April fitness challenge! :D

Hey id love to join if possible. Id like to pledge 20 hours. Already completed 2 hours this month doing c25k and im off to the gym in a minute for an hour session. So that 3 down 17 to go. I'm rubbish at motovating myself to exercise so hopefully joinin a thread will make me do it :)

No worries =)
Leroy is my personal trainer too, he put some of my training videos up to funkalates FB page. When I look at them , I really can see how dam big I am , but then again I see , that I can get where I want to , I have strength to do it. Right ? Right :p - Must have ;))
Anyway - have a nice day everyone and lets work it :)

Yep you definitely do have the strength to do it :) working out makes you feel so great after! The best advice I can give is to listen to music that you enjoy when your exercising, it really helps you push through!

2 hours of spin.. really not going to hit my target this month off showjumping wednesday to sunday no spin on monday as it's a bank holiday :/ going to get gym withdrawals!!
Destamia 25 hours exercise - 11 h 55 m done
Steff 25 hours to go - 8 hours and 15 mins done
MinnieMel -- 20 hours of Fitness -- 3:20 hours done
(combo -- dog walking, Aqua fit and other classes, home work outs and maybe even "the gym")
XxKirstxX -- 20 hours exercise - 6hrs 5mins done
Mini--15 hours of walking - 1:30 hours done

1 hour of exercise of - 20mins treadmill, 5mins bike, then 25mins of 200 crunches and various core exercises, 155 squats

MinnieMel -- 20 hours of Fitness -- 3:20 hours done
(combo -- dog walking, Aqua fit and other classes, home work outs and maybe even "the gym")
XxKirstxX -- 20 hours exercise - 7hrs 5mins done

50 minutes aqua fit

MinnieMel -- 20 hours of Fitness -- 4:10 hours done
XxKirstxX -- 20 hours exercise - 7hrs 5mins done

Planning 55mins exercise today to take me to 8hrs

Okay so I done 20mins treadmill, 10mins bike, 20min kettle bell workout n 5mins squats

XxKirstxX -- 20 hours exercise - 8hrs done

Well done everyone!

XxKirstxX -- 20 hours exercise - 8hrs done
Mini--15 hours of walking - 3:40 hours done

Worked out this morning as going to be an exam invigalator this afternoon, :eek: Yikes! I managed 7mins bike and 18mins upper and lower back workout, really wanna tone up those love handles!hehe so that's 25mins today :)

XxKirstxX -- 20 hours exercise - 8hrs 25mins done

Worked out this morning as going to be an exam invigalator this afternoon, :eek: Yikes! I managed 7mins bike and 18mins upper and lower back workout, really wanna tone up those love handles!hehe so that's 25mins today :)
[\QUOTE]

Well done. :)
I wish I could go to gym today. But instead I must go to bank before I start my day at work. So thats 3 days without workout already. :(
Tomorrow should be fine tho. I'm working on my gold body magic award ( first week) and I dont want to ruin it.

One hour walking!

MinnieMel -- 20 hours of Fitness -- 5:10 hours done
XxKirstxX -- 20 hours exercise - 8hrs 25mins done

[\QUOTE]

Well done. :)
I wish I could go to gym today. But instead I must go to bank before I start my day at work. So thats 3 days without workout already. :(
Tomorrow should be fine tho. I'm working on my gold body magic award ( first week) and I dont want to ruin it.

You could always maybe a try a wee workout when you get home? I like doing the fitness blender workouts on youtube, I just switch it on on my ipad and away I go lol they have loads of different ones, think im going to try an an workout tomorrow x

You could always maybe a try a wee workout when you get home? I like doing the fitness blender workouts on youtube, I just switch it on on my ipad and away I go lol they have loads of different ones, think im going to try an an workout tomorrow x

Thank you , but not really. I get home at midnight. Only time for me to work out is before I got to work - so morning. But this week is not very good to me, so much worries with my bank :( Going again tomorrow. Good thing is I must been walking an hour and a half today , back and forth , lol - better then nothing :D
But tomorrow I'll will find a way to get a gym in morning ;)

For everyone else, keep going and well done you all

20mins treadmill, 10mins bike, 10mins abs and 5mins doing my squat challenge

XxKirstxX -- 20 hours exercise - 9hrs 10mins done

:)

XxKirstxX -- 20 hours exercise - 9hrs 10mins done
Mini--15 hours of walking - 4:40 hours done

20 mins treadmill and ten mins of sit-ups and squats

XxKirstxX -- 20 hours exercise - 9hrs 40mins done
Mini--15 hours of walking - 4:40 hours done

XxKirstxX -- 20 hours exercise - 9hrs 40mins done
Mini--15 hours of walking - 5:40 hours done

20mins treadmill, 5mins bike, 5mins squats

XxKirstxX -- 20 hours exercise - 10hrs 10mins done
Mini--15 hours of walking - 5:40 hours done

20mins treadmill, 5mins bike, 5mins squats

Mini--15 hours of walking - 6:40 hours done

Been away for a bit so back to update. last time I'd updated I'd done 3 hours of c25k and gym combined. Since then I have done another 4 hours in the gym and 2 hours of c25k so that gives me 9 hours in total.

Mini--15 hours of walking - 6:40 hours done
loulou129 - 20 hours pledged -- 9 hours done

Back