Ava's Diary

Thanks Sammie, firstly well done on sticking to it 100%. I really do want this, think I just need to see the first weeks loss and ill be more motivated. It started with me picking a bit of cheese and I was gone. Need to remind myself how badly I want it when I feel like that again, I did it for 8 weeks last year and lost over 2 stone so I know it works.
xxxx

It's really hard but once you power thru week one it gets a little easier, don't get me wrong none of it is easy at all and I have so many temptations around me (have a 4 year old daughter that's very fussy with food) but because I want this so do bad I smell it (sounds odd) and I think mmmm ok I dont need this put it down and walk away :) you can do this hun, if I can then anyone can xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Sammie, more power to you for not giving into temptation. Must be tough having to cook dinners for your daughter, i have to try and stay away from mams cooking. Daytimes are grand because Im in work, its the evenings I struggle with. 1 day at a time tho!
xxxx

Day 1

Im on day 1 AGAIN. How do I show my face around here. I had a dinner last night but was low on carbs, oh and vino. I went to the chemist today though and feel so much better going through the officialities. She said not to worry if i cheat over the weekend and just to get straight back on it although ill try to hold out. The girl at the chemist used to be 20 stone and lost weight through healthy eating and lipotrim and is 13 7, the same as me. She looked great so maybe I dont look so bad, that gave me faith. Apparently 10lbs is a dress size so I should be down to a 14 in two weeks, yeah! And my goal is to get to 8st 12, which is the lower end of the bmi range, i want to be a size 10.

She said just to go for a walk or to bed in the evenings when temptation kicks in, think it will be bed for now. I need lots of sleep anyway so am well used to early nights.

Hey... hows it going? its been 4 days since you last posted hun... hope your ok?
L xxx

Hi everyone, im back. I shot up to 14 stone 6 so decided to restart. Im on day 6 and looking forward to tomorrows weigh in, im on set to have lost 11lbs according to my scales. Ive had to use all of my willpower to last the week. Id kill for pizza or fish and chips for the chipper but have denied myself. My family are being very supportive too, spurring me on. Cannot wait to get into the 12's. Best of luck to all u lipotrimmers, its such a tough diet but soooo worth it, we can do it.,

Ava
xxxx

DAY 7

I lasted, yipeee. Down 10lbs on todays weigh in and reached 13stone 10. Im determined to do it for the next 2 weeks and see 12stone something. Id kill for soup and a crusty roll or chipper but ill stick to it. Week 1 done, im so proud of myself, hope all of you are getting on well

Ava
xxx

Week 2

I cheated last night, ate a sandwich, pizza, biscuits and french fancies, all yum. Only put on 1lb and back to it again today. I might have a treat day every week, ill see what the damage is next week when i get on the scales. How are you all getting on? I cannot WAIT to see 12stone something.....

Ava
xxx

Week 2

Im on Day 2 of my second week. Im not finding it tough at the minute but the smell of food in the house later will probably tempt me. My aunt was staying with me and she was a great motivation, helping me stick to it. I dont think ill cheat next weigh in, its not worth it. How are you all doing....roll on wednesday weigh in

Ava
xxx

Week 2

I was 13 8 on the scale this morning! Yipee. Weigh in on Wednesday and hope to be down a few more pounds. I was meant to go out last night but i bailed, a mixture of a lot of things and having an ugly and fat day. Its a long drive too. Im going to see Snowwhite and the Huntsmen today, armed with my water. My aunt is coming up to stay for the week too and she's a great help spurring me on, shes thinking of joining herself, which would be great :) Keep going folks. Hope u all have a good day

Ava
xxxx

Week 2

Went to the cinema and stayed 100% , yay me. Can't wait till weigh in on Wednesday despite having cheated, it's taught me it's not worth it. Wonder how long till I see 12 something? Excitement.

Ava
Xxxx

Well done for staying 100%

Thank you al.. Avoiding burgers for dinner as we speak haha. Good luck with ur own journey

Thanks Ava i'm lucky in one way cos hubby is away so no temptations but a bit bored. The poor dog is missing her scraps from the dinner plate, and forgot to feed her tonight until she sat right in front of me and kept hitting me with her paw lol

Haha, poor dog! Great ur not being tempted. Keep going girl.

Week 2

Well i hopped on the scales this morning, pre shake and in my pyjamas, my morning ritual, to discover im 13stone 7. Thats 1lb off a stone with weigh in this wednesday, im sure to reach the stone off mark. How exciting. My Auntie is up from the country and she's great motivation spurring me on. Im thinking of sticking a skinny pic of me on the fridge to deter me. 9 weeks left to do before my holiday which i am ecstatic about. I havent been on holidays in about 3 years. Keep going everyone. We can do it.

Ava
xxx

That's brilliant Ava you will do that by Wednesday

Thanks Al, up in my room avoiding spaghetti bolognese as we speak haha. Good luck with ur journey Al

Week 2

Well i got my text from the chemist reminding me of my impending appointment tomorrow. Did my morning ritual of weigh in pre shake in my pyjamas and dissapointingly was 13 7 again. I thought i might have reached 13 6 but maybe tomorrow. I had a mini seizure last night but that could be the medication im on. My mam and aunt want me to start eating food because of it but im determined to stay on it, weigh in is just 1 day away. How are we all getting on?

Ava
xxx

Mind yourself Ava

Back