Apple-aid: The final goodbye.

Oh dear. Its the new year, and here I am again, fatter than I have ever been before :( I feel like a person attached to a giant tummy. I feel ugly, I feel blah, and I feel horrible, I don't feel like myself, at all. I have no money after Christmas either, and I won't have for another 5 days, so I am not exactly sure how I am even going to manage this straight away, but I know something has to be done with urgency. I want to be a UK size 10 for summer.

I weigh 15 stone 7, which is 217 pounds, 95.8 kilos. I'm 5 foot 9, and my waist is 37.5 inches.

Sob, sob, and sob again.

Dont be too hard on yourself, We've all been there, Im there now infact! :) Im also at my heaviest, and have slimmed down to 9st and back up to 15st a few times over the years but here i am starting again. You will get back down and so will i! Money issues dont help but you can still put yourself on the right path with healthy foods while you get back on your feet. Money issues is what knocked me off my Exante diet last year but i am back and more determined than ever. We all have to start somewhere and weight is just a number to be knocked down! Best of luck xx

Glad you're back. You've made the biggest step by coming back and starting again. What diet are you following. Good luck and you will get there x

How are you planning on doing it?? It can be done - and can be done on a tight budget too - but that will limit your options. Cheapest is to go on slimming world/weight watchers but do it yourself at home to save paying for weekly groups. I have lost really well on slimming world, and you could probably lose 3-4 stone before summer if you really went for it! Good luck ,and don't beat yourself up, its easy to put weight on!! we're all in the same boat ;)

Back