Are we eating too little now?

I've lost 10cm around my waist already. That's 3.9inches. I find it hard to believe but I am really seeing it! My manboobs (LOL) are virtually gone and the other half don't like that lol.

Better half lost 2lb. She has now lost 6lb in 3 weeks. Both keeping to our goal of 2lb minimum a week. I'm over the moon at the minute :)

Well done you. You should be so proud of yourself. Calorie counting works if you can stick to it. Inch loss also makes you feel better, so not only have you lost weight, you lost inches - how fab is that!? Your other half seems to be doing well too. It must be good motivation for both of you to be dieting at the same time. Maybe I can talk my hubby into doing Go Lower with me..?

Well done again and keep up the good weight loss.
xx

Well done you. You should be so proud of yourself. Calorie counting works if you can stick to it. Inch loss also makes you feel better, so not only have you lost weight, you lost inches - how fab is that!? Your other half seems to be doing well too. It must be good motivation for both of you to be dieting at the same time. Maybe I can talk my hubby into doing Go Lower with me..?

Well done again and keep up the good weight loss.
xx

You could ask him? It's brilliant us both doing it. Seems to be working for us anyway. Going to keep it up and hope we have enough money for new clothes soon, ha. We're saving loads on the weekly shop! Spent it on little things for the house.

Ummm, trying to persuade hubby, not sure if it'll work - we'll have to wait and see..at least this forum is a good substitute for motivation..! I posted on someone else's thread the other day that a good way to have money for clothes is for every 1lb you loose, you put £1 in a jar, that way when you need to buy new clothes, you've got the money too. It's also a good motivational thing seeing the cash grow as your stomach shrinks!!

Weigh in for me tomorrow - feel as if I've done well. Hope so..

xx

Well done Scott on your lost inches..... by the way I think I heard the new word now man boobs is moobs, (it sounds like something a cow says) so good on you for losing them as well.

I like the pound in a jar idea. I was working on taking a sheet of loo roll of with each lost pound but I like the money idea more, I just don't know if I would keep dipping into it and then not see a great amount and fell unmotivated. Something to think about.

I am having to do this on my own at home as hubby is pretty fit and slim, that is why I love this site. Although I have a personal consultant who is on the end of the phone, and is lovely, I don't know her like I feel I have got to know the people on here.

Ummm, trying to persuade hubby, not sure if it'll work - we'll have to wait and see..at least this forum is a good substitute for motivation..! I posted on someone else's thread the other day that a good way to have money for clothes is for every 1lb you loose, you put £1 in a jar, that way when you need to buy new clothes, you've got the money too. It's also a good motivational thing seeing the cash grow as your stomach shrinks!!

Weigh in for me tomorrow - feel as if I've done well. Hope so..

xx

How did the weigh-in go?

YEAH - have lost another 4lbs, so in 3 weeks have 13lbs. Soooooo pleased, and nearly a stone...Go Lower prides itself on saying you loose a stone a month but lets be truthful, who believes that unless it happens to you and so far I'm well on target - Yeah to Go Lower and of course yeah to me, afterall it's me that's lost the weight, I should get some of the credit!?

YEAH - have lost another 4lbs, so in 3 weeks have 13lbs. Soooooo pleased, and nearly a stone...Go Lower prides itself on saying you loose a stone a month but lets be truthful, who believes that unless it happens to you and so far I'm well on target - Yeah to Go Lower and of course yeah to me, afterall it's me that's lost the weight, I should get some of the credit!?

Awesome! I wish I could lose it that fast!

Well done Hchappy, all the credit to you of course!

I also wasn't sure about the Go Lower claim until I started to lose on average a stone a month but I am proof, it is working!

Good luck with half term, sometimes I am glad I work part-time to have a break from the kids.

I am taking an extra day of next week to take the boys to a show and then a farm. I had thought about going to the farm tomorrow but I think it is going to be too cold so I am hoping it will warm up over the next few days!

Go Lower works the same as Cambridge Diet works as it puts you into ketosis. The main difference being that you can eat real food. Thats why its guaranteed to work :D

Hi Scott

When your body goes into Keotosis, you are not hungry, which is why you can stick to a very sensible diet and still lose weight, at least that is my experience.

Any other questions please ask and you know I will try to help.

Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow.

I love the feeling of not being hungry. It really helps. My main problem when it comes to dieting is always the evenings - I always get the munchies and the nibbles. This is why I find Go Lower soo good. I don't feel hungry and when I do eat, it is sensible, healthy food, not fad food like drinking only milk (one diet I did try - was terrible). Ketosis is brilliant and it helps train your body and not crave so when you finish dieting you should be able to carry on eating sensibly etc and not put any weight back on. All I can say is so far so good!
xx

Back