Are we eating too little now?

You should tell her that hers tummy's shrunk, I'm sure that will make her really happy :) But the rest, ssssshhh, we don't wanna hear it lol.

Just peachey, you forgot her bum! We all love to hear that our bums are getting smaller. Second thoughts, maybe not. Then she may think you thought she had a big bum!

Sorry Scott, when it comes to us women, you men just can't win!

Just peachey, you forgot her bum! We all love to hear that our bums are getting smaller. Second thoughts, maybe not. Then she may think you thought she had a big bum!

Sorry Scott, when it comes to us women, you men just can't win!

I actually LOL'd at that! I've told her, her bum is smaller. We call each other fat arse anyway :p We know our bellies are getting smaller as we measure them the same day we weigh in. She really wants to be a 10/12/14. She will get there. I really wanna be a 32in/34in/36in. I would love some really nice jeans.

The support on here is great, also great for a chit chat etc.

Did anyone watch "Fat Families" on Sky1 at all?

How did your weigh in go Hchappyh? Or should I say, how much have you lost?

Scott, I am glad I gave you a laugh, that is what I like so much about this site.

I often sit at the computer chuckling to myself at what people have written on here and if hubby walks past he just looks at me wondering what I am laughing at. I never tell him of course as I feel that would be a bit like a betrayal to everyone on here. If he had a weight problem I may feel differently about sharing this site.
Does anyone else feel like that?

I also didn't watch fat familes so can't comment. Was their anything that we should know or should I try to watch it on catch up tv?

I only speak to my other half about what I read on here. She is losing weight too.

In Fat Families this guy called Steve helped people with weight problems by giving them top of the range treadmills and stuff in exchange for their sofa or something. People who couldn't lose weight or didn't know where to start.

It was okay, but some of it is your typical bull like you can't have this, that and the other. Pfft... Yes you can! Just don't have as much!

I will say though. This one guy was so determined he lost over 4 stone in 9 or 10 weeks! That can't be good and yet he was made out to be a hero and what not.

Hi
i agree, nothing is banned, it's just become common sense now on what not to eat, or how much not to eat. I love all food and the thought of giving that up is just not worth it...A little of what you fancy does you good. A friend of mine is doing SW at the moment. Her family all went out for a Chinese the other week to celebrate someone birthday, anyway, she sat the restaurant and ate nothing! I was proud of her coz I know I couldn't do it, but then I wouldn't want to do it. Life is about living, and eating is about life, just in moderation.

Anyway ,had my weigh in last night (it was really late when I went as hubby not home and had to wait for him to babysit). Anyway the good news is another 4lbs off, making a total of 1st4lbs in 5 weeks. I feel great! Usually when I want to celebrate I want to do that by eating, but don't even feel like eating, it's so weird. Love Go Lower. Who'd have thought dieting would be 'easy'(ish)?

xx

Hi

As I said Scott, if hubby had weight issues I would probably also discuss this site with him but as he doesn't he just has to wonder why I am laughing to myself.

I guess watching fat familes isn't really going to help me then as I am losing weight without giving up my sofa..... how can my kids both cuddle me if I am on a treadmill???? No fun!

There are some foods that I am not eating at the moment but that is because I am doing low carb but as soon as I start maintaing, I will just be sensible and do things in moderation..... no munching a couple of packs a crisps in one go!

I have been to a few restaurants recently and I am just having chicken dishes, all restaurants seem to do chicken and with me being so fussy it is the one food I know I will enjoy.

Well done Hchappyh on your loss. I knew it was just going to be a case of how much! Go "Go Lower"!!!

Thanks (again) SuzyK. Wasn't sure how much I'd have lost last week, as did eat some naughty food - had friends over - but as I've said a little of what you fancy does you good. I'm sooo good the rest of the time, that the odd and I mean odd slip, thankfully doesn't count for much. I guess when I get too maintaining my weight when I eventually get to goal, it'll be easier to slip up, so this is just good practice - with no weight gain only loss! Yeah for Go Lower.

Good luck to all those out there..
xx

Well done Scott you and your OH are doing fantastic

Weigh-in yesterday (Tues). Lost another 2lb! :D

Lost over a stone now so I'm chuffed. It's showing! A T-Shirt that was tight on me a few weeks back is now baggy!

Support on here is great! Thanks everyone!

Really well done scott and happy :)

Well done Scott, you deserve to be really proud of yourself, as you have done so well.

Carlah, I see you are also doing a good job at losing weight. Well done.

Hchappy just remember to be careful what foods you cheat with as you do not want to come out of keotosis.

Well done Scott, you and your OH must be soo pleased. It's great when your clothes are loose, coz although you see it on the scales, you can feel it with your clothes. Well done again. Keep it going.

SuzyK, Yeah I know I need to be careful. Had a bit of a head achy day the following day and thought omg what have I done, but am fine again. I didn't go overboard thankgoodness, definitely back on track.

xx

Thanks suzy yes its comeing off slowly but im getting there

This week has been abity of a flop aint really cheated as such but havent tracked religiously like i have the last few weeks so i think i might have gone over my points a few days will see tomorrow when i weigh myself

Carlah so long as you know you have not had a great week at least you will OK if your loss is minimal this week. That is what I love about Go Lower it is sooooo easy to stick to.

Hchappy, glad you are back on track!

When I go on holiday I will probably not stick to Go Lower as I should but I already know when I get home I have to get straight back into it. I am going to take my snack bars and brekkie with so it shouldn't be too bad.

Back