Attention from men after losing weight

nerve racking but if you've known him a while sure you'll be fine & he'll be lovely! Tunic is lovely so you're bound to feel confident too!! Look how well you've done - you're nearly there!! Well done you!!

Anna don't worry about it too much, I know it must be nerveracking but you know this man and you must feel comfortable and at ease with him already. You will have a wonderful time I'm sure :)

Cath

Fantastic news on the date Yorkiegirl! Dead chuffed for you. As for more attention from the blokes...slutsville here I come! Only kidding, as OH is a gem, but a little attention never did any harm!

Your new top is lovely and it is only natural to be nervous, it is so exciting.:sigh: :vibes:

Have a wonderful night out:cupid:

Love Mini xxx

Gorgeous top!! Have a great date, its sounds like a real tonic!! (not tonic water, of course!! LOL)

xx

Love the top have a great nite anna xxxxx

have some much deserved and needed fun!
Wallow in the attention and celebrate being a beautiful woman!
It is a meal with an old [and yummy] friend, so hold your head up high and enjoy yourself!
oooh and update us as soon as you can
xx

Hi anna,
just popping by to wish you a nice eveining..

what a cheap date you'll be on just water :D :D

Hope you've had a lovely night - I've been out tonight and I thought of you earlier and was hoping you were having fun :)

Cath

LOL just seen your post after I've sent mine --- sounds like you did have fun!

Cath

TOTALLY agree with nadakh - what kind of goss is "Nice evening" eh?! Come on more please - dont have to tell us if you snogged him but update on how you felt in new slim bod, jeans & shirt & how the evening went would be good! I need it as part of my dating lessons, just in case!!

well we went for a drink and it was all just lovely. We talked about all sorts of things. Started sat at the bar and moved onto a comfy sofa. By the end of the night we were holding hands, and when I dropped him back home he kissed me... :D
How did I feel about being out and being slimmer?
I felt fantastic! And being with him made me feel on top of the world!

How did I feel about being out and being slimmer?
I felt fantastic! And being with him made me feel on top of the world!

That is so lovely to hear, for all sorts of reasons! I am so pleased you had such a lovely time, and that you were comfortable in your own skin too!!

You go girl!
xx

Oh Anna I'm so happy for you - sounds like a gorgeous evening :) So when's the next big date?

Cath

Back