Are baked beans super free?

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by Carly2574, 30 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Carly2574

Carly2574 New Member

Start Weight:
    9st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hi everyone!

I only started Monday on extra easy and so far can't work out how this is a diet??

Just wanted to check something if anybody could help.

I know baked beans are a Super Speed food, but are they are a Super Free food counting towards your 1/3 super free? I'm eating a lot of them so far! It says how most fruit and vegetables are super free but wasn't sure if baked beans were part of it!?

Thanks very much on advance for any help!

Carly xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jennibells

jennibells Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0.5lb(17.01%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey they are 'Free' and 'Super Speed' but not superfree im afraid! :) still they are yummy and speedy!
    x

4. Carly2574

Carly2574 New Member

Start Weight:
    9st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Ah thank you! That's a shame no wonder I was finding it so easy! More fruit and veg for me :-(
    X

5. Tinnedtomato

Tinnedtomato Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Beans are only speed foods on green days, which caught me out when I switched and had a dabble in the EE plans. I went back to green though because it suits me best.

6. Carly2574

Carly2574 New Member

Start Weight:
    9st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I might look into going green actually do you think the weight loss is better?

So far I'm normally having weetabix and banaba for breakfast, jacket potato with Beans or tuna sweetcorn and spag boll for dinner . Got fruit, mullerlights and mug shots for snacks so could prob switch to green anyway.

Like extra easy as I can also snack on crab sticks etc but Can give that up really.
    Can still have egg beans Linda McCartney sausages etc on green for breakfast or dinner with sw chips tho yum

X

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.