Ashleys JUDDD Diary :)

Not been around for a while, but just popping in to say hellllllo. How are you doing?

Not been around for a while, but just popping in to say hellllllo. How are you doing?

Hi belle, how's things? I've been terrible on my "diet" lately, not been in the right mindset. But as of Friday the 1st march I will be back on track, changing to slim fast this time. Hoping I can do well on that. I was thinking of trying exante, but the thought of no real food makes me think I wouldn't last a day lol!! Xx

Hey ash, using the slimfast on DDs is a good idea & if you want to stick to the slimfast plan, just add to your plan an extra 4 - 500 cal meal on a UD. If doing <500 DDs seems too much or too little even lol ..start off @ 700 ( you could fit in a couple of shakes & a bar for that, then reduce it by 100 a month until you get down to the juddd calculator numbers.

I feel you on the bingo wings if I flap mine too much I'd be mistaken for an Ostrich, so I'm going to start some gentle weight training.

Yeah I never thought of that. I've been thinking of the pros and cons of both of them and think ill give slim fast a bash. What have I got to lose? Apart from 6 stone of course lol!!

Aw the bingo wings are just depressing, I've got a wedding to go to in 8 weeks and the dress I want to buy means bingo wings are a no go so I need to get them under control lol xx

I've tried exante and tbh find slim and save far tastier and easier to stick to. Good luck for Friday. x

Went & done the weekly shop yesterday and forgot all about my slimfast!!! What an idiot! Although everything were having for tea this week is recipes from slimfast and a couple of low cal ready meals! I weighed myself yesterday and lost 6lbs this month so pretty pleased with myself! Going to try really hard and get out the 15st mark this month! Xx

Stressing out big time. 8 weeks til the wedding in going to and I'm trying to find a dress. I had found one months back but after looking at it constantly I've decided I no longer want to where it. I've got it into my head that it won't look nice because I'm not skinny. This is so stressful!!!! I've seen so many nice dresses but i always end up skipping past them because I just know they won't look nice on me!! Arrhggh!!

Stressing out big time. 8 weeks til the wedding in going to and I'm trying to find a dress. I had found one months back but after looking at it constantly I've decided I no longer want to where it. I've got it into my head that it won't look nice because I'm not skinny. This is so stressful!!!! I've seen so many nice dresses but i always end up skipping past them because I just know they won't look nice on me!! Arrhggh!!

Well done!! on your 6lbs loss last week. I feel you on finding that perfect dress for a big occasion & I'm sure you'll look fine, but it is a confidence thing. Just remember you have lost some weight so you're doing great. its just finding the right one to show off your assets & detract from the areas you dislike. Have you tried them on wearing one of those body smoothers?, I like them, they pull in my jiggly bits & smooths out my shape, I see lidls are doing some this week.

Well done!! on your 6lbs loss last week. I feel you on finding that perfect dress for a big occasion & I'm sure you'll look fine, but it is a confidence thing. Just remember you have lost some weight so you're doing great. its just finding the right one to show off your assets & detract from the areas you dislike. Have you tried them on wearing one of those body smoothers?, I like them, they pull in my jiggly bits & smooths out my shape, I see lidls are doing some this week.

Thanks!! Aw right now I feel like not even going, I found the perfect dress, it was stunning but I think I was just kidding myself now it's sunk in that I just can't wear it. I've just looked online, I hate going shopping with a passion because the minute I try something on & it doesn't fit I end up in a bad mood and go home lol. I'm looking for a maxi dress, but preferably one with a little bit of a sleeve, just to cover my shoulders but every maxi dress is either strapless or thin straps!! Stress stress stresss lol xx

hey ash, where you gone? Hope things are ok & you've sorted that outfit :)

Back