Auxie weight loss tracker.

I warm the water so it's like a lovely milky coffee x x

well I don't know what happened today! - I started my normal routine and got to about 9am feeling incredibly dizzy so I went back to bed and I've pretty much only just woken up. - Not really feeling hungry but was badly dehydrated. Anyways best go try force two shakes and a ltr of water down me. Hope everyone is doing well!

xx

Sounds like you're not drinking enough water. I know it's hard to begin with but its really important that you are drinking between 2 and 4 litres of water every day, this is on top of the water you need to mix your shakes. The water needs to be regularily sipped throughout the day not just gulped down a couple of times. I hope you're feeling better soon.

Hi Auxie, you are doing a great job there, it can sometimes take two weeks for your body to accept the shock of L.T Im sure you will settle into it. Good luck :p

@needtobeskinny cannot spot your dairy (tired eyes probably) anyways good luck with your weigh in. Hope its a good one =) xx

@auxie, I'm over the moon, lost 12lbs in 1 week, I'm on a roll now, just booked Liverpool with all our friends for my 30th, I'm determined to be sooooo much slimmer! How are you doing girl? X x

Excellent news, Proud of you :D - I've apparently lost 16.3lbs - and I suppose I best tell you that I'm actually a guy ehe :eek: Bring on week two!

@auxie, deerrrr me lol, I should have guessed by your height, WELLDONE though fantastic loss!! X x

Haven't posted my thoughts on here in a couple days so while im sat on the bus in the middle of rush hour I shall have a little rant!

So! I've been up since half 5, amazing for a student seeing most struggle to surface before 10am. Had my first shake at 6am with a cup or tea n a glass of water.

Been sat in lectures from 9am til noon. Went over to the su to do the social thing, and had a coffee, which I regret, as it was my first real hit of caffeine since boxing day..major headache.

Since 1pm ive been sat in the library studying my fat butt off (he wishes) til 6pm.. And ive got food on my mind for the first time in like 4-5 days... A ham, cheese and onion toastie is what I want, feed my brain that carby goodness. But! I shall not give in shake as soon as I get home, then back to those pesky books. Dear my willpower please last another 11 weeks so im slim(er) and able to enjoy a holiday to Las Vegas.

Stay strong Auxie, well done and enjoy your shake when you get in :)

Stay strong Auxie, well done and enjoy your shake when you get in :)

thanks, I had my shake and was fine. I may have to consider the bars for the next few weeks as im pretty much in uni for 12 hour days, meaning its like 14/5 hours between shakes. Water helps the gap a little but not enough for that length of time.
has anyone had them before?

Also need to make up an exercise plan, ive been walking the dog every day, and walking to a further bus stop getting too/from uni but I dont consider that enough!

I tried a (peanut) bar sometime ago and thought it tasted like salty cardboard & didn't find it pleasant. Worth a try to see if they agree with you. I go to meetings a lot and am out and about. I just carry a sachet and my shaker in my bag and either take water with me or get a large glass where ever. I find it much easier and after a while you don't get self concious and everyone ignores you :)

Day 13, going strong! just one thing, I've developed this yellowish film on my tongue, i'm burshing my teeth an additional 2 times a day (for breathe sake) and using anti-bacterial mouthwash AND those strips my chemist told me about but it won't shift. anyone else have/had this problem?

Many thanks, and hope everyone is doing well! @needtobeskinny if you read this hows your diet going lovely?

Aux x

@auxie, it's going great thanks, day 15 today....and weigh in, my scales at home (very accurate) say a 9lb loss. How are you doing, hope its all going good!
Louise x x

@auxie, it's going great thanks, day 15 today....and weigh in, my scales at home (very accurate) say a 9lb loss. How are you doing, hope its all going good!
Louise x x

Very nice :) another week down, only few more to go! - My scales have been changing depending on the floor surface, sometimes it says ive lost 9lb others only 6lb, so I'll say 7lbs - I've not been very active this week compared to last, no hunger pains to ignore... plus 12 hours in uni, by time im home im just so tired i just want my last shake and my bed haha. Saying that I forced myself to work out yesterday, and this morning so hopefully itll fall off me faster!

Had a weird day today, not really feeling hungry as such, but my stomach has been rumbling ALOT, not just quite ones but really loudly during lectures haha. Going to have to re-asses things on Tuesday, maybe transfer to celebrity silm or similar that allows a proper meal during the diet.

Ah, ive buckled, peer pressure. Ended up going out for dinner after uni...

Day one again tomorrow.

Helo everyone. Nice to know every one doing well. Ive started after 3 weeks of break and determined to loose 1 stones n then am done. Startin weight was 11.5 stones n now 9.11. Just another 1 stone to loose n then il b slimest ever :). Day 4 n not cravin for anytin at all. Only because im determined to do it.
If u crave just tink how bad this food is for u n it can cause problems later on in life and i assure u you will start hating food. Trust me it works. Hope i will b done in 2 weeks :)

Lots if best wishes gals xxxxxx

Helo everyone. Nice to know every one doing well. Ive started after 3 weeks of break and determined to loose 1 stones n then am done. Startin weight was 11.5 stones n now 9.11. Just another 1 stone to loose n then il b slimest ever :). Day 4 n not cravin for anytin at all. Only because im determined to do it.
If u crave just tink how bad this food is for u n it can cause problems later on in life and i assure u you will start hating food. Trust me it works. Hope i will b done in 2 weeks :)

Lots if best wishes gals xxxxxx

I wasn't craving, it was just the social side... Don't want to tell friends im on meal replacements. I usually have an excuses to get out of going out for meals but yesterday I just gave in. I've blasted myself in the gym today to battle those added calories, and it seems im still in ketosis so no real damage done I guess... I'll get there on the weight goals :] but good luck to you on yours :) x

Back