APRIL CHALLENGE

Oh my goodness guys!!! Congratulations!!!
Any tips? :p (pleaseeee don't just say "follow the plan"!!!) xxxx

I'm putting it down to cutting out meat so once my body adjusts some more I reckon it will catch up with itself!

STS for me please Daz.

1.5lbs off for me Daz, thanks hon!!

4lbs off for me this week thanking you Mr Daz. I'm in the 12s!!!!!! Argh

Very pleased to report I've lost 6 pound this week woop :)

One and a half off please Daz

2lb off for me please.

Pleased to meet you Daz & thanks for doing this. But I have to ask.....why???

-3 for me this week Daz

Hi daz I hope ur feeling better this week? I sts this week which was ok as I'm at target but still want to shift a bit more! Thanks k

2lbs off for me this week Daz. Thanks :)

Can you put +1/2 on for me please? Considering the weekend I had I'm pleased with this :)
Thank you

STS for me please Daz.

View attachment 131832

2lb off for me please.

Pleased to meet you Daz & thanks for doing this. But I have to ask.....why???

I just love being in a room full of women and at their beck and call ;)

I am a geek when it comes to spreadsheets and when seeing what kept going wrong with the old set up i offered to sort some way of making it easier. The only problem being as yet they haven't found a way to be able to upload a working spreadsheet for people to be able to input their own figures. And to be honest i don't think people would bother as much as they do with this sheet anyway.

And i have no life, so it gives me something to do. :D

Sts thanks Daz xxxx

So so peed off and fed up. Groan

Hope you're feeling a bit better this week, Daz.
2 off for me please. Ta.

4 off for me please Daz

Can I continue to give you my figs for April, or do I need to change my goal?

Can you put me down for 7lbs for this month please Daz. Really want to meet a challenge

4 off for me please Daz

Can I continue to give you my figs for April, or do I need to change my goal?
No, the challenge is to last the whole month at your declared target, maintaining is just as much of a challenge as losing. But its your choice.

Can you put me down for 7lbs for this month please Daz. Really want to meet a challenge
I have put you down but you will only reach a target if you come and declare figures. (3 weeks missing in each of the Easter and March challenges ;) )

View attachment 131904

I have put you down but you will only reach a target if you come and declare figures. (3 weeks missing in each of the Easter and March challenges ;) )

[/QUOTE]

Thanks Daz. Fell off the wagon BIG time and busy with work. Now I'm bk where I was and going for it

7 lbs off for this this week, Daz. :) Now let's see if I can maintain it for the month.

Back