Ava's New Diary....

Thanks hun, slow is best. Im planning on 2 healthy courses and skip out on the wine.

Seems like youve had a good day today, i did too lol. Jus had my dinner and not craving anything else.

O wow new hair colour and extensions, Your gona look fab, dont even worry about being in the 11s as u will make it.

Hope ur enjoying your evening hunni, unfortunately early night for me as i got an early start tomorrow. Xxx

Sounds like a good plan Tam. Yip cannot wait to get the hair extensions in again. Im putting enough effort in. Best look fab.

Having a lovely evening thx doll. The thoughts of food are never far from my mind however. Got my size 14 River island dress in the post. It almost fits.

Have a nice early night doll. Hope work goes ok tomoro.

Ooooh roll on Saturday. Also...9 days until party time.

Weigh in Saturday morning Kuromi lol. Have already considered light wardrobe options and will wear a dress. :)

What extensions are you having? I used to do my own, but they were a lot of maintenance. I'd love to have them done again but my hair is thick that I don't think they'd blend well as no matter how much I have trimmed the ends always look too fluffy to blend against smooth nice looking extensions. That and I change my hair colour every few weeks.

Sounds like a good plan Tam. Yip cannot wait to get the hair extensions in again. Im putting enough effort in. Best look fab. Having a lovely evening thx doll. The thoughts of food are never far from my mind however. Got my size 14 River island dress in the post. It almost fits. Have a nice early night doll. Hope work goes ok tomoro. Ooooh roll on Saturday. Also...9 days until party time. Weigh in Saturday morning Kuromi lol. Have already considered light wardrobe options and will wear a dress. :)

Yaay seems like times going faster than we think.
I love it when the hours pass quickly lol
Thanks hunni, not looking forward to waking up at half 4 in the morning lol.

Bring on saturday yaay xxx

Ahhhhhhhh...I cheated!!! Im so annoyed at myself! I had one slice of pizza...a magnum and a few maltesers :((((

Im really dissapointed. Ive hampered my great effort. All I can do is dust myself off, chalk it up to experience, realise it could have been worse and try again tomoro.

A loss this week will be a miracle tho.

Hope ye getting on better then me

A dissapointed Ava
xxxxx

Oh Ava..this diet is very hard..try to draw a line under the slip and don't beat yourself up. You have come so far and you have a fantastic goal that you are working towards. Start again tomorrow and fingers crossed you will see lbs down on sat. Sending hugs x

Aww hunni, this diet is very difficult, if getting through one day isnt enough frustration as it is, youve done well over a month without cheating so thats an avhievement in itself. You couldve eaten worse and far more i promise u that, i no that if it was me i would just stop at only 1 slice. Hunni thats why i had to do the switch to sns because i was already frustrated from not eating and i was constantly obsessing about food, i was even having pre planned binges in my head!! Crazy i no but it did happen, i was there thinking that if i didnt eat then if definately go crazy. Moral of my story is youve done well hunni, it may break u or make u stronger, and i hope this makes u stronger so in future u will see how it made u feel after youve cheated which will hopefully give u the strength to carry on, though it may work against your favour on the scales this week, i want u to keep strong and carry on, youve lost a lot of weight already and u can still pick up the pieces, dont be dissapointed, youve done ace so far!! Get yourself back into ketosis and then take your well deserved break for your night out hunni, dont worry too much about it. Xxx

Aw thx Orc. I can just start again. It is an extremely tough diet.

Thx Tam. The compulsion to eat can be so strong. I can definitely identify. Fair play sticking to sns. If I was eating I would be pigging out im sure. Tho I did limit my binge last night

Week 6: I weighed in early folks. I am happy to disclose Ive lost 5lbs!!! Ahhhhh despite my slip up. I couldnt be more delighted. I am now 12stone 2lbs. I will definitely be in the 11's for major party night...IF I stick to it. Folks....the craving for food (namely a chinese) hasnt left me. You would think...my fabulous weight loss would have been enough motivation. Grrrrrrr. Any suggesstions people??

Cant wait for tomoro. Getting my hair extensions back in. Woop woop.

How is everyone getting on?

Ava
xxxxxxx

Aw thx Orc. I can just start again. It is an extremely tough diet. Thx Tam. The compulsion to eat can be so strong. I can definitely identify. Fair play sticking to sns. If I was eating I would be pigging out im sure. Tho I did limit my binge last night Week 6: I weighed in early folks. I am happy to disclose Ive lost 5lbs!!! Ahhhhh despite my slip up. I couldnt be more delighted. I am now 12stone 2lbs. I will definitely be in the 11's for major party night...IF I stick to it. Folks....the craving for food (namely a chinese) hasnt left me. You would think...my fabulous weight loss would have been enough motivation. Grrrrrrr. Any suggesstions people?? Cant wait for tomoro. Getting my hair extensions back in. Woop woop. How is everyone getting on? Ava xxxxxxx

I don't think the craving ever leaves us fully. I reckon smokers and alcoholics feel the same way years after they quit.

Your welcome hun, your back on track so thats a good thing. And wooooo hooooooo. Told u that u can make it into the 11s quite smoothly.

As kuromi said, food cravings dont really leave us, its down to us how we controll that.

Glad your having a good day babes xx

Hey Kuromi....Ive quit smoking for over 20 days and I dont crave them as much as food. So im not sure but maybe its true for some

Aw thx Tam honey. U are right. IF i stick with it.....ill be 11 stone something. How was ur day? Ooooh have fun tonight lady. I want all the goss tomoro.

Ava
xxxxxx

Well done on your loss Ava - hopefully you can out yesterdays cheat behind you and get into the 11's!

Also amazing news on the smoking, especially whilst on LT. I've doubled the amount I smoke over the last few months, using cigs as a reward in place of food :(

Well done on your loss Ava - hopefully you can out yesterdays cheat behind you and get into the 11's!

Also amazing news on the smoking, especially whilst on LT. I've doubled the amount I smoke over the last few months, using cigs as a reward in place of food :(

Thx Sag. I really hope to get to the 11's. The craving for a chinese is ever present tho. Would love one tomoro during x factor :(

But....I also want to be 11 something for big party night. I have 8 days. It will be such a struggle.

Well done for being on lipo so long Sag. It really aint easy.

I used to be such a heavy smoker. I do use an efag. Perhaps you should consider trying one.

Ava

Ahhhhhhhhh I almost give up.

Just had a potato farl....and 2 pieces of cod. Cant get my head around lipotrim at all. Grrrrrrrrrrrr :(

Can i still get into the 11's for party night. Its looking unlikely.

And I want a chinese during x factor :(

I'll only end up putting on the weight asap. Wish me luck and willpower.

Ava
xxxxxxx

Come on girl, get back in the game. Is that moment worth the weeks of hard work and the years ahead of looking in the mirror thinking "I look damn good"? No it's not. That food will only give you minutes of pleasure followed by days of guilt.

You are so close now, don't let yourself down at the last few hurdles. Give yourself a shake up and get back in there!

Hey hun, come on, pick yourself up and get back on it. If u dont put a stop to it then it may turn against u and make u unhappy. Huni if u do decide to eat why not try a low carb meal?

Your too close to the 11s to give up now. U can do this, i no u can. Xxx

C'mon Ava! You can do this....listen to Tam and Kuro - these ladies speak the truth! Don't let so much hard work be undone for a small moment of guilty pleasure!

Aw thx so much Kuromi, Tam and Sag. Unfortunately I didnt rejoin the cult today. I had a festive themed sandwich from Marks and a chinese takeaway. Massive portion. :(

I have 7 days till party. Im going to try my best to restart tomoro and stick with it until next Friday. I think I can do it. I dont want to cheat again.

I have a loooooong way to go. Here's to a slim Ava in March.

I really appreciate your encouraging words.

How are you all getting on in ur respective journeys?

Ava
xxxxxx

Aw thx so much Kuromi, Tam and Sag. Unfortunately I didnt rejoin the cult today. I had a festive themed sandwich from Marks and a chinese takeaway. Massive portion. :( I have 7 days till party. Im going to try my best to restart tomoro and stick with it until next Friday. I think I can do it. I dont want to cheat again. I have a loooooong way to go. Here's to a slim Ava in March. I really appreciate your encouraging words. How are you all getting on in ur respective journeys? Ava xxxxxx
Your welcome hun. How was the chineese? Lol im jealous!! Hope u get the strength to jump back on tomorrow hun, its so difficult getting back on track after a break. Deep down i dont think its the cravings that gets to u, ur body has gone without solids for weeks and just wanted real food. Hopefully u will feel better soon now that youve had something to eat. I think this will actually boost u and give u a bigger weightloss if u stick to it for this week. Im having a gd weekend hunni, watching xfactor then going out again?, i havent been as strict as i should have been, staying away from the scales this week as im scared. Gona do only shakes and soups starting tomorrow to boost my weightloss. Are u watching the xfactor? I love it. Haha. Hope ur enjoying ur night hunni xxx

Last edited:
Back