Anything & Everything

Alycyn1980

Addicted to Minimins!!!
I was looking for somewhere to post this but wasn't too sure where it would go so I thought I would start a thread where we can post what we like if cannot find a suitable thread!!!

Last night on Channel 5 I watched Extraordinary People - the girl who survived 90% degree burns. The story is so sad to start with but the courage and the determination of this young toddler is absolutely amazing and as she has turned into a young woman has let nothing get her down. She should be an inspiration to us all that nothing can be so bad that we cant get through it. Weight issues in my eyes are nothing compared to what she has gone through and I take my hat off to her and hope that they continue her story again down the line as I would like to see what she makes of her life and she is due more surgeries and I would like to see how these make life a little easier.

You know, I thought exactly the same.

We can only imagine what this beautiful courageous girl is going through. We worry about such stupid things compared to her. I blubbed like a baby watching it.

"I don't get upset when people look at me. I think it's their problem, not mine"

Bravo. What a wonderful way to look at things, right?

Roziee said:
You know, I thought exactly the same.

We can only imagine what this beautiful courageous girl is going through. We worry about such stupid things compared to her. I blubbed like a baby watching it.

"I don't get upset when people look at me. I think it's their problem, not mine"

Bravo. What a wonderful way to look at things, right?

Definitely! I was burned when i was baby by cup tea down my front. Was in isolation 4 couple wks but due 2 mums quick thinkin of str8 in2 bath cold water i have bn left wi minimal scarring.

I think she is 1 in million, a beautiful person wi a beautiful heart :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Got the Drs tonight at 5 and I need to leave work early to miss the traffic and I am betting right now that I do not get taken till at least 530-545, the place is always running late and is so annoying. Especially when they don't say they are running late - just leave you sitting. Not so bad if you are told you may be waiting a little bit!!!! Rant over !!!

Back