Ate over 20 carbs will it hurt me?

morenachica

Silver Member
Hello everyone ive eaten already 21 carbs, due to the mislabeling of some veggies :( will this knock me ou tof ketosis? I havent had dinner yet and i was planning on just roasted chicken and salad. Should i ignore the day carb count and have the chicken and salad or just eat the chicken mimus the salad abd start over again 2mrrow eating only 20 carbs?
Ill read very carefully from now on..

If I were you I wouldn't put too munch emphasis on ketosis, if you do knock yourself out of it at all (which I doubt very much you will) it doesn't take much to get back into it, you won't get Atkin's flu again as your body has not been getting enough carbs to give you much withdrawal. The reason you feel so crappy in the first few days is due to the fact you have gone from lots of carbs to low carbs.

I went over with the tomatoes and eggplant :( I was going to have a salad and roasted chicken so I may just have 2 big pieces of roasted chicken and ditch the veggies since there are no carbs in the chicken..

I was hoping to be 159 by saturday/sunday Im only 3 pounds away to say goodbye to the 160s Ill do it

I don't think it will hurt just one meal.

I agree one meal can't hurt and at least it was with veggies. Like you said I know for the next time. I ate my salad and roasted chicken and cabbage this evening for dinner so 2mrrw I'll make sure to stay at 20 carbs..

Back