Anything You Want to Do With Weight Of?

I'd love to have my picture taken and not feel insecure and embarrassed that there will be a permanant image of me out there!

I'd also love to be able to wear a nice pair of jeans and a belt without the waist gaping and the belt riding up.

I'd also like to walk into a shop such as New Look, Topshop etc and put on a medium. I'm a medium in Evans, but thats not quite the same is it hehe!

Getting my weight off would be a boost to my health life I suffere from a long term knee disease and struggle with walking and everday life since putting 2 stone on the pain is worse than before I would love to get back to 10st 7 so the pain may ease and the walking may become easier.

My husband bought me a voucher for a day Zorbing, there is a weight restriction although i am under it now, i dont want the embarrasment of being turned away on the day, or even being close to the limit.

Would love to do a parachute jump- and I will!!!
Got at least 4 more stone to lose but I will get there x

Well, I've been thinking about this for a bit now and there is so many things that this post would turn into a novel. To spare you all that I am just going to say

I WANT TO ENJOY LIFE without thinking about how I look...

That includes everything...

I love going to rock gigs and I am starting my new job promoting young rock bands at the beginning of 2009 and I do not want to look like their old, fat grandmother...

Also, I love Finland and have been there numerous times. I have always felt great over there and never judged but always had my size holding me back...that is going to change too...

Sorry, once I start I can't stop..

Good luck everyone on all your goals ..

xxx

Oh where to begin...
Firstly id like a professional photoshoot theres one in my town that looks excellent
Boudoir Photography in Dundee Scotland - Peachfur Boudoir Photography
I also want to go abroad for the first time in my life, I feel that I wouldnt be happy someplace hot or even on the plane at this size.
To buy nice clothes that I like and stop wearing all black clothes.
To go to bed with my boyfriend and not demand the lights off and the covers up to my neck lol ;)

Oh where to begin...
Firstly id like a professional photoshoot theres one in my town that looks excellent
Boudoir Photography in Dundee Scotland - Peachfur Boudoir Photography
I also want to go abroad for the first time in my life, I feel that I wouldnt be happy someplace hot or even on the plane at this size.
To buy nice clothes that I like and stop wearing all black clothes.
To go to bed with my boyfriend and not demand the lights off and the covers up to my neck lol ;)

I would like to find a boyfriend to start with..lol
Always thought no one can find me attractive if I think so little of myself..

I would like to find a boyfriend to start with..lol
Always thought no one can find me attractive if I think so little of myself..
Aw hun....you have come such a long way and looking at your ticker your over half way! wow thats amazing, you must feel better about yourself now you are halfway there dont you?
Dont be too hard on yourself your doing great and im sure your confidence will be soaring soon, if I were you mine would be soaring already :D

xx

Aw hun....you have come such a long way and looking at your ticker your over half way! wow thats amazing, you must feel better about yourself now you are halfway there dont you?
Dont be too hard on yourself your doing great and im sure your confidence will be soaring soon, if I were you mine would be soaring already :D

xx

Hi Princess,

I must admit it feels damn good and a little bit further down the line I might even like myself. I just sometimes wake up and think "oh god, what if I've put it all back on overnight..." how daft is that?
The compliments help allthough it is still a learning curve to actually accept them and not turn round in my usually cynical and sarcastic way and say "you should've gone to specsavers" or "welcome to the short-sighted club". These used to be my favourite lines to brush off compliments in the past. Always got people laughing and they thought I was such a funny one but obviously noone realised I was being deadly serious.

I'm beginning to feel better and the confidence is a work in progress.

Minimins helps though..

Thanks Princess..

xxx

Hi Princess,

I must admit it feels damn good and a little bit further down the line I might even like myself. I just sometimes wake up and think "oh god, what if I've put it all back on overnight..." how daft is that?
The compliments help allthough it is still a learning curve to actually accept them and not turn round in my usually cynical and sarcastic way and say "you should've gone to specsavers" or "welcome to the short-sighted club". These used to be my favourite lines to brush off compliments in the past. Always got people laughing and they thought I was such a funny one but obviously noone realised I was being deadly serious.

I'm beginning to feel better and the confidence is a work in progress.

Minimins helps though..

Thanks Princess..

xxx

Im glad you are learning to accept compliments as its not something I am good at doing either. And I do the exact same by saying "you want your eyes tested" etc.

You defo wont put it all on overnight as you well know, its just a matter of changing the relationship we have with food forever choosing healthy 90% of the time getting a wee bit more active. I KNOW I wont put it back on when I lose it cos I simply wont let it. And Im sure you feel the same :)

Im glad your confidence is growing and everyone at mimimins is always here to support, your welcome xxx

Back