Are we eating too little now?

Hi Scott

You will lose next week so that is all that matters.

Have you considered changing your diet as if you have reached a plateau somtimes you may need to kick start your body again.

Good luck with the post box walk. I know you will do it!!!!

Thanks for the "well done" for last week. I am feeling a little smug with myself!

Scott - well did you make it to the post box? I do hope so..

Don't worry for not loosing this week, as Suzy says sometimes we just peak and then next week, it'll sort itself out again..You'll be fine, just keep going with the diet..

xx

Erm.. let's just say I did.

Thats fantastic Scott well done i hope your proud of your self because you should be :happy096: :happy096: :bliss::bliss::bliss:

Scott, I do hope you're not telling porkies!!! Please tell me you did make it to the post box....then at least the nagging can be over!!

Good luck
xx

I didn't but I did today (Thursday). I didn't like it one bit! Oh, and the scales say I have lost -4lb today but I lost nothing yesterday.. I don't know.

Scott, really really really pleased and proud of you...I knew you could do it. I know you may not have liked it, but YOU did it...How amazingly wonderful is that. You should be very proud of yourself - I do hope you feel chuffed to bits!

If the scales say you lost, then you must have lost...Do you weigh yourself everyday? I personally don't find that helpful - much prefer the once a week way, otherwise I think I'd constantly be on the scales!

Good luck and keep loosing
xx

Thank you for all your kind words. I'm going to call the doc on Friday and see if I have been accepted.

I weigh myself every week but I can't help weigh myself sometimes.

I'll call them on Thursday then. I forgot about that, thanks. I lost 4lb this week. That 4lb I lost on the Wednesday after my last weigh-in so I have lost nothing for the rest of the week. I don't get it :sigh:

Called docs. Me and the better half have been accepted and are now registered.. I don't know what to do now though. I can't/don't wanna go in.

Hi Scott

How are you and how is it going?

I have been away that is why I have not been online but reading through your posts I just wanted to say I am so proud of you for making it to the post box.

I know the doctors isn't going to be easy but hopefully now you will have an appointment sorted and you can start thinking about getting yourself back to where you were again.

As you know we are all behind you and your OH and if you talked to her about how you are feeling I am sure you would find she will help you.

I am a little bit proud of myself this week as while I was on holiday I didn't stick to my diet but I didn't gain any weight either.

Everything is alright thanks. I haven't been to the doctors yet. I've lost 3lb this week and 1 or 2 before. I forget.

Hope you enjoyed your holiday.

Hi Scott

Good to hear everything is alright. Holiday was great but now the kids are stuck in Spain with my parents....... not good as I miss my boyz.

Great news on your weight loss, you must be feeling really proud of yourself.

Everything is ok thanks. Weight loss is going great. I had a subway for the first time. Had one of the lowest the 6" ham at almost 300Kcal for dinner. It's was great!

I weigh-in on wednesdays now as that seems to be when I see the most results.

I've lost 2 stone in total last week :)

Back