Ashleys JUDDD Diary :)

Oh no that must be hard work just the 1 tires me out! Do you work in a nursery?

I need to lose 3 stone to get into the 9 stone bracket, I was 17st7 at my heaviest but have been stuck around 13 stone for ages! X

Yeah in a private nursery, I work with the babies (0-2yrs) so it can be quite demanding!! I'm the same with the 16 stone, been there for ages can't seem to get away from it!! Xx

Just popping in here to say hello as well. I'm on MFP. Will have to link up on there x

Hi belle, I've just downloaded MFP on my phone, I thought I already used it but I was using the calorie counter from FatSecret! Xx

Had planned to have an early dinner tonight and have a short fast (6pm til 6am) then start my first proper UD tomorrow, but it didn't quite go to plan. Just finished my roast dinner & now my tummy feels like its ready to burst!!!!! Ouch! On the plus side it was the best roast I've cooked, even the kids ate most of it!

So you starting on an UD tomorrow??

Okay, so I don't know how I've done this but I weighed my self on Friday, and I was 227lbs, weighed myself this morning and I'm 220.4!!! Kept coming off and going back on them haha!! But all I can say is IM IN THE 15s!!!!!!!! Woohoo!!!!

Anyways, today is day 1 of juddd, UD today so I'm sure it's going to be fine haha x

Hello all - hope your well.. I am interested in starting the JUDDD diet to lose the last few pounds. My weight is 10st 9lb but been stuck for a few weeks. Starting today on a DD and calculated my cals on website. I would love to hear if people previous have had gd losses from this? Any advice? Thanks :) x

First DD done and dusted. I must admit its been hard not to pick at food today but its been easier than what expected. I didn't have breakfast this morning and for lunch I had a chicken salad sandwich and a bottle of fresh orange (490cals in total) did go over by 99 calories but not too bad for my first attempt. Looking forward to some food though!!

Hello all - hope your well.. I am interested in starting the JUDDD diet to lose the last few pounds. My weight is 10st 9lb but been stuck for a few weeks. Starting today on a DD and calculated my cals on website. I would love to hear if people previous have had gd losses from this? Any advice? Thanks :) x

Hi SaraJane, I am only on day 2 of juddd! How are you finding it? I done my first DD today so the only bit of advice would be to drink plenty water! X

Hey ash :) well done on your first DD & congrats on the 15's thats where I'm heading, hopefully by mid march xx

Hey ash :) well done on your first DD & congrats on the 15's thats where I'm heading, hopefully by mid march xx

I do think the scales were wrong, I surely can't have lost 7lbs in two days?! Although I stood on them this morning and I'm 15st13lbs, but, I am in the 15s still so happy about that! I'm sure you will get there! How long have you been doing juddd? Xx

I do think the scales were wrong, I surely can't have lost 7lbs in two days?! Although I stood on them this morning and I'm 15st13lbs, but, I am in the 15s still so happy about that! I'm sure you will get there! How long have you been doing juddd? Xx

I've been judding about 6 months now, I started off with calorie counting but became bored after 2 months so i looked around for other plans, found juddd & not looked back since. what drew me to it was not only dieting every other day but also the the scientific claims about the health benefits. I see it as a woe for life now so I'll use it or some other IF plan for maintenance. :)

Went back on the scales this morning, still 15st13lbs which is good considering I've not stuck to plan the past 2 days. Received some awful family news so only had a packet of sunbites yesterday and don't think ill be on plan today either. Hopefully get back into the swing tomorrow

sorry to hear you had bad news, just look after yourself, juddd is very forgiving so just maintain & hop back on when you can xx

Not been on here for a week or so, and not been sticking to plan at all. Lost all motivation again. Going to give slim fast a go, since I've got a whole tin to use up. Can anyone give me some good exercises to get rid of my bingo wings? Can't flap my arms too much before I take off lol!!

Hello :) are you using slimfast on your down days or is slimfast your new plan all together?

Bingo wings! Hmmmm swimming, (I hate swimming) using little hand weights and woking out with them halps, i also found flabelos helps with toning. xxx

Hello :) are you using slimfast on your down days or is slimfast your new plan all together?

Bingo wings! Hmmmm swimming, (I hate swimming) using little hand weights and woking out with them halps, i also found flabelos helps with toning. xxx

I'm undecided tbh. I really want to give juddd a proper go but I think with having an UD it will throw me, I have no will power!!

Aw I love swimming but I can't bring myself to go, unless a local swimming pool was specifically for the fatties, lol!! What's flabelos? Xx

Flabelos are the vibrating plates, google it and youll find all the info. Im finding them quite good. They have them in my local sunbed place xxxx

Flabelos are the vibrating plates, google it and youll find all the info. Im finding them quite good. They have them in my local sunbed place xxxx

Oh yeah I've heard about them. Might give them a go, I've seen an ad for them in the sun beds near me! I'm going to start slim fast next week once I so my shopping. At least it's only 2 shakes a day and I can have food aswell, if it was just shakes I'd never last! Xxx

Hey ash, using the slimfast on DDs is a good idea & if you want to stick to the slimfast plan, just add to your plan an extra 4 - 500 cal meal on a UD. If doing <500 DDs seems too much or too little even lol ..start off @ 700 ( you could fit in a couple of shakes & a bar for that, then reduce it by 100 a month until you get down to the juddd calculator numbers.

I feel you on the bingo wings if I flap mine too much I'd be mistaken for an Ostrich, so I'm going to start some gentle weight training.

Back