Auxie weight loss tracker.

Yea u wont b kicked out but u wont loose much this week. I did it a few times in the past hehehe n i only lost 2 pounds in those weeks. I luv nandos n i had to have it :) but now things r different n i dont wana eat anytin, shakes are just fine for me. Tomorow im goin to get mysrlf weighed. Dont tink il loose much only because am on time of the month :-( .but will see. My pharmacist said to me last time i look brill n dnt need to loose more but i want to get in size 8 n then 6 hehehehe am size 10 right now . Not far left i believe :) .
You csn do it auxie xxxx my well wishes r with u :)

Had another bad day, ended up eating. Fallen off motivation train, doesn't help with it being cold, being unable to keep warm, and having cold shakes. Sigh just excuses really. Come out of ketosis as well... Wasted £50 this week with these meals. Really annoyed with myself.

Learnt my lesson, so much pain...

I know how you feel, social situations are my downfall. It just isn't worth it from a monetary, physical or emotional point of view, but it's so tempting, exactly like an addiction.
You need to get straight back on your diet, it will feel uncomfortable today, but your weight loss so far is brill, don't give up.
Good luck for today :)

Hey Auxie

Get back on it, you can do it and it's so important not to give in. Wouldn't your friends support you if they knew what you were doing? I had quite a lot of social engagements through November and December last year and it was the lovely Ms R on here that gave me some good advice when I was getting myself into a state trying to work out how to deal with them. Just tell people you're on a medically controlled diet and they'll leave you to get on with it. The first time is the hardest, but now I just tell people straight away if necessary. Most people are in awe when I tell them what I'm doing and are really supportive. Would your friends prefer you to be unhappy and unhealthy? Would you?

Wishing you all the best for today.

Kay x x x

Kay well done ur absolutely right. I have a big family n almost everyday is like a mad house party n food everywhere but i have been focused n didnt give in no matter wa. Infact prepared lots of yummy food over the weekend for kids n family but didnt taste it myself n guess wa no one even knows am on shakes thas how gud i cover myself. Not happy bout loosin only 2 pounds this week but i kno y . Next week will b back to normal once my time of the month is over :). Cant wait. My weight now is 9.6.

Auxie my dear gud ting is dont see ur friends for a while if this helps. Stay in n watch a dvd instead i kno this can b boring but trust me its better than a company that takes u off the track.

Gud luck ladies xxxxx

Hi ladies,
I am 5.8ft and my weight loose journey started on 03/01/13 at my heaviest weight ever of 104.5kg (230lbs). As of today 23/01/13 (20days later) I weigh 218lbs.
My Goal weigh is 10.4st. Goal date is 30/05/13.

I have not been on any particular diet as such, just stopped eating sweets/ chocolates (I used to consume 8-12 bars of 'Bueno White' chocolate daily) appalling right! So I haven't eaten chocolates since 2nd January and also have been having just dinner, missing breakfast and lunch. I have also reduced my portion but pretty much have any food really I.e. Carbohydrate.

i now intend to start a vlc meal replacement diet on 01/02/13 but can't decide on either Exante or LT. I have read a lot on Exante and I indeed loose a bit of weight on it in 2010. I've only just read about LT on this forum and the weight loose is extremely impressing I must say. I've tried to google info on LT but their web don't offer that much detail info on the actual calories in each sachet neither is it mentioned anywhere what total daily calories is. Also, nothing on the different types of flavour or variety i.e. soup? porridge? shakes? nothing on cost of meal either.

Can you ladies help enlighten me? My target is to loose 6 stone, with 1stone down I still have 5stone to loose.

So I went to my local pharmacy today to enquire about Lipotrim, i'm now in a better place to decide which of the 2 programmes to start. I'm leaning more towards LT than towards Exante I must say. You ladies on LT on average seem to have larger weight loss than those on Exante. It's probably due to the fact that LT daily 3 servings contains a total of 425 calories as opposed to Exante Total Solution which is about 620 calories daily.

Well, had a really good week but its weekend, cooking for the family n ended up eating yet again, both Friday and last night. Just stepped on scales and ive gained 4lbs. Hoping this is just cause my stomach is full/water and not actual weight. Tomorrow I shall start again and be more strict with myself, even if that means I dont cook for the household etc. My last chance otherwise I'll just give up n remain fat forever.

Auxie, you've done so well, please don't be considering giving up at this point, and get back to it!!! I'm sure your family will want you to be around to cook for them many years in the future. Being the weight you are will be having an effect on your body age, and making you old before your time. Do this for you and do this for your family. Please read the 'Fred thread' if you haven't already. Our minds are our biggest enemies in this battle, not our bellies and retraining our subconscious not to eat what we want, when we want is the challenge.

Fingers crossed you.

Best wishes

Kay x x x

Just read a post on Nic's thread which has helped. My last post was in disappointed anger in myself; Re-scaled and ive only actually gained a lb and a half, water weight I guess? anyways, going to take it one step at a time keep myself in a positive mind frame and go for it. Hopefully there will only be posts of goodness from me from here on out!

Come on, you can do it. We all make mistakes in all areas of our life, it's moving on from them that is hardest. The only person judging you is yourself. Pick yourself up and get going again, you can succeed, and think how much better you'll feel. :)

Auxie please don't feel that you have to avoid posting negative stuff on here, that's what we're here for. Sometimes just writing it down so you can deal with it helps. Everyone helps everyone else on here, we all have our ups and downs. I'm so glad the scales and you are more positive today. You can do it. One day at a time x x x

I've had to have this week off, contracted a bacteria infection, that I had been working on in uni (people next to me spilt things) nasty little multi-resistance bacteria too, thankfully it was battled away with the use of high quality drugs including morphine for the pain... Spent most of this week in hospital due to it. Its also my birthday on Wednesday so probably go out with family for that. So ill be restarting on the 7th. Last I checked I hadn't lost any weight nor gained, but I expect to gain few lbs as hospital meals were carb intense.Good news, im alive! Whhhey! Hope everyone else is doing well.

OMG! Thank goodness you're ok! Have a great birthday and we'll see you back on the 7th x

Goodness, that sounds terrifying! I'm glad you are recovering and hope you have a great birthday celebration!

See you on the 7th x

Glad you are feeling better.

Well ive returned a week after I was due to, consumed that much alcohol on my birthday that I was in bed with a hangover til the following Monday, had a busy week this week too with loads of deadlines n didn't really want to go on carb withdrawals n struggle with that.

I've not weighed in since last week on LT, rather scared too as im feeling all sluggish again... But shall when home. I've 3-5 days of meal replacements, then im considering going on celebrity slim for a month as my student loans are almost spent n won't cover a month on LT (next loan in month time) anyways hope all is well.

Aux x

Back