Ava's New Diary....

What bars are they Tam? yip black is a winner. Really hope im 11 something by Friday or ill crack up. Yip suppose it will be a long week :( I am super excited alright. Love the festive season! I actually invited a male friend along on Sat...no harm if 'ex' sees me hanging out with someone else. Not why i invited my friend tho. Ava xxxxx

Ohh their the slim and save bars, so lush, feels like im cheating when i eat them lol, it keeps me on track.

U will be 11 something 3 more lbs to go, u can manage that for definate, i love the festive season tooo, its a shame im so hung up on a diet lol.

Ohhh nice, yea i think the company will do u good. Ur ex will want to get the attention seeing u with someone else. Men!!

My ex is starting to worm his way back in my life now where as he used to message me like once every few months, now its everyday on whatsapp asking me to his house ect, ohh and i werent having it cos i told him off lol

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ohh their the slim and save bars, so lush, feels like im cheating when i eat them lol, it keeps me on track.

U will be 11 something 3 more lbs to go, u can manage that for definate, i love the festive season tooo, its a shame im so hung up on a diet lol.

Ohhh nice, yea i think the company will do u good. Ur ex will want to get the attention seeing u with someone else. Men!!

My ex is starting to worm his way back in my life now where as he used to message me like once every few months, now its everyday on whatsapp asking me to his house ect, ohh and i werent having it cos i told him off lol

Xx

Haha good girl telling him off. Some exes do linger around dont they haha. Theyre loss!!!

Yip not sure if friend can make it yet but i hope so. Yip 3lbs aint that much i suppose. :) Yay!!!

Im pretty diet obsessed too hun. Its a curse isnt it. Make sure you enjoy being that slim too. And just remember last New Years. You've come so far.

Ava
xxxxx

Haha good girl telling him off. Some exes do linger around dont they haha. Theyre loss!!! Yip not sure if friend can make it yet but i hope so. Yip 3lbs aint that much i suppose. :) Yay!!! Im pretty diet obsessed too hun. Its a curse isnt it. Make sure you enjoy being that slim too. And just remember last New Years. You've come so far. Ava xxxxx

Ohhh yeaaa lol, i felt really good telling him off haha, it felt like a small victory in my head. Yh they do linger! They need to stop lingering unless their worth it.

3lbs will be a walk in the park for u hun, that will be off in few days.

Omg ive been diet obsessed as long as i can remember even when i was skinny! It is a curse.

Ohh tru hun last yr i was big haha. I better count my lucky stars then.

Hows today going hun? I survived 1 night shift out of 3 haha. Xxx

Hey Folks. Happy 2014!!

Well i didnt survive the Christmas too well...putting on just shy of a stone I think. Eeeeeeeek!

Im thinking of restarting Lipotrim. Not sure when but I have a 2014 get back to hotness mission :)

Hope everyone is doing well post Christmas.

I really hope I have the strength to do it this time!!

Ava
xxxxxx

If it's any consolation I reckon at least half of that will probably be water weight so therefore it shouldn't take you too long to get back down again.

If it's any consolation I reckon at least half of that will probably be water weight so therefore it shouldn't take you too long to get back down again.

Aw thx Kuromi. Think im aiming for tomoro for the big restart. Eeeeeek

Ive about 6 weeks to Valentines day. Could lose a stone and a half maybe....bringing me to 11 7. Wouldnt that be FAB!!

Hope we all getting on well today

Ava
xxxxxx

Goodluck with tomorrow hunni. Its all water as kuromi suggested.

Is there a valentines day party up ahead? Xx

Goodluck with tomorrow hunni. Its all water as kuromi suggested.

Is there a valentines day party up ahead? Xx

Aw thx Kuromi

Thx Tam great to see you. :)

Decided on a restart tomoro. Its gonna be tough but im excited to see the weight melt off.

Hope to have a date for Valentines Tam but who knows. Ive one or two potentials lol. Its a nice goal to aim for tho.

Have a Happy Monday people

Ava
xxxxx

Sounds like your soon going to be beating them off with a stick ;p

Well when I was abt 12 2 and out i got a bit of attention Kuromi....so here's hoping i get back there and lose even more :)

Day 1 going well so far. Hope i can maintain this determination.

Ava
xxxxxx

Ahhh 2 potential, go get em girl. Hows tfr going? Xx

Lol. Not sure they mr.right but will see how it goes. Lol. Im not dating till Feb i think tho. Want to lose some of this darned weight.

The usual night time cravings have hit. But i will try persevere. :)

How are you getting on honey? Looking amazing.

Ava
xxxxxx

Lol. Not sure they mr.right but will see how it goes. Lol. Im not dating till Feb i think tho. Want to lose some of this darned weight. The usual night time cravings have hit. But i will try persevere. :) How are you getting on honey? Looking amazing. Ava xxxxxx

Ahh well if their not mr right then date for fun lol. Let them take u out and spend on u haha.

Saying that, febs a gd time for love lol valentines day and all. Roses chocolates all the cards and teddy bears, i love them all

Have a coffee and think thin, stupid cravings are annoying wish they would just dissapear, i find that having company helps me to over come it.

Im getting on alright i guess thanks hun, if i saw my food diary yesterday youd slap me!! But thats been my only slip in many many months. Xxx

Ahh well if their not mr right then date for fun lol. Let them take u out and spend on u haha.

Saying that, febs a gd time for love lol valentines day and all. Roses chocolates all the cards and teddy bears, i love them all

Have a coffee and think thin, stupid cravings are annoying wish they would just dissapear, i find that having company helps me to over come it.

Im getting on alright i guess thanks hun, if i saw my food diary yesterday youd slap me!! But thats been my only slip in many many months. Xxx

We are only human doll. I know ll about slip ups lol.

Yip stupid cravings!! Just need to think of Valentines in that slinky dress. Well slinkier then now. Lol

Day 3 tomoro. Woop woop

How is ur romance going Tam? All good i hope. U deserve to be with someone that makes u happy.

Hope everyone having a good 100% day :)

Ava
xxxxxx

We are only human doll. I know ll about slip ups lol. Yip stupid cravings!! Just need to think of Valentines in that slinky dress. Well slinkier then now. Lol Day 3 tomoro. Woop woop How is ur romance going Tam? All good i hope. U deserve to be with someone that makes u happy. Hope everyone having a good 100% day :) Ava xxxxxx

Yea ur right. But u no when uve been doing well then slip up, it take away all the confidence u had Yaay. Ketosis should be with u tomorrow lol. Yea by valentines if u stick with this you will be able to pull off more than a stone.

Romance is still on the way surprisinly lol. Wer at this stage now where we miss eachother after a few hrs. He wants us official but im still fighting it. I kinda like him chasing me lol. Selfish but that will teach them lol. Guess we'll see what the new yr brings for us. Xx

Yea ur right. But u no when uve been doing well then slip up, it take away all the confidence u had Yaay. Ketosis should be with u tomorrow lol. Yea by valentines if u stick with this you will be able to pull off more than a stone.

Romance is still on the way surprisinly lol. Wer at this stage now where we miss eachother after a few hrs. He wants us official but im still fighting it. I kinda like him chasing me lol. Selfish but that will teach them lol. Guess we'll see what the new yr brings for us. Xx

Hope uve put ur slip up behind u pretty lady :)

In ketosis i hope. Im 12 9 on the scales which is FANTASTIC news for me lol. Ill be back to 12 2 in no time I hope. :)

Aw thats super cute how ye miss each other. Keep him chasing u doll. Ur dead right. And what a lucky guy.

Did i mention im 12 9 ;) woop woop.

Hope everyone having a lovely day

Ava
xxxxxx

Hope uve put ur slip up behind u pretty lady :) In ketosis i hope. Im 12 9 on the scales which is FANTASTIC news for me lol. Ill be back to 12 2 in no time I hope. :) Aw thats super cute how ye miss each other. Keep him chasing u doll. Ur dead right. And what a lucky guy. Did i mention im 12 9 ;) woop woop. Hope everyone having a lovely day Ava xxxxxx

Yea im back on track now haha. Yaay to ketosis and wow 12.9??? Well done. Yh hes gona be chasing for a while lol.

Yaay bring on the 11s!! Xx

Yea im back on track now haha. Yaay to ketosis and wow 12.9??? Well done. Yh hes gona be chasing for a while lol.

Yaay bring on the 11s!! Xx

So glad u back on track :)

Nighttime cravings not hit me yet.

If im 12 9 already its a good sign alright. gosh its so long since i saw the 11's. thx honey. Hope i get there :)

Back