Are many still on the JUDD diet?

I'm alright! Need to read read read but I'm so hopelessly behind I've lost any motivation. I don't understand it and I find it boring :(
Eaten lots today, well 1500 cals but lots compare to what I normally eat :D fast again tomorrow!
What are you up to? x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

ive lost my studying motivation too lol

ur doing so well :)

im sitting around in my pyjamas watching friends :D u? x

I actually feel quite sick from all the food.

I am also in my pyjamas trying to concentrate on my books. I don't want to. I will also need to do 2 activities by tomorrow so I'm gonna finish work at 12.30 and then crack on with those, so rubbish. x

ive got my books out too, im just looking at them thinking "GO AWAY! I DONT LIKE YOU ANY MORE" lol the words mean nothing to me its just gibberish, theyve lost all meaning! must be time to put them away and do some more tomorrow

uch ive got to go into work tomorrow for training, i cant be bothered i'd rather focus on my uni work, but have to go to it. then ive got uni on friday, then work saturday morning and a 12 hour shift on sunday nooooooo!!!

what do u work as? xx

I know that feeling. I wish I could study amazing things all the time rather than crap.

Sounds like you have a busy weekend ahead. My fiancé is coming back on Friday so will spend the day with him, in the evening in going to my colleague's leaving do and then studying all weekend.

Im an office administrator at hotel du vin. I so wish i could be a full time student! What do you do? x

aw i bet ur looking forward to ur fiance coming home :)

i wish i could be purely a full time student too, things would be so much more simple, not having to worry about work and drinking away my student loans instead of spending them on frivolous things like food rent and bills. the people i go to uni with on my facebook are always saying things on their status like "oh my god im so hungover" "i cant believe how drunk i was last night" "i cant remember anything of what i got up to i was sooo drunk" and i think hey yeah want to know what i was doing while you were out getting paraletic? working my bum off, getting the bloody bus home which takes an hour and a half and trying not to collapse from exhaustion when i finally got home

bloody students lol

im a care assistant in a home for people with alzheimers and dementia, although most of the residents have loads of other issues like living with the effects of a stroke and/or arent able to move, dress or feed themselves etc x

Yes, can't wait for him to come back, I miss him so much :)

I had a tutorial at Brighton uni the other week and when I got a bus home it was full of young uni students and when I heard them talk... I came home and said to David like, I don't think I would ever even into normal uni anymore! :D

Your profession sound very rewarding :) do you enjoy it? xx

lol students like that give the rest of us sensible ones a bad name! when people realise im a student theyre like "oh, youre one of THEM" and i think no, im a normal person trying to get a degree, not a mini orange alcoholic with hair extensions :D

overall i do really enjoy my job its just that sometimes its incredibly manic and stressful and it seems to me that a lot of the big powerful higher-up people dont realise that we are dealing with human beings, whereas theyd probably prefer things to be run like a factory line, like wash them, feed them, next person, wash them, feed them, next person...and so on and thats not right as far as im concerned

thats why im doing my degree, so that I can be one of the higher-up scary powerful boss people but to do the job properly and decently x

Mini orange alcoholic with hair extensions - hahahahahahaha, haven't laughed so much for a long time! That's funny!!!

Aw, that is great that you think that way and want to make a difference! Brilliant! The world needs more people like you! Not like me who wants to get a business/finance degree to become very rich and famous :D xx

Mini orange alcoholic with hair extensions - hahahahahahaha, haven't laughed so much for a long time!

its totally true :D honestly, the state of some of the people at uni is shocking, rolling in to lectures hungover, stinking of booze, wearing sunglasses in NOVEMBER what the hell lol

lets join forces :)

what do u want to do with ur degree? x

hiya hun, just wondering how you're getting on? x

Hi lovely!

I am doing ok! Much harder to find time for fasting now that OH is back. And studying is stressing me out. Need to write another 1000 words on supply chain management and quality and performance and then hopefully I can hand it in on Tuesday! Dull, right?!
But starting another fast tonight :) how are you getting on? x

wow ur studying subject sounds umm... fun? lol im having to study about quality and efficiency for a module and it just seems like such posh, over-complicated words that just mean "do stuff properly and quick" :D

im doing crapppp i was hoping to get some low cal foods in for down days on the coming tuesday but dont know if we're getting shopping then or not, and i think the thing that messed me up before was only having 'normal' food around

i worked a 6 hour shift yesterday and have just got in from a 12 hour shift today, im sooo tired :( did about 30,000 steps in just this weekend

got uni tomorrow, then work training on tuesday, argh i just want a day to do nothing and sit around in my pants lol

hows ur fast going? are u more tempted to eat now your fiancee is back? xx

Hi stranger :)

I've got a food order coming tomorrow so am going to give JUDDD another go as this latest attempt was pretty half a$$ed on my part to be honest as I'm sure we can agree lol and have ordered some good foods for down days so am going to give it a fair go

Hope youre ok x

Hey you!

Sorry have been so caught up with studying and work, sent my assignment in last night so hopefully things will calm down a bit now!

Good girl for giving it another go! Had a low day yesterday so up day today. At work though so won't be able to eat much anyway!

Feel so tired today and don't wanna do anything :(

What are you planning to have on your low days now then? Xx

I totally understand about being caught up with stuff, I'm the same, Im trying to be organised though to the extent Ive made a bloody list of assignments to do and what order to do them in lol

So far today Ive been uber-organised, Ive got all the washing drying and ironing done, ive filed away all the bills and receipts for the past few months, a bit geeky i know but you never know when u might need them. Ive also tidied up, sorted the dogs out, and have now just started making progress on that list of uni stuff

i hope works going ok :) well, as 'ok' as work could ever be hehe

im planning things like ready meals for tea as they have the calories written on them, and snacking on low cal stuff throughout the day like raisins, apples, rice and oatmeal cakes - never had them but theyre a diet cliche so they must be good for something lol theyve got stupidly low calories, 15 each or something. low cal jelly, boiled eggs, pink n whites, cup a soups, highlights hot chocolate for a choccie fix mmm! im hoping to keep track of the cals i eat, and if im not sure what cals are in something i can always google it :D

im having leftover egg fried rice from chinese last night now as a late lunch, will find out how many cals there are after ive eaten them as im hungry and dont want to be put off lol food order is due in a few hours so if the rice turns out to be high in cals i can just eat low cal snacks for the rest of the day

is today ur weigh in? x

Hi Canadian

I've seen your other posts but thought I should only reply to one so I dont confuse myself lol I'm on a down day tomorrow too. Have you done JUDDD before? x

Hi Samprand,

Yes, I've done JUDDD a couple times before. I was encouraged by how quickly the weight came off, but before long life got in the way and I stopped the diet. Have you done JUDDD before? Good luck with your down day tomorrow! :)

Ive tried JUDDD once before for about 2 weeks and I think I lose about a stone but I was exercising a lot at the same time. I know what u mean about life getting in the way, if something comes up I tend to think "ah well I cant do a down day on that day cuz thats happening, but I cant have one the next day cuz something else is happening..." and it goes on and on like that. I havent been totally good this time around but I think I'm doing ok(ish). At the mo I'm really stressed out with uni work which isnt helping, as I crave comfort food which is always high in calories. Plus the colder weather makes me want to eat lol Have you got a plan for your Down Day today?

Back