Autumn weight loss goals

Good work Jacqui!! :)

1lb on this week and it was very nearly a lot worse. Bah. Going to try to be strict next week (although I'm going out for lunch on Friday :rolleyes:). I will *try* to pick the healthiest thing on the menu :p

Sorry to hear you had a gain. At least you know the reasons why though and are not letting this week be negative.
You know you can do this, and I am sure you can manage the eating out. I am away training with work for 3 days this week so have alot of eating out which is going to make things interesting

Well good luck with it!! :)

2lbs off this week :D. I'll weigh myself again on Tuesday although I don't expect to hit my target - I'm 3lbs short at present.

Ah well

Hey well done!!!!!!!!!! you have lost more weight that is the main thing. You and I may not be the best losers in the world but does it matter if we can make sure that we do get there eventually.
I am not going to make my target either, but I think it is the first challenge I have set myself in over 6 months where I haven't actually ended the challenge heavier than I started it, so I am still happy with what I have managed.

Good luck for the last couple of days, Are you up to joining me for a winter challenge after this one?

I've ended the challenge 2lbs short of my goal. I actually though it was over 3 months (which would be crap) but it's only 2 months so although I'd like to lose 7lbs I'm not too bothered :)

and okay i'll give it ago. Not too convinced on how well I'll do ;)

Back