Arrrghhh, Chocolate cravings!

For the first time since starting (3.5 weeks ago) I really really want some chocolate! What's worse is that I have a mars bar and a box of malteasers in my cupboard that I can't stop thinking about. Thought if I came on here, it might give me a bit of extra willpower....maybe....

Does anyone have any idea what I could eat instead to make the cravings go away?? Don't think I can have the bars as on induction (and not sure anywhere near has them, so would have to hunt them down during the day) or cocoa powder (eg with cream cheese, cream, sweetner, or something - if that would even taste nice!)

You can do it, hun! And you can have cocoa powder - just use it sparingly and count the carbs - mix into cream cheese mmmm.

Anyway it's better than the 36g carbs in a Mars Bar!

suger free jelly with double cream its so delish :0p

Stay strong hun - you will only beat yourself up if you eat it. You can do it!! and well done for posting instead of eating the choc.

Thanks guys! It's so nice being able to come on here when I'm feeling a bit rubbish or struggling, everyone's so supportive!

I have managed to distract myself reading some of the very inspiring diaries on here (may need to start one up at some point, but I am a bit lazy :snoopyhouse:) Have now decided I don't really need to eat anything :) Tomorrow, I may have to find someone to give my chocolate away to - shoudn't be hard, lol (hate wasting food, but it's not exactly making it easier having choccie in the house.....)

Look at the flaxseed recipe section and try a rich chocolate MiM. Yummy!

You beat me to it girlygirl, was just about to say chocolate mim. All i've craved so far is a plate of hot buttered toast! One question though, cocoa powder and cream cheese? Really?

Back