Are we eating too little now?

Hi Scott

I also wanted to say well done.

What HChappyh says is so true, don't think you can sit back on your laurels just because you are close to your goal, think how good you will feel when you go past that goal!

well done scott your doing so wellkeep up the hard work

Thanks for asking :) Shes doing great too. Shes getting a little upset as I'm losing more than her but thats because my calorie deficiency is bigger. This week I've been having more so I don't lose it quicker then her. She has lost 8lb in a month and I lost 12lb. Which is bang on what I calculated.

Without being dirty ;) I've noticed her "lady bumps" are not as big and same with her tummy. We measure our waists each week and record it on the WiiFit. It's nice to see a graph.

I hope your all doing great..!

Ur OH shouldnt get upset with you looseing more men do loose it faster than women just one of thoose things.

Glad to hear your both doing great

I do feel for your OH as carlah24 said, men for some reason do loose weight quicker than women. You just need to keep her feeling good about herself and not to let your good efforts over shadow hers. It's good that you are still supporting each other and noticing the changes in each others bodies. However, you mustn't feel guilty for doing better than her, its not a competition in so far as neither will get a gold medal for winning the 'race'. Its a change of lifestyle, so will the race will never be won, as this is for LIFE!

Keep up the good work together
xx

Hi Scott

Great news on both your weight losses. Why don't you tell her to get on here and we will all support her as we do you. She may also realise that she is doing really well if she isn't comparing herself to you.

Lady bumps, well yes, they do shrink a bit........ but as you said so does the tummy etc so they are worth a little shrinkage!!! Just don't tell her you have noticed!!! (A little female advice to you there!)

HchappyH, you are so right it is not a race, but I stil feel like I can't get to target quick enough.

Hi Scott

Great news on both your weight losses. Why don't you tell her to get on here and we will all support her as we do you. She may also realise that she is doing really well if she isn't comparing herself to you.

Lady bumps, well yes, they do shrink a bit........ but as you said so does the tummy etc so they are worth a little shrinkage!!! Just don't tell her you have noticed!!! (A little female advice to you there!)

HchappyH, you are so right it is not a race, but I stil feel like I can't get to target quick enough.

Too late I already have told her. We are very close to one and other and she wanted them to go down a bit as they were big and hurt her back... They still do mind :D

That is great that she is OK about it.

As she losses more she will probably find they are one of the first places it seems to come of, at least those of us that don't want it to come of there find it does!

Well done Scott, you reached the goal that you were aiming at. That is the main thing.
You are doing great!
The OH will hopefully forgo the back pain and sore shoulders before long!

You are both doing really well, that is great. Do you keep each other motivated?

Sometimes I wish I had a close buddy to share my losses with as hubby just says "well done" but he doesn't realise just how proud of myself I am as he has never had a weight problem......

Thankfully, this site makes me feel good!

You are both doing really well, that is great. Do you keep each other motivated?

Sometimes I wish I had a close buddy to share my losses with as hubby just says "well done" but he doesn't realise just how proud of myself I am as he has never had a weight problem......

Thankfully, this site makes me feel good!

I did something a little naughty and weighed myself to day and I lost another 1lb but seeing as it isn't my weigh day I haven't recorded it but if I have - I will of lost my 1st stone in a day over 5 weeks.

We do motivate each other. When she told me she lost 3lb at our last weigh in I gave a big old hug and kiss and told her it is great. I can really see where it has come from and she can on me also.

It seems like everyone this morning has weighed themselves when it is not a weigh in day!

You have lost so well done anyway!

As I said in my last post it would be great if I could really share my weight loses with somebody close, but I still feel good about myself so that is the main thing.

Back