Arrrghhh, Chocolate cravings!

Discussion in 'Atkins Diet' started by littlemisspiggy16, 2 August 2011 Social URL.

1. littlemisspiggy16

littlemisspiggy16 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st3lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(2.1%)
    Diet:
    JUDD
    For the first time since starting (3.5 weeks ago) I really really want some chocolate! What's worse is that I have a mars bar and a box of malteasers in my cupboard that I can't stop thinking about. Thought if I came on here, it might give me a bit of extra willpower....maybe....

Does anyone have any idea what I could eat instead to make the cravings go away?? Don't think I can have the bars as on induction (and not sure anywhere near has them, so would have to hunt them down during the day) or cocoa powder (eg with cream cheese, cream, sweetner, or something - if that would even taste nice!)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ladyfelsham

ladyfelsham Clean green leafy machine

Start Weight:
    24st0lb
    Current Weight:
    22st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(5.95%)
    Diet:
    LCHF
    You can do it, hun! And you can have cocoa powder - just use it sparingly and count the carbs - mix into cream cheese mmmm.

Anyway it's better than the 36g carbs in a Mars Bar!

4. jaynie1985

jaynie1985 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st1lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(22.95%)
    Diet:
    WEIGHT WATCHERS PP
    suger free jelly with double cream its so delish :0p

5. Sarah98

Sarah98 Full Member

Stay strong hun - you will only beat yourself up if you eat it. You can do it!! and well done for posting instead of eating the choc.

6. littlemisspiggy16

littlemisspiggy16 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st3lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(2.1%)
    Diet:
    JUDD
    Thanks guys! It's so nice being able to come on here when I'm feeling a bit rubbish or struggling, everyone's so supportive!

I have managed to distract myself reading some of the very inspiring diaries on here (may need to start one up at some point, but I am a bit lazy :snoopyhouse:) Have now decided I don't really need to eat anything :) Tomorrow, I may have to find someone to give my chocolate away to - shoudn't be hard, lol (hate wasting food, but it's not exactly making it easier having choccie in the house.....)

7. tazbabe

tazbabe Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(12.39%)
    Diet:
    atkins
    some cocoa powder mixed into some dble cream with a little sweetener, that does the trick!

8. girlygirl1

girlygirl1 Banned

Look at the flaxseed recipe section and try a rich chocolate MiM. Yummy!

9. cat38x

cat38x Full Member

Start Weight:
    22st1lb
    Current Weight:
    21st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(4.21%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    You beat me to it girlygirl, was just about to say chocolate mim. All i've craved so far is a plate of hot buttered toast! One question though, cocoa powder and cream cheese? Really?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.