is to have a thin feeling in my tummy. If I have this feeling I generally loose weight in the morning. So I hae to eat a minimum of 2 hours before bed and not too much either.

Thinking about yoga or the gym tonight?? Not sure really should do yoga as I have paid for 10 sessions and only used 1!

Bren
X

Hello could i join in the abs challenge please.:confused:
I am doing approx 100 per day at the mo.
let me know please,Thanks xx

OF COURSE FZ!

I was going to go to bed but now I've logged on I'll do the sit ups between posts!!

Bren
X

Well that's 150 down! Will do some more in 10 mins. I also went to the gym this morning but couldn't do more than 20 mins on the bike as I hurt my knee last week so stopped after only 20 mins.

Doesn't matter at last I am doing something everyday. I've got a girlfriend coming over tomorrow after work for a 1 hour walk with me.

How are we all going??

Well yesterday I did about 250 before bed and did an hour walk.

Today I have had a day off exercise, second time in 14 days and just finishing the other 100 sit ups now between posts. I still have 200 outstanding for the other day that I missed..... bummer.....

How are we all going?????

It's a little quiet in here.

Bren
X

I've done my 50 over the other days think I might have a rest day today thou as everything is hurting now..... I know wimp....

Hey everyone, sorry about the lack of posts, ok where am i up to. ok i'm doing my 250 situps and my stomache is in don't know how to describe it... errrr ..... every time i move.... laugh i can feel them muscles..... not sure if they need a little rest???
i'm a little weak as well this week.
just had 2 shakes at the same time so that i can meet my daily cd quota, but i think i drank to much as i felt like i have stretched my tummy..... only noticed it 5 mins after finishing both drinks..... just like paul mckenna says i need to eat consciously...

you guys are doing great keep up the good work and keep posting. well done on all those situps. bren and pcmonkey.
how are you feeling inside (ie tummy muscles?)

ps was reading a post about callenetics and i am gonna dig out the book but this book i must say is the bees knees...
it has an exercise in there called the 100.
if you can get a copy from the library and have a go i strongly suggest that you do the ab (well actually all the exercises in this book/dvd).

tryer xx

PC you are not a wimp! Your just repairing. Days off are good.

Tryer, I have to admit that I haven't been religious everyday. But have managed to exercise like yoga and the gym. Just not making my quota!!

I'm back into things today and just about to get on the floor and do the 190 left between posts before bed!

Tummy muscles are there... i can feel them and my confidence and proudness with all this exercise has helped to change my mind over the past 4/5 days. I can feel the difference and even though the look is not completely changing noticeably I know that it is doing something! TO THE FLOOR I GO...........

Bren
X

hiya, i know you have been doing this a while, but i'd like to join as well :) hope thats ok, ill start off with 100 today,Im watching 'lost' at the min, and you have motivated me, so in the break im gonna do 20 on one side, then again on 2nd and 3rd break, that 60 done.

im not really clued up on the differnt types on sit ups, so any advice would be good, know any good after stretches? so the next day ach aint to bad?

i just did 60 , 20 then 1 min rest 20, 1 min rest 20, in one ad break!

gonna do 60 sit ups on each side in next 2 breaks. see how that feels

Hi preetone

i did mine last night again and must admit, i've missed a few days but back on the floor now between posts to complete the 250.

I do normal, right side then left side and lastly knees to chest (rocking motion). Leg raises (together like yoga) rest your hands just under your bum or where comfortable. Hands in the air (straight up), or the fit ball.

Welcome and I hope to see more of you, the gang at moments go AWOL!!!

Bren
X

100 a day really does help. After a week of doing them you feel thinner in the tummy region.

I only did about 150 last night before bed, but even though I'm aiming for the 250 mark I'm just glad to be keeping them up regularly.

Bren
x

i jst did another 150 now, a mixed bunch of them. woop 250 today!
i have alot of fat covering my abs lol so i gotta work on my cardio.

I'm finding the gym is a bit of a hassel, may try running, start off with around one block and try a little increase everyday

hey girls, i have fallen off the waggon a little not done as much sit ups as i would like to have done over the last few days, but have increased my general fitness a little.
been really tired... nearly fell aslep in work today as well.
ok so who fancies stepping this up a gear and actually doing the 250 like we originally set out to do??? BREN ???
how long before you go away?
preetone welcome... and what do you think??
or am i just being .......me tee heee

Hi Tryer, was wondering where you had gone to???

I've done 100 tonight at the gym and will now get on the floor to do the other 150 I was planning on crashing but what the hell....!

I go next Sunday/Saturday night of the 4th/5th.

Never mind that you have fallen off the wagon - DONT LET YESTERDAY HOLD YOU BACK TODAY!

Bren
X

ALL done and now I'm tired and can feel that I have abs!

Bren

Have a great day and chat soon.

well i'm on day 3 now and i can feel it in my belly! i did 20 this morning!
Im not finding difficult once i actually do it, i found it really easy just doing them in 3 advert breaks in a tv show i was watching yesterday!

so will do the same today

Doing them during ads and when I post on here!

When I go to the gym first thing when I arrive is 30 of them. Then after cardio, before weights I do another 30 and then again 30 before I leave. That way at home I just do the rest.

We are going to be flab to fab in no time!
Bren
X

Back